[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are antifeminists and rightwingers always stereotyped as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 200w_d (1).gif (101KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200w_d (1).gif
101KB, 200x150px
Why are antifeminists and rightwingers always stereotyped as neckbeards? The only neckbeard I've ever met was an sjw. Even the awkward and cringy antifeminists I know have gfs and jobs.
>>
>>38331171
Have you seen what the majority of right wingers looks like?
Most Chads are pretty left wing, and the right wingers are usually losers and rejects blaming others for their shortcomings.
>>
>>38331242
They look pretty average, same with left wingers. The ugliest and most out of shape people I've met have all been leftists but then again I'm a city dweller and I'm not american so I don't know any rednecks
>>
>>38331242
Also I feel like chads would be libertarians
>>
>>38331242
yea but, specific to what op is saying, the mlady variety of neckbeards are only sjws because they think it makes them more attractive (which is of course delusional)
>>
File: 1498070207348.jpg (85KB, 652x789px) Image search: [Google]
1498070207348.jpg
85KB, 652x789px
>>38331171
Yeah I have no idea OP
Alt right is BASED XD
>>
>>38331319
Yeah I keep seeing his face but do you have any other pics?
Ugliest right wing guy I know is like a 3 or a 4 hungry skeleton and he's married.
>>
File: IMG_8949.jpg (82KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8949.jpg
82KB, 612x612px
>>38331242

>Most Chads are pretty left wing, and the right wingers are usually losers and rejects blaming others for their shortcomings.

I don't even care, really, but c'mon, man. Saying the opposite of what we know is true isn't going to make people suddenly believe it.

Fraternity-bro Chad is as traditionally conservative as they come.
>>
>>38331401
This. A chad would never openly support someone like Justin Trudeau.
>>
Don't base your opinion on social media and 4chan. They just stereotype the other side as the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>38331428
B-but South Park told me dudebros like SJWism!!
>>
>>38331171
so if I understand you correclty all i have to do is be an anti-feminist and ill get a gf no matter how cringe i am?

i have like 90 iq btw
>>
>>38331428
Justin Trudeau is hot and tons of hot liberal girls want to fuck him.

Chad generally doesn't care about politics unless it gets him money or laid, like Trudeau
>>
>>38331897
No, the fact that they're feminists/antifeminists is irrelevant to how attractive they are.
>>
>>38331961
but.. what i dont understand
>>
>>38331952
Trudeau's wife finds him unattractive. Both he and his wife have said this publicly
>>
>>38331981
That's the point I was trying to make. I'm sure shoeonhead and Lauren Southern have tons of neckbeard followers, just as Anita did. Neckbeards are like little soldiers all fighting an ideological war on the internet that no one gives a shit about, all while giving stacies pocket money to fund their condoms/abortions so they can get fucked by chad
>>
>>38331984
Well, tons of liberal girls think she is wrong.

He looks like a Chad too
>>
>>38332028
i still know what point it is youre saying you were making those cringe antifeminists you know have gfs how?
>>
>>38331171
is that kim-jong-un
>>
>>38331952
Trudeau is a dramafag, not what I would consider a Chad. Chad wouldn't dress up in tights like a fairy.
>>
>>38332054
He kind of looks like your average frenchie.
>>38332058
Yeah, but their gfs are pretty dumb and annoying and just follow/do whatever their bfs opinions are. Still counts though.
>>
>>38332100
that sounds perfect to me so i will become an antifeminist and this will attract a girl like that to me is that it?
>>
>>38332145
Well you have to be likable first, anon.
>>
>>38332164
but you said they was cringe
>>
>>38332179
Yes, if you get them to talk about politics it's cringey. They also follow sargon/lauren southern/shoe and other e celebs and think they're a reliable source.
>>
>>38332209
i have heard of those names. should i start watching and imitating them to become likeable?
>>
File: Commie 8.jpg (184KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Commie 8.jpg
184KB, 960x720px
>>38331171
Projection.

>>38331242

Research shows just the opposite. Keep projecting:

Conservatives are more attractive:
http://archive.is/fawH0

Conservatives/extremists are happier:
http://archive.is/HVP9r

Conservatives are richer:
http://archive.is/bJOBz

Conservatives have better sex lives:
http://archive.is/Vuris

Conservatives have happier marriages:
http://archive.is/ctKxU
>>
>>38332327
>I must be as happy and as attractive as this study shows other people are
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.