[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I homeschool my kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: onbpi42gdtgy.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
onbpi42gdtgy.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
Once I finish my residency I'll be making enough money to hire a private tutor to prepare them for college and my wife could teach them Russian which would fill the language requirement.

My only concern is them not getting enough socialization, thoughts?
>>
File: 1498640137625.jpg (36KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1498640137625.jpg
36KB, 636x358px
>>38328069
>should I homeschool my kids
you should get off of my board and off the internet in general.
>>
>>38328069
I was homeschooled after my parents realized public wasn't working out. Might want to see how your kid reacts in social situations. If they're miserable after a few years, then you can consider it.
>>
>>38328120
Well they're not born yet but I don't want them getting brainwashed by the shitty school system.

>>38328112
>implying you can ever leave
>>
File: anime babe pen mouth.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
anime babe pen mouth.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
>>38328069
if you want socially retarded autism kids: yes.
if you want kids who have friends and enjoy life: no.
>>
>>38328860
I mean, as long as they're in clubs it's good enough right?
>>
>>38328860
If you're not socially retarded, you can homeschool kids who'll be better off in every way than public school kids.
>>
File: senpai.jpg (38KB, 549x483px) Image search: [Google]
senpai.jpg
38KB, 549x483px
>>38328947
>>38328979
Listen to me. DO NOT homeschool your kids if you want them to be socially successful and happy. Make up all the false claims you want, but this is the truth. They will never be like everyone else if they don't grow up like everyone else. You have to let your kids go, man. You can't just keep them leashed up and safe your whole life. The point is to let them LIVE.
>>
>>38329071
>You can't just keep them leashed up and safe your whole life. The point is to let them LIVE.
What makes you think I want that? I'm planning on giving them lot of independence. I just don't agree with the current school system and personally I think it's a huge waste of time.
>>
>>38328069
>>38329071

Do you want them to be smart? Go ahead, homeschool them.
Do you want them to be socially adjusted? Send them to public school.
>>
>>38328069
i was homeschooled and it's partly the reason i'm fucked up. if you're on r9k, you're nowhere near competent enough to make it work.
>>
>>38329310
>if you're on r9k, you're nowhere near competent enough to make it work.
lol ok
>>
>>38328069
Don't homeschool them. Instead try to teach your children the things you want them to know in a subtle way as a parent, not as a teacher.

The experience of being a kid in school is important. It's crucial to learn about other human beings and their behaviour. The ability to deal with other humans is one of the most important things in life. If you don't want your kid to end up in /r9k for the rest of its life, send him to school. It's your best bet even though many of the people who post here had bad experiences in school. Pick a decent enough school and do your job as a parent so your kids can become independent adults.
>>
>>38328069
why the fuck would you ever homeschool your kid, its basically child abuse
>cripples social skills
>worse education
>kids become dependent
>kids become so damaged that they now cant get a job, and can never grow up as a normal adult
>>
>>38328069

If you don't want them to become autists like us, make them go through public schools and force them to play sports like basketball, football, soccer, lacrosse, run cross country, track..etc. Make them join clubs and teach them to be humble and polite kids.

You'll regret that you didn't listen to me and other autists on this thread, when your kids become depressed and decide to kill themselves because they lacked important social skills
>>
Inb4 OP's kids become bitter autists and end up in 4chan complaining how homeschooling ruined their lives and want to kill themselves.
>>
>>38330188
but its true though
wait am i being baited
>>
>>38328069
don't listen to the normies that didn't suffer in school, homeschool them.
you can give them way better education than a public school and they wont have to waste their time with stupid school shit, also they will learn to work by them selves and not to just wait lazily that someone gives them somthing to do
>>
>>38328167
Do you have the money for private school?
>>
>>38329071
I think most robots were in public school and were still social outcasts with no friends.
>>
Why do you people think no school = no social life? Obviously I'll make them do sports and an extra curricular activity if they want.

>>38330439
if they're smart enough for Exeter and want to go then sure but otherwise why bother.
>>
>>38330114
>>38330188
You guys have autism because of unlucky genetics and shit parents. I come form a good family and have close friends and so does my wife. Also it's not the end of the world if they end up on /r9k/ (can't imagine how though) I'll love them anyway
>>
bbbumperiinno
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.