[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Why do men have a problem with giving women cunnilingus?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: oral sex.jpg (80KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
oral sex.jpg
80KB, 1000x900px
Why do men have a problem with giving women cunnilingus?
>>
>>38328829
Vaginas smell gross and have like an acid flavor
>>
Why do women have a problem with giving men blowjobs?
>>
File: IMG_1244.jpg (154KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1244.jpg
154KB, 1024x1365px
No woman will sit on my face.
That is my problem.
>>
Sex is for him, love is for her.

A good enough relationship is where a woman lets him fuck her whenever he wants and a man gives her plenty of love, attention, affection, etc.
Most people fail even at this. And this is enough for a good relationship. It doesn't involve giving cunnilingus to a woman.

A fulfilling relationship is where she makes an effort to be likeable so the guy actually enjoys giving her love, and he makes an effort so that she actually enjoys giving him sex.
Extremely rare, almost nonexistent. Will probably never happen on a large scale because of the modern romantic view on relationships.
>>
>>38328935
>Why do women have a problem with giving men blowjobs?
Dis ya smelly cunt
>>
sometimes I crave it and I feel like I NEED it and I get super into it

but most of the time not and vagoo kinda grosses me out if I'm not horny
>>
>>38328829
Dicks are a lot more aesthetically pleasing, don't taste like shit, and are relatively easy to please.

Vaginas taste awful because women don't clean them since they don't have to try to be presentable at all, each one has its own disgusting surprise (vag cheese, cysts, strange pink shit that looks just like eraser shavings, etc.,) excrete a lot more liquid so the stank covers you even more, generally ugly, and takes a lot longer to make them cum.

Personally I love gfd and when a girl with a non-stinker sits and grinds on my face, but once that shit starts flooding my mouth I'm outtie.
>>
>>38328944
What's the modern romantic view on relationships?
>>
>>38329084
>boy meets girl
>boy falls in love
>boy does a romantic silly gesture to impress the girl
>girl is flattered, loads of smiling, giggling
>things start to develop, holding hands, kissing
>sex is always glossed over and sort of just *happens*

When in reality its more like
>boy sees girl
>boy wants to get into her pants
>starts flirting with her trying to get laid
>he initiates everything, leads her base by base
>gets laid by manipulating her (watch a movie/netflix)
>turns out she's actually nice, falls in love
>gets attached
>becomes very mellow, nice, does everything for her (romantic conditioning due to media/movies)
>she sees it as a weakness and is suddenly not attracted anymore
>cheats or leaves him or she just doesn't give him sex anymore
>he ends up miserable/depressed or angry at woman

Of course there are cases where guys don't buy into that shit and end up in a happy relationship where he stays in control. Until they marry.
>>
>>38328829
>Why do men have a problem with giving women cunnilingus?
But I don't?
Never had any problem with that, 69 is more fun then missionary by a long shot.
>>
because it's fucking gay
>>
I don't have a problem with it. I'm fairly good at it, too.
I just won't do it every day if I'm not getting sucked off every day too.
>>
>>38329255
I think both of those situations exist completely separately
>>
I ate out the only girlfriend I've ever had on a near-daily basis and she gave me like 3 blowjobs over the course of our 2 year relationship. I actually enjoyed eating her out though and she hated giving blowjobs

I think the only people who don't eat girls out are old-school Italians and blacks
>>
>>38329393
The first one never happens. Ever. The goal is always sex for the guy. Always. Even if they don't admit it or even know it. Subconsciously it's always about sex.
>>
>>38328829
They don't. It's women complaining about blowjobs all the time.
>>
>>38329255
>manipulating her (watch a movie/netflix)

>mfw people are still too autistic to take hints in 2017
>mfw I have no face
>>
I've only ever been with one girl and I liked having her sit on my face and jerk me off.
>>
Its too submissive, they prefer a good dicking more anyway. If you want to be intimate or are just into femdom, facesitting, etc, it makes more sense.
>>
>>38329431
You're overgeneralizing, what you're describing is the exact mentality forced onto males nowadays, love is a lie, fuck as much as you can, its just hypermasculinity. I used to be the way you described in the first part, but phased it out protect my own ego. Sex is always on the male mind, but it's not always the motive.
>>
>>38329530
>they prefer penetration more
hello virgin
>>
>>38329742
You either have a small dick or youre a lesbian
>>
>>38329946
hello virgin
please tell me more
>>
>>38328829
>putting your mouth where another man cock and cum has been

I can see why that could be a problem for some men.
>>
>>38329988
I wouldn't be so adamantly advertising it if I had fucked women and I'd been so shit at it that they lied and told me they just enjoy cunnilingus more
>>
>>38329742
>using virgin as an insult on r9k
That'll show him. U go gurl!
>>
>>38330090
you're a virgin who thinks women actually get off more to penetrative sex than clit sucking.
i mean sure it's possible, but the majority of women aren't going to be that way.
doesn't matter how good you think you are.
>>
>>38329431
>The goal is always sex for the guy
no
The goal is finding a woman that will validate my existence and carry my children and have a good amount of sex with me
>>
Women don't deserve pleasure
>>
File: 1496752133235.jpg (21KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496752133235.jpg
21KB, 499x500px
>>38328829
Because most of us aren't gay.

>>38330246
>depending on a woman to validate your existence

Sounds like you're putting the cart before the horse on that one.
>>
>>38329053
>trange pink shit that looks just like eraser shavings,
Wat
>>
File: 1490046911131338284.jpg (21KB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1490046911131338284.jpg
21KB, 400x304px
>>38329742
>>38329988
>>38330196
There's plenty of women that prefer sex to having some autist slobber over their junk.

Stop reading stuff off /r/askwomen until you lose your V card.
>>
File: LOST TO THE ZONE.jpg (264KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
LOST TO THE ZONE.jpg
264KB, 1280x720px
>>38330403
Oh nigger you dont even want to know and be happy you dont.
>>
>>38330342
We are parts of a puzzle, we all need another to 'validate' eachother, to be complete.
Man can deal somewhat better with standing alone, but you'll always stay incomplete.
Trouble is, modern girls can be so shit that it sometimes incompleteness is the better choice.
>>
>>38330421
not an argument retard. this is an objective fact.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/200903/the-most-important-sexual-statistic%3Famp
vast majority of women are not going to orgasm from your peepee. sorry chump.
>>
File: Pripyat anomaly.jpg (234KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pripyat anomaly.jpg
234KB, 1280x720px
>>38330482
>incompleteness
Nah men need to conquer shit and adventure.
Women are trouble.
Also why the fuck can I never find artifacts?
>>
>>38330519
Because you really need to use that stupid finder gadget and go near fucked up shit. They're generally hiding in those screwed up areas that'll kill you if you take a wrong step.
>>
File: CHEEKI BREEKI.jpg (208KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
CHEEKI BREEKI.jpg
208KB, 1366x768px
>>38330609
I know that its just all the anomalies are fucking empty.
BLYAT I make more rubles selling PDAs and M16s then I do artifacts.
Fucking bullshit SEVA suits cost like half a million and do fuck all to prevent cuts/bites/buckshot.
>>
>>38330732
How the fug are they empty? That's weird. Pull up a guide and look for a couple locations and check them. If there are still no anomalies there your game has probably bugged out.

And, as we know, the STALKER series had some seriously buggy shit in it.

There's a community patch and unofficial update thing you can use if you haven't and it does turn out your game is fugged.
>>
i love it.

i want to eat more
>>
I don't have a problem with giving women cunnilingus
>>
>>38328829
>A problem with getting HPV and throat cancer

gee, I wonder why
>>
File: Bait.jpg (94KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
94KB, 622x626px
>>38328829

you're even more pathetic than the pic you posted
>>
>>38329053
>Dicks are a lot more aesthetically pleasing,
The circumcision scars look bad.

> don't taste like shit
Tastes awful and the smell is even worse too.

>and are relatively easy to please.
Maybe if it didn't stink, have bad taste and had awful hair everywhere.
>>
>>38331071
dix taste like skin if they're clean
silly roastie.
>>
>>38328829

I would love to flip up a girls skirt, take her panties off and eat her out.

I'm a virgin though. And girls do not like that.
Also, I've heard that women have TERRIBLE hygiene problems with their cooches and that they often smell really bad.

It would have to be smooth and smell nice or else I wouldn't want to do it. And that seems to be an issue with 99% of women.
>>
>>38331116
normal people take showers and clean themselves before someone gives them head. clean genitals don't smell like anything or at least not terribly so.
>>
>>38331246

I wouldn't know as I said. I'm basing it off what I've heard from others.
If a girl was clean though I'd willingly om nom nom between her legs.
>>
>>38330288
this is why your still a virgin, harold
>>
It's gross. No self respecting man would do it.
>>
>>38331116
>It would have to be smooth
If you mean hairless, that's the only problem in your post I see. You can't expect hairless pussy all the time, as hair regrows from shaving and it's very uncomfortable.
>>
>>38328943
why is his face yellow?
>he's asian
>>
>>38328829
I don't have a problem with it in fact it seems too easy like a cheat code to make her moan and squirm, which in turn gets me hard as fuck. I go for the ass too when she's right out of the shower. That's the konami code nigga
>>
>>38331614
>what is lazer hair removal

Even if you don't get LHR, whether you're male or female it's common decency to shave before someone goes down on you.
>>
>>38328829

I don't. I like it a lot.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.