[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women hate/rage thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 3241342393981.png (581KB, 657x593px) Image search: [Google]
3241342393981.png
581KB, 657x593px
>Man in pic related died after working 16 hour shifts to maintain his family
>Was working so hard so he can take his family to Disneyland and his wife to Prague
>Wife gets mad because he's working too much
>They argue and tells her husband to sleep on the couch
>Husband dies
>Wife ends up with Husband's brother

http://archive.is/kDZjJ

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3995094/woman-ashley-murrell-husband-mikey-died-sofa-night-after-row-now-with-brother/
Holy fuck... I think this just destroyed the last piece of hope I had for women
>>
Women are souless automatons. The brother dindu nuffin
>>
>>38328580
>The brother dindu nuffin

If my sister married my future husband I would come back from the grave to headbutt her
>>
>>38328397
was having an affair with brother and poisoned husband..case closed
>>
>>38328580
>The brother dindu nuffin
He probably thinks he's doing a good deed or something, taking care of his dead brothers family, but it's fucked. The woman is also a cunt for crying about him working too much then making him sleep on the couch.
>>
>"Eve was a mistake"
- God
>>
>>38328397
>wife gets mad because he's working too much
>dies same day from heart attack / stroke because he's under so much stress
sounds like the wife tried to warn him
>>
File: 1401191434015.jpg (137KB, 1125x539px) Image search: [Google]
1401191434015.jpg
137KB, 1125x539px
This roasties are getting worse each day.

You must be a ultra cuck to get married to these fucking harpies nowadays
>>
File: 1499887964626.jpg (127KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499887964626.jpg
127KB, 1080x1080px
I read that article, she told him to stop working 12 hour shifts 7 days a week because she was worried about his health. He didn't want to listen and wow he died. Stupid faggot was trying to pay for trips to Disney World but wouldn't even look after himself so he could be there for his twins when they grow up.

It was pretty trailer trash for the widow to hook up with the brother though, I won't lie about that
>>
i want to hear from a woman why in gods green earth why you would get angry at a man for working so long when hes doing it solely to support you and the kids. i want a rational response
>>
>>38328397
His family should check if he had life insurance and demand a toxicology report. British authorities are useless and always assume natural causes if no obvious suspicious circumstances.
>>
>>38329098
muh emotional needs
muh need to chatter and bitch about how jealous I am of my female coworkers better lives
muh telling it straight to my hubby's face how I compare everything about him to his Chad brother who always ignored me
>>
It's abundantly clear that the two were fucking while that dude as alive. Fuck women.
>>
>she's white
why
am
i
not
surprised
;^)
>>
>>38328397

I would do the same thing for my brother, minus the wife-banging.

At least this way, the kids can grow up with someone who can tell them what kind of man their dad was-- and tell them stories from when he was a kid.

She made the right choice, given the circumstances. If it were me personally, I would've resented her too much to ever consider any sort of romance.

and the brother. 2months in and already banging her? that's pretty fucked up. The way she dealt with it was fucked up too, but I suppose I would be beside myself if I came downstairs and my wife was dead on the couch.
>>
So why is this news?
>>
File: 1499651321502.jpg (105KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
1499651321502.jpg
105KB, 660x443px
>>38328397
What the fuck. Do they feel any shame? Did that woman get any social repercussions from friends/family?
>>
>>38329055
At least he can rest in peace now. No burdensome children and cunt wife to worry about.
>>
>>38328397
>Slept on the couch

He's a pathetic cuck for letting his wife tell him where he can and can't sleep, but holy shit I want to murder this bitch
>>
>>38328397
>Man in pic related died after working 16 hour shifts to maintain his family
>wagecucking this hard

Don't want to say he deserved it but...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.