[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/askchad/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

File: pepe3.png (371KB, 497x348px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.png
371KB, 497x348px
Hey guys! Chad here. Wanted to donate my time to help some Robots in need. If you have any questions about life, or what it feels like to be with a woman, just reply below
>>
>>38332842

How to deal with gf being a virgin but not pure?
>>
>>38332842
Sorry OP, but your not a Chad. The second you waste your time on this board as opposed to sleeping with women, you cease to be a Chad
>>
>>38332887

The answer my son, is that you either want be with her or you don't. There are pros and cons to everything. You have a girlfriend, that puts you ahead of the rest. You can change what already is, you can just choose whether or not you accept it or not. She's done things in the past that don't reflect your values, that's a negative. Do the positives outweigh that? If so, then she's worth spending time with.

"Deal" with it by accepting this is who you've chosen to be romantic with, or changing it. Ultimately, your focus in life should be on yourself. If your time is better spent in the gym so you can find some redpilled qt, then shit or get of the pot.
>>
>>38332894
I choose to spend time on the internet because it makes me happy. Also, I have a meeting at 9pm.
>>
>>38333088

She is a redpilled qt already, but she was fooled into doing things with some other cunt

Thanks Chad, I planned to stay with her as she is very worth. I'd give a pic as thx but you may recognise her
>>
>>38333172

While she was with you, or prior to your relationship?
>>
>>38333193

Prior. I worry about her being an unfaithful slut a lot, but I've always been paranoid.
>>
>>38333193
>>38333245

Also I have no evidence.
>>
Where to pick up grills if you have Autism and can't go to bars, parties, clubs, etc.
>>
>>38333397
Home depot, Lowes, Walmart, maybe even target
>>
>>38333245

The best you can do is be a man. Fuck her like she wants to be fucked, continue to put effort into your appearance, have dominant behavior. Don't fuck with those thoughts unless she's giving you a reason to believe she's fucking around.

Common behaviors are being nervous with her phone, blackout times on social media (going out w/ "girlfriends" but no snap stor y), etc.

Don't mistake male attention for cheating. If she's descent looking she gets that constantly anyway. If you know how to get into her phone and she let's you maintain that, then you have almost 110% no reason to worry. If you can't, then find an opportunity to have extended time with it while she's away.
>>
File: 130221984383.jpg (45KB, 600x578px) Image search: [Google]
130221984383.jpg
45KB, 600x578px
>>38333088
>You have a girlfriend, that puts you ahead of the rest
>>
Do Chads ever get boners in public?
>>
>>38333488

Personally, no. Sometimes my preworkout that has nitrates in it will make me get them at the gym, but once I start actually lifting they go away.
>>
File: 1472216927753.jpg (143KB, 888x1120px) Image search: [Google]
1472216927753.jpg
143KB, 888x1120px
>>38333454

Ye dude, I don't really let her know about this much. For someone who browses here a lot I like to think I'm pretty alpha, however paranoia runs in the family. She answers if I ever ask who/what it is she's doing or if I can see her phone though.

Feelsgoodman. Take a pepe for reassuring me.
>>
>>38333397
Describe your autism to me. Plenty of dudes I knew that had an aspie diagnosis in college have been pretty successful in real life. Intellectually, they learned to just play the part. Describe what your typical behavior WOULD be if you were in a club right now.

Also, what are your interests and hobbies? Do you live in a populated area?
>>
How to hell do I develop my chest? I'm doing bench 3x5 as part of my program, but it just... fucking... inches along. So slow. I have man tits, because I'm fat. I can't even bench 135 yet. What do?
>>
>>38333619
I'm not capable of engaging in banal smalltalk and have no problems with conversation silence.
I don't know what I would do because I would never go to one of those places. I suppose the answer is "I would immediately leave" then.
I live in a city and my hobbies are acquiring trivia knowledge, playing the guitar and piano, electronics, 4chan, and at some point I'd like to get back into running and rockclimbing.
>>
>>38332842
How many girls have you fucked, Chad?

Also, have you ever been in love? Or has it all been pump & dumps from day one?
>>
>>38333691
Change it out for dumbbell chest press to help build those stabilizer muscles. Bench press can be hard to progress because unless you have someone spotting you constantly, you often miss those important last rep(s)

If fat, you're putting the cart before the horse if you're caring about chest progression right now. But you're right about wanting to progress in weight.

Which program are you following?

>>38333116
Meeting. Could be an hour. I'll reply intermittently/be back soon.
>>
>>38332842
How could you possible help when by definition of Chad your success is merely a result of your fortunate circumstances?
>>
>>38332842
That's not Chad, that's a faggot forever alone from Sacramento.
>>
How do i become like you ?
originalio
>>
>>38332842
>>38332842
Hey chad Tony here I was going through my girls phone to see if she's been loyal when I found some messages from an old buddy of ours. Kev used to be our third wheel always hanging with me and the lass but then out of nowhere he just started ghosting me and ignoring all my calls and texts. I decided to checkout what they'd been talking about and to my suprise kev had been hitting on my girl HARD telling her that im not good for her I dont treat her right etc. Now that kinda made me mad but she was totally loyal and constantly shot him down every time he did this. Until the last 5 texts. She actually sent a pic of her sucking my dick pretending to be me using her phone. I won't go into specifics but the captions and follow up texts pretty much amounted to "bro she's my property you better stop fucking talking to her or I'm gonna go over to your moms house and make her watch as I tear your arms off you fucking pathetic loser". How should I react to this?
>>
>>38333832
I couldn't tell you how many. Over 100? No concept of it really.

I used to be "in love" in high school and shit. Don't really have any qualms with it, but since developing a life philosophy of putting my own interests ahead, there hasn't been a desire to get oneitis.
>>
>>38333910
I googled chad pepe and grabbed the first pic that seemed relevant
>>
>>38333919

Get less fat. Lift more weights. Focus on yourself.

- Learn to have a good diet.

Start with cutting out sugary drinks. It's difficult, but replace sodas with unsweetened ice tea, lemon water, etc. Eventually you get to the point where soda is too sweet. Once you do this, you'll notice a pretty good drop in body fat percentage. You'll notice it in your face first. This is a lifestyle change. If you've done it correctly, you won't want to go back to sodas.

Avoid things with added sugar. The reason amerifats are fat is because of constant lobbying from the sugar industry that "fats" make you fat. In reality, most fats are great in moderation. Sugar does more damage to our health though. People think that eating low fat yogurt is healthy, when it reality that shit is no better for you than a pudding cup when it comes to bodyfat %.

Don't forget to treat yourself. Keep enjoying the things you enjoy, but consider them to be treats and exceptions instead of a nightly thing.

Learn to cook. Spend less time eating out for lunch. Make less frozen tendies. Do this instead: http://www.thekitchn.com/how-to-cook-moist-tender-chicken-breasts-every-time-cooking-lessons-from-the-kitchn-36891

If you can get to a point where you aren't ingesting a lot of sugar and eating mostly non-processed foods then you'll be a step ahead of other robots. You'll start to feel less tired throughout the day, you'll want to wake up sooner, you'll be more driven to do other things. It's more than just weight gain. This is straight up life improvement.

1/2
>>
>>38334701
- Lift weights.
Gym membership, buy shit off CL, doesn't matter. Go to bodybuilding.com, find a program you can follow, watch all the videos and go through the motions, then GO TO THE GYM. Keep going until it becomes a habit. It's a good way to blow off steam. I'm a firm believer that 3 days a week in the gym is the best way to live a happy life. Before getting ripped, I had a ton of back and health problems. Lifting them solved all of that.

- Realize that the life improvement isn't for anyone else. If you don't want to be like me, then don't be like me. Sit here, eat tendies, get fat, and die at 40. If you do, then get up right now and start planning your life changes. Not tomorrow. Now. Ctrl + X.

2/2
>>
>>38332842

>I touched a boob once so I'm Chad.

Tell me why exactly you think you're Chad.
>>
>>38333607
sounds like a keeper to me bro
>>
>>38334291
>I couldn't tell you how many. Over 100? No concept of it really

Pfft, what a canned answer. Every Chad knows his number: mine is 36. Even if yours was as ridiculously high as 100+, you'd be able to ballpark it for me.

>there hasn't been a desire to get oneitis
I didn't ask about that. If you're Chad, there's no need to have a oneitis: you could have any girl you want. You're telling me there wasn't one girl you'd fwb-up? Something's fishy here...
>>
>>38334817
>every Chad knows his number

LOL

what a try hard

actual Chad's don't remember that shit. they don't give a shit. they fuck way too many chicks to give a fuck.

with the realest fucking chads, it probably doesn't even occur to them to keep count.
>>
>>38334861
>actual men don't remember their sexual conquests
Go back to your favorite subreddit kid, you probably can't even locate a G spot
>>
>>38334817

>Every Chad knows his number
I haven't ever cared to actually go back and count. College is a blur man. That's cool if they matter that much to you. Over 100 is the best ballpark I have. I'm 26. Nowadays it's more "oh, new tinder slut okay" They add up quickly.

>have you ever been in love?
>You're telling me there wasn't one girl you'd fwb-up?

Which question are you asking, anon? I've definitely had a few FWB. I actually have a girlfriend right now, but I get to fuck other girls too.
>>
>>38334732
thanks chad but what do i do in terms of motivation to lift and do exercise?
>>
>>38334931
im impressed that you've had sex with 36 chicks if you get this toughguy on the internet
>>
>>38335010
>this entire post
Straight from the imagination of a hyper-sexual 16 year old
>>
>>38334931
bahahahahahahaah stop fucking trying so hard dude. are you baiting? I've never seen someone so desperate to fit in stereotypes.
>>
>>38335064
Thanks namefag, you get the biggest medal for pretending to be Chad on /r9k/
>>
>>38335090
I can literally hear you weeping from behind your screen, you sound like every incel fantasizing about what it must be like to be Chad. You have no concept of masculinity or actual success
>>
>>38335111
I have no desire to be Chad. why the fuck would I want to be that? I'd want to transcend Chad, if anything.

You sound like a seventh grader, dude. You sound like a dude who learned what masculinity was by watching goodfellas, lmfao. just stop.
>>
>>38335175
>goodfellas
"BAHHAHAHAHAH" or whatever you faggy kids type nowadays. I learned masculinity from fucking girls and making $126K per annuim. Look that last phrase up you fucking faggot
>>
Why would you flirt with a girl for months and not ask her out?
>>
>>38335226
just keep trying to seem like an "alpha", bro. one day, someone will believe that you are.
>>
>>38335051
The reason that you want to select a program is that gives you a checklist of things to do. Instead of trying to "run on this day" or "go to the gym tomorrow" or do what's called "freeform" lifting, you have a specific set of lifts that you need to do on a specific day.

When you have in your head that "monday is chest day, and here's what I can go to the gym right now and do, and here's what I'll reward myself with after" then you have a lot more tangible of a goal than "oh i better drive to the gym. okay what now?"

That's why you pick it out and go through the motions before stepping foot inside a gym.

If you have a tangible list of things to do and you are still not able to get out and do them, it could be a number of things. One of them is time. I missed back day yesterday because I wanted to play soccer, then felt like getting some sleep. But then I did that back day today, and consider yesterday the rest day.

If your schedule isn't full, you have your list, and you simply can't get out of your chair, then the biggest obstacle is yourself because everything else has been planned out for you. Ultimately you'll have to pony up at least a bit of self control.
>>
>>38335318
thanks for keeping the failed normie busy so i can type actual heartfelt replies to anons who want advice.
>>
>>38335318
I'm not your "bro", dumbass. Now, I've defeated you in debate. Kindly remove yourself from this thread and then the gene pool
>>
>>38335345
>>38335318
Damn who knew Chad would have to samefag as hard as this to try and look alpha
>>
>>38335377
Nice digits, anon. Dubs of truth if I ever seen 'em
>>
>>38335345
hahahaha you're welcome dude, literally the definition of a failed normalfag.
>>
>>38335377
>>38335399
KEK is here :3
>>
>>38335411
>>38335345
>haha let me suck you off Chad
>haha thanks for the help Chad let me lick your asshole in return
Fuckin' homos
>>
>>38333706
Sorry for the delay. Those last two are your biggest advantages. What has prevented you from getting back into running and rock climbing?

Fair enough on bars and shit. Not everyone likes that scene. The meetup app is really cool depending on your locale. Really easy to meet people in your area who have similar interests. That might be a good place to meet qts.

If you have rock climbed and ran, does that mean you're okay looking? What has your success been like on dating apps?
>>
>>38335421
Not gonna lie, nice dubs even if you are a faggot.
>>
>>38335345
Oh wow, thanks for replying to everyone BUT me. Real cool, Chad

>>38334735
>>38334791
>>
File: IMG_7418.jpg (66KB, 480x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7418.jpg
66KB, 480x643px
>>38332842
How the fuck do you just talk to a stranger? The only way I could ever do it is talking to the cashier or something similar.

I asked out the cute cashier girl by my house but she said she doesn't give out her number and then I found out she had a boyfriend. I still talk to her when she's there though.
>>
>>38335573
It's what chads do brah but since you care

were you >>38334735 ? Figured that was just trollin

What do you want to know specifically or can you elaborate on the question
>>
>>38335630
People are generally fine with people randomly talking to them when it's situational and not overbearing. Cute cashier girl is a captive audience and has to talk to you. I almost never ask a girl for her number in that situation.

When I say situational, I mean that it's usually acceptable to start speaking to someone about the circumstance that you're both in. For example, if you're at some anime convention and someone you want to talk to is looking at a booth you're interested in, it would be a great time to make some remark about the character, and then start a conversation based on that. Once you've started a conversation, it's a good idea to have a different subject prepared. "Yeah this show is great, by the way have you been by x booth? It's great! I can show you if you'd like."

One other tip would be to make some sort of non verbal acknowledgement before you start talking to someone. If you get eye contact, or smile/nod and get the same, you're much more likely to have a good conversation. That will also avoid startling someone or just coming out of nowhere.

Practice makes perfect with that.
>>
>>38335630
>>38335971
You forget one thing: be attractive
>>
>>38336010
caps chad is right. See >>38334701
>>
heading out for the night robots. maybe i'll make this thread later this week
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.