[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>IQ of 106 >Take MBTI and get INFP Who /fucked/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1499810033313.png (228KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499810033313.png
228KB, 512x512px
>IQ of 106
>Take MBTI and get INFP

Who /fucked/?
>>
The MBTI thing is kinda bs, I used to be a heavy INTP and after going to cognitive behavioral therapy and getting better habits, I'm naturally moving from I > E and P > J. Our society completely betrays us by telling us we can't change our personality and self improve.
>>
>>38330237
>INTP
>Doesn't believe in the MBTI at all

That's the only personality type that does that.
>>
File: IMG_1334.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1334.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>>38329950
Are you me? That's exactly my situation nigga.
>>
>>38330237
Cognitive behavioral therapy?
How does?
It could be my only hope.
>>
>>38329950
Intp here, got a 126 once while drunk.
I should retake it sober and see where I'm at.
>>
File: 1492293027165.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492293027165.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>>38329950
>106
Face it, you are a brainlet.
>>
>>38330611
Of course I believe in it, but there are questions on there like 'are you scared of other people judging you' 'do you find it hard to talk to people' 'are you capable of sticking to a routine'. If you're a robot like me, shit like that is more related to social phobias and lack of discipline than something ingrained that you can't change.

>>38330661
I'm sure you can find some resources online, ask your doctor if your country has some kind of service available for you.
>>
File: 1499858449243.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1499858449243.png
69KB, 366x401px
>infp
>every infp i've ever met was a harpy of a female
>i dated all of them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38330806
It's not "are you capable of sticking to a routine"

It's "Do you have no issues with routine"
>>
I am INFP too. Cool if you are a the real deal, we are suprisingly rare. Everyone will tell you that we suck but really we are the most attractive personality when we are at our best mood/high ego.

I scored 114 on an IQ when I was 14, dunno what that means now.
>>
File: superthumb.jpg (29KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
29KB, 300x250px
>>38329950

>ISTJ
>Depressed because I'll never get a decent job

I don't care about gfs, I just want a decent job so I can buy my childhood home back.
>>
>>38330806
I just looked it up and there's a few in my area covered by my insurance.
Maybe I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>38331063
>Your home and work environments are quite tidy.
>You would rather improvise than spend time coming up with a detailed plan.
>You have no difficulties coming up with a personal timetable and sticking to it.
>You have a tendency to procrastinate until there is not enough time to do everything.

Questions like these are in the category of mental health and discipline and as for the I/E questions, Jesus, most of them are about social phobias.
>>
>>38331281
>Mental health and discipline

Tidiness is more than "I'm disciplined in this way, so I'll do X and Y"

Some people are incredibly anal due to that being their personal preference.

I would rather improvise than come up with a detailed plan if improvising doesn't have any consequences.

I'll give you the personal time-table one though and the procrastination ones, but I've still got the general tendency to procrastinate if there will be no real consequences.

Other people don't do that.
>>
>>38331599
>>38331281
Planning brings order to chaos.

Power and control.

It's a major part of the human-species as a life-form.

I don't see how there aren't brain components dedicated to the probability of planning.
>>
>tfw high IQ ISTP
feels good
>>
>>38331599
Yeah I get what you're saying. I'm probably projecting a lot because a lot of my answers on the quiz were influenced by laziness, poor mental health and lack of discipline.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.