[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buyer's Remorse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: m-audio-axiom-25-mkii-748315[1].jpg (99KB, 1000x603px) Image search: [Google]
m-audio-axiom-25-mkii-748315[1].jpg
99KB, 1000x603px
Post products you bought that you regret buying and the reason you regret buying it.

I bought this piece of trash 4 years ago and it's been literally useless to me.

>Rotary knobs are shit and you can't even turn them at the same time
>Drum pads feel bad and you have to basically hit them with the force of a thousand suns to get any sound out of it
>Too few keys to play anything with two hands

I hate this piece of shit.
>>
i'll take it if you don't want it
>>
/r9k/ - Music
>>
File: 20170710_011516 (1).jpg (159KB, 1374x773px) Image search: [Google]
20170710_011516 (1).jpg
159KB, 1374x773px
the big con
>>
Bought a bunch of vintage Macs hoping to start a collection. Slowly figuring out that they probably wont gain in value ever.
>>
I bought a house because I thought it'd get me a gf.

I have a mortgage to pay off now.
>>
>>38328763
I bought a telescope, its a good telescope and there is nothing wrong with it but I cant really use it because of light pollution
>>
>>38329471
I absolutely believe they will, I'd hold onto them

Only reason they wouldn't is because there happens to be a lot of them
>>
>>38328763
lol your piano is so small

I bought some books that just make me feel guilty because I don't read them
>>
>>38328763
Mate you really aren't supposed to play anything on a 2 octave midi keyboard, it's for compiling notes and chords
>>
I bought into a social cult for $8,000.00 once

>made me insecure (more)
>became agitated at anything
>never had a girlfriend before
>hated wagecuck life
>could only afford rent + utilities
>and bulk cans of ravioli
>20 cans
>bought a car on cosign
> it breaks down (foreseeable) 3 months in.
>>
>>38329814
What the fuck is a social cult and why does it cost 8 grand to buy into it.
What?
>>
>>38329875
I had a boss that suggested it for "personal growth". it happened about 3 years ago.
>>
>>38329978
it had a pretty small population so if you knew which one you can easily see me there.
>>
>>38329471
Old IBM PCs are wroth money again. Just hold onto your Macs and make sure they work.
>>
>>38329772
I can do that on my cheap 61 keys keyboard. I bought this for the knobs and shit but never use them, making it useless.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.