[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you defend the most infamous man of all time?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_3182.jpg (131KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3182.jpg
131KB, 1200x1200px
Why do you defend the most infamous man of all time?
>>
File: images (31).jpg (8KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
images (31).jpg
8KB, 215x235px
>>38329332

Do we? Is r9k one hive mind or entity?
>>
Cause he hates Jews and doesn't afraid of anything
>>
>>38329373
If he wasn't afraid of anything why did he end his own life?
>>
>>38329403
>implying he didn't flee to Argentina
Imagine being this bluepilled
>>
File: 1497863407936.png (600KB, 650x994px) Image search: [Google]
1497863407936.png
600KB, 650x994px
>>38329372
The only good Judeo-Bolshevik is a dead Judeo-Bolshevik.
>>
File: chairman-mao-extra_1003357f.jpg (16KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
chairman-mao-extra_1003357f.jpg
16KB, 220x293px
>>38329332

*blocks your path*

(The Yangtze river path that is.)
>>
>>38329332
He's only the most infamous because the Jew controlled media. Otherwise he wouldn't even be in the top 10 most infamous.
>>
>>38329443
>not scared of anything
>runs away and hides
>>
>>38329543
He was strategically planning his next move
>>
Hitler was a faggot. Stalin did nothing wrong and the kulaks had it coming
>>
>>38329332
Life would have been pretty sweet under German rule. Certainly less SJW and faggot nonsense about.
>>
>>38329460

*Researches sources*

>The Sokolov Prize is an Israeli journalism award, awarded by the Tel Aviv municipality, in memory of Nahum Sokolow. Sever Plocker (* June 19, 1944, Uzbekistan) is an Israeli journalist and a recipient of the prize.

>Timothy Snyder is a member of the Committee on Conscience of the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and is on the editorial boards of the Journal of Modern European History and East European Politics and Societies...

Thats just the first two. I'll update when I research the rest.

Things that make you go hmm....
>>
Because he was right about Jews.
>>
>>38329332
He gave thousands of unemployed internet addicts a purpose in life.
>>
File: 1487825484660.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487825484660.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>38329332
A man who managed to climb to the top of history from nothing. An achievement unworthy.
He also deserves more respect and all that propaganda is getting old.
>>
He was really an opportunist just like Stalin.
>>
>>38329460

>Robert wilton, pretty much sums it up.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Wilton

>Herman Greife. Member of the German nazi party who's work was published under nazi guidelines. I'm sure thats an objective source.

>George a Simons. Aka the overman committee. 1919. Kek. That date tho.
It was an early forerunner of the better known House Un-American Activities Committee.
The Committee was compared to "a witch hunt" in one exchange with a witness.

None of the sources hold up under scrutiny.
>>
>>38329332
Hitler was a shameless opportunist who used his power for self enrichment. If he had won Germany would've turned into a Mafia state. That being said I can't hate on his methods and his hustle.
>>
>>38329332
What's there to defend? He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>38329909
He was responsible for the death of 6 million jews and the destruction of europe.
>>
>>38329332
I don't, I'm a left leaning individual.
>>
>>38329945
Yeah but those nazis were stylish as fuck
>>
File: churchill.jpg (10KB, 162x227px) Image search: [Google]
churchill.jpg
10KB, 162x227px
>>38329489

>Leader of western opposition in bloodiest war in history.
>Wouldn't even be in top ten.

Pick one.

There's an argument to be had that he doesn't deserve the place for most evil man in history. That would possibly be more deservedly be placed upon the shoulders of Chairman Mao, Stalin, Churchill, or an other axis leader such as Hideki Tojo.

But apart from these 4 who else could claim the list?
>>
>>38330007
What's so stylish about an uniform that looks like it has been shitten all over?
>>
>>38329945
why do you focus on those 6 million jews, but not on all victims of the holocoast?
>>
>>38329553
His next move was to hide for next 30 years and let Jews destroy the west?
>>
It's usually worth defending people with whom you disagree. It not only inevitably strengthens your argument, but spending time attempting an understanding of even the most classicaly villanous of persons is a mental challenge that strengthens your skills in perception as well . Besides, that's what being open minded is. I am open minded to the ideals he stood for. I disagree for a number of reasons, but I am not afraid to confront any agreements I may have with him. Most people aren't willing to confront themselves in such a way because they're too narcissistic to consider that they too might be capable of evil and that they aren't the bastions of good that they envision themselves to be. As a result, they become enveloped in virtue signalling in order to manipulate how others perceive them. If they don't have this characture of evil to act as compliment to themselves, their necessary self image would cease to be.
>>
>>38330067
Why are you trying to distract from the fact that he killed 6 millions jews and planned to kill all of them? Stupid antisemite.
>>
File: 4098622256_9990d9f11e_thumb[7].jpg (86KB, 530x392px) Image search: [Google]
4098622256_9990d9f11e_thumb[7].jpg
86KB, 530x392px
>>38330053

Don't pretend like you haven't seen the SS and wehrmacht uniforms.

"Brownshirts" were a paramilitary group know as Sturmabteilung or SA and were mostly purged and relegated to a auxiliary position on the night of the long knives.
>>
>>38330051
Churchill was more of a racist and more genocidal than Hitler. Why is he liked by anyone? His beef was the threat Hitler posed to the British empire
>>
>>38330163
What's wrong about killing jews now?
>>
>>38330180
I have reported you for racism.
>>
>>38330217
So you can't even give me an answer. nerd.
>>
>>38330177

And that's why I mentioned him in my post. He certainly caused the passive genocide of more people than hitler through planned famine in India, false flag attacks, and destabilisation techniques in ireland as war minister, and the introduction of civilian bombing in WW2.

People "like him" because history has been whitewashed.he was nothing short of an alcoholic dictator who proposed that the allies should attack the soviet union with nuclear weapons directly after defeating the nazis.
>>
>>38330173
That'a ugly as fuck and you must actually wear autism shoes and a sonic hat if you call that stylish.
>>
>>38330315

Just because you hate the ideology doesn't mean you have to hate everything about them. Thats called fanaticism. I dislike Nazism but their policies on benefits for veterans and employment programs were pretty admirable.
>>
>>38330251
Because the answers is obvious: trying genocide a population is one the worst crimes that you can do since you will always kill innocent people and completely destroy their heritage. You show with that action an complete disrepect towards the individual life and the humanity. It's so wrong that every normal person will distance from you and your action because nobody wants to be associated with a monster.
>>
File: cathedraloflight.jpg (183KB, 1048x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cathedraloflight.jpg
183KB, 1048x1200px
>>38329332
because the Third Reich was the peak of western (white) civilization
>>
I really don't, but I don't think that common depictions of him as some sort of inhuman monster is rather accurate. I'm not that knowledgable in history, world war II or the personality of Adolf Hitler, but he struck me as more of a soft man, he had high artistic aspirations for his life, yet they were turned down. He then eventually decided to turn a country from disaster of economical crisis and make it a worldwide powerhouse, helping the german people regain their dignity after the defeat in the great war. You don't have to agree that his methods were appropriate, however, there seemed genuine and possitive intentions behind most acts he commited. There is also a rather strange opinion that no woman would ever desire such monster like him, which is most peculiar as he's been well known for being a powerful charismatic leader with fiery speeches that could move and inspire millions of people, of course he would be rather popular with women, he was actually proposed to before he even made a carrer in politics. He also was a non-smoker and non-drinker, he actually disliked smoking so much that smoking in his presence would be a defiance of the higher caliber. He was also very fond of animals, so much that he decided to take life of his own personal dog when he decided to commit suicide. Hell, he even seemed to adore disney movies.

He was not a perfect person, he eventually cracked upon the endless attempts on his life, losing the war, syphilis and parkinsons, but he was a person with actual artistic aspirations who wanted to make, dare I say it, a country great once again and improve lives of citizens inside of it. He liked movies, art, animals, had feelings of affection towards both animals and people. He might've been responsible for things that most people find abhorrent, but in the end of it all, he was a person, not that different from you and I, he was one of us and if you don't think that you could do what he did, then you might not be truthful to yourself.
>>
>>38330391
Are you unironically trying to defend nazis because they did a few good things? Dude them starting a war, destroying europe and killing people with industrial methods outweighs by far all the good things that they ever did.
>>
>>38330771
the soviet union and third Reich started the war together. both invaded Poland at the same time
>>
>>38330315
>autism shoes and a sonic hat
HUGO BOSS
i think you are the one with autism here
>>
>>38330749
thats a bretty gud one anonski
>>
Hitler failed. There is nothing left to defend.
>>
>>38330853
So? They didn't escalate things from there and then tried to backstack germany with an invasion.
>>38330980
Their uniforms were you just ugly as fuck and a brand name doesn't change that. The black SS uniform even more than the brown SA uniform.
>>
>>38331074
white people still exist lmao
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.