[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/suicide thread/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: Hanging.png (226KB, 450x467px) Image search: [Google]
Hanging.png
226KB, 450x467px
Just tested postive for HIV. I'm going to kill myself soon. Talk here about why you want to kill yourself

>Why?
>When?
>How?
>Song?
>>
>>38332335
serves you well for being a degenerate
>>
>>38332335
Don't kill yourself, OP. People with HIV live long lives now. It's not over.
>>
just listen to mad world as usual.
>>
>>38332376
Yes, people with HIV live long painfully agonizing lives with once in a while intercourse mitigated by condoms.

I don't care how good she looks; she's gotta show me her papers. Just say "show me the Cockfax"
>>
File: doom_paul_1.jpg (98KB, 720x720px)
doom_paul_1.jpg
98KB, 720x720px
>>38332726
>I don't care how good she looks; she's gotta show me her papers. Just say "show me the Cockfax"
mfw this is the most plausible future for dating.
>>
>>38332335
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
Cliche I know, but my god I want to die to this song so badly.
>>
File: 1419348238356.png (156KB, 596x590px)
1419348238356.png
156KB, 596x590px
Spread it to as many roasties as possible
>>
>>38332863
that's murder if he does this he'll have aids AND be in jail
>>
File: 1489486179982.gif (47KB, 306x469px)
1489486179982.gif
47KB, 306x469px
>>38332889
He will be dead so why would it matter? Actually isn't that a gay feitsh? The bug chasers? Degenerate.
>>
>>38332335
...Why? Poz people live as long as regular people in 1st world countries if they take anti viral drugs.
>>
>>38332335
Infect as many people as you can before ending your life. Make sure people feel your dread.
>>
>>38332992
No he should bless neets with the sweet release of death
>>
>>38332863
This
Poz as many roastie sluts as possible OP. Make those roastie sluts suffer.
>>
>>38333050
>he will even be able to get laid
>>
are these threads illegal? i dont want anyone to but like the thought that i could be gone instantly

I see people say shotguns are instant death here if aimed right but what inyou just aimed up and back in the mouth or even on the center forehead? like would it be like turning off the lights or if when people come towards the sounds would it be likely you would survive but eat through a tube. thats a terrible thought
>>
Dude it's just a virus , like a cold.

Colds never truly go away either.
>>
Op could you stream your suicide
It would really help me to see someone die please
>>
play blue whale
>>
>>38333128
>aids is like a cold
>>
>>38333215
does this shit actually exist, I was like 99% sure it was a rumor.
>>
>>38333297

They're both viruses
>>
>>38332335

Why?
No reason to live I'm homeless right now

How?
Stepping in front of train

When?
Very very soon

Song?
Uhhh no
>>
>>38332335
Why: life is shit just continues to get worse and everyone I for a strong bind with fucks me over
When: idk whenever I grow a pair I guess
How: probably shoot myself in the woods, at least that way people will think nature killed me
Song: I have no idea
>>
Dude they are like 5 years away from a cure. Just sit your ass down and quit being a little bitch.
>>
>>38332335
I was just diagnosed with Klinefelter's.

I'll probably off myself in ten years.
>>
>>38332335
>Why?
Life is for strong-willed delusionists. Pathetic dreamers like myself have no value in society, and will never have the drive or capacity to make an effort to move on with their lives. My existence is a waste of precious resources.
>When?
Whenever it gets too hard to handle.
>How?
Helium? Nitrogen? Carbon monoxide? Idk, something relatively painless. I know it's wasteful but I'm a pussy and won't be around to waste other resources once I'm gone anyway.
>Song?
Something melodramatic and stupid.

The only reason I haven't done it yet, and am afraid to, is because I love my family too much.
>>
>>38333086
You don't have to have sex to spread aids
>>
>>38332335
Yes you should kill yourself.
>>
I will drop myself using an extension cord from my balcony at midnight
Wish me luck lads.
>>
>>38332726
>people with HIV live long painfully agonizing lives with once in a while intercourse mitigated by condoms.
Better than no intercouse at all faggot
>>
Don't feel like killing myself now, but perhaps one day just jumping from somewhere really tall with a bunch of a people. I don't want to die alone. I want to die with a bunch of fun people.
>>
>>38334379
????? what ?????
how can you spread aids without sex ?
>>
>>38334455
>drop myself
Anon, don't even try drop hanging on your own. You'll only do yourself a serious injury.
Look into suspension hanging if you're going to do anything at all.
>>
>>38334548
I'm not stupid. I did my research.
>>
>>38333405
>Song?
>Uhhh no
Sad.
>>
>>38334455
>>38334508
Hiv isn't real

It doesn't create aids

It's the retrovirals that kill you.

Search up hiv is fake.

Even the test YOU took. Doesn't confirm the prescence of hiv. It's all a scam by Jew doctors

This was proved by a virgin who proved it was fake by having hiv tests and eventually it came up positive despite him being a virgin so it proves that the Jews just make it positive for some unlucky quota of guys so they are forced to go on retrovirals
>>
>>38332335
Spread it around faggot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtAkPaChO6c
>>
>>38334006
>My existence is a waste of precious resources.
That is utterly dumb. Once you are gone you won r be able to get these "ressources" anymore, doesn t matter if it is in 2 days or 50 years.
You d better enjoy what you have as long as you have it instead of laying your soul to waste for nothing.
>>
>>38333135
then look it up online sadistic cunt
>>
>>38334544
Needles and skin contact
>>
File: image.png (404KB, 2000x704px)
image.png
404KB, 2000x704px
I see people say rifles or shotguns are instant death here if aimed right but what inyou just aimed up and back in the mouth or even on the center forehead? like would it be like turning off the lights or if when people come towards the sounds would it be likely you would survive but eat through a tube. thats a terrible thought
>>
Getting tired of living really, I have no reasons to stay alive and I'm really just bored of all this. I can't even get out of bed anymore, there's nothing to look forward to. It's weird to see people who are cheerful, I've always wondered what keeps them going. Same with old people, I can't even see myself living to 30, or even next year, but you have people who have been alive 4 times longer than me and still want to be alive. It's insanity to me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.