[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pick your roomate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: bitches.png (655KB, 2424x3384px) Image search: [Google]
bitches.png
655KB, 2424x3384px
updated with 3 more
>>
>>38330655
quality OC anon. i'd go for morphine anon and ask for a lethal dose of morphine
>>
1. Kakyoinanon
I knew a connieanon, pretty chill, but the "you never get what she is talking about" gets really anoying after a while, but at least she talks to you, and seems to like your company.
Barmananon will only make me sad, this is like all my past friends, I leach to much, and they got an life of their own, and want to use me to test their dominance.
>>
prob connie
>>
conniefaggot so I can personally kill her
>>
>>38330655
I choose myself dawg.
>>
>>38330655
The barman is obviously the best choice, we could live in an apartment about the Frog & Feels and he could make us drinks whenever he's home. If not him, coffee anon seems like a pretty low-maintenance roommate as long as I follow the rules.
>>
kakyoin nigga man
>>
hugyoursisteranon so I could be his little sister.
>>
>>38330655
I'm not depraved and I don't make up stories.
>>38332949
It isn't a single person though. Several people post the thread depending on who's there when the previous one dies. I posted some of them, and I already have a little sister. You're welcome to pretend to be my little sister if you want to.
>>
>>38333115
and barmanon doesnt make real drinks and morphineanon never killed anyone and fateanon is not crazy and coffeeanon probably makes shit coffee. Its just the general idea.
>>
>>38333350
Fair enough. I just felt the need to defend myself because I've never seen anyone post about me outside of the threads.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.