[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19yo >virgin i think it's too late feels bad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: jajajajaa.jpg (20KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
jajajajaa.jpg
20KB, 704x400px
>19yo
>virgin
i think it's too late

feels bad
>>
>>38330302
it is and it only gets worse.
>>
25 and virgin. STFU please.
>>
>>38330330
This. I'm pushing 21 and I grow more and more unstable everyday.

Get a tinder and fuck some random girl while you can. I'm too autistic to do it now because I don't want to embarrass myself by looking inexperienced as a 21 year old.
>>
>>38330302
24 here xd
>>
You're still ridiculously young.

I am 24 now. It feels like I need to do something or I am going to have a shit life. I crave intimacy with a woman more than sex. I am not kissless,hugless or blowjobless though. I still have hope in me, honestly I still think I'll be fine but it can grate on you.

Try not to beat yourself up too much. It's hard to get laid. Normals will never admit that though.
>>
File: 1457870210577.png (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1457870210577.png
21KB, 400x400px
20 year old virgin. I have hugged my pillows and pretended it was a girl so many times now, truly pathetic. I just want a girl to cuddle with and stick my dick in but that will never happen unless I pay up the shekels for a whore.
>mfw I'm KHV and all my normalfag "friends" are out partying in clubs and smashing pussy every week
>>
You sill have 1 year to be a normie if you just turned 19

Always remember the Steve Hoca rule " a 20 year old virgin is a 30 year old virgin 99% of the time"
>>
>>38330302

19 as well, only time has the answers

lets hope we'll get laid xdxd
>>
>>38330302
I'm 21. At work today, my coworker, about 40, was talking about another guy that used to work at the same place, his name was bob. Apparently bob told the guys that he was a virgin. The guy I was working with said they all made fun of him for it, told me "22 year old virgin, you'll be 40 and a Virgin at that rate haha". I tried to laugh along. I felt bad for bob. Later on in the day another coworker randomly started telling me I need to "experience life" and look for a gf. I don't know how much longe I can keep going, hating myself, not being happy, and not being able to help myself no matter how hard I try.
>>
File: 1498196924689.png (643KB, 1000x871px) Image search: [Google]
1498196924689.png
643KB, 1000x871px
>>38331079
How do they do it? My friends do this as well and I don't understand it. I'm trying but I can't win...
>>
>21 yo virgin and never even seen boobs irl
I don't think I've even touched a girl in the last 10-15 years
>>
>>38332418

Bob is a retard for admitting it, however most normies can easily tell.
>>
>>38332555
He was a little weird, maybe a bit autistic, but he was cool and nice with me, just floors me how unthinking and harsh people can be...
>>
File: 1440732350891.jpg (599KB, 1043x892px) Image search: [Google]
1440732350891.jpg
599KB, 1043x892px
>only had teen sex
>never had adult sex
this is a really weird feeling
>>
It's not "too late" until you're like 23-24.

But yeah, after that point you're fucked.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.