[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be uggo fatty female >grow up bullied robot >jealous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

File: rnk708hvf1ny.jpg (34KB, 673x412px) Image search: [Google]
rnk708hvf1ny.jpg
34KB, 673x412px
>be uggo fatty female
>grow up bullied robot
>jealous of girls all around me having sex and living normie lives
>they're doing drugs and "finding themselves"
>desperately want to be loved
>want to see the world
>and have lots of babies
>grow up
>meet lonely robot
>he just wants to be loved and travel the world and have lots of babies
>we get married
>do drugs together and find ourselves
>traveling the world
>all the roasties girls I went to school with and worked with are jelly
>"I wish I could have a story book romance like you anon, all I get are guys that cheat on me"
>waiting for me to tell them that it'll happen some day don't give up

Well maybe you shouldn't have been such a slut, roastie
>>
>>38326644
you're no different than them though. you pretty much said you'd do what they did if you were attractive and skinny.

but maybe that's the bait and i'm just falling for it.
>>
>>38326703
I probably should have added something in there to remove that facet

They were so entitled, they got all this fucking affection and they threw it away sleeping around like it didn't fucking mean anything, like sex was nothing, as though it were a handshake

Even now they treat it like its nothing and wonder why they are treated like nothing
>>
>>38326644
i'll take shit that never happened and a side order of bullshit
>>
>>38326703
Also as a kid I was jealous of them because I thought having sex made them normal

I've since realize it's not about the sex. They were just doing it wrong and I didn't know better

The difference is they never learned better. They can't. You can't unsuck a hundred dicks, you can't turn into self-loathing, they have to keep telling themselves it's okay and it'll be okay as long as you "love urself" or whatver. They have to accept themselves because it's the only way to live

And they hope someone else will accept them and they turn to girls like me to tell them that it'll happen for them that it's not too late

Whoops. Call me a case study. I'm the control, bitch.
>>
I don't want sex, to travel the world with someone, a relationship or babies, just someone to do drugs with. How do I get that?

Also what drugs have you and your robot experimented with?
>>
File: 1498824652425.jpg (39KB, 393x390px) Image search: [Google]
1498824652425.jpg
39KB, 393x390px
>>38326745
Do you have sex with him every night? Do you let him come INSIDE??
>>
>>38326833
Weed, acid, shrooms, coke, mdma, ketamine, speed (on accident)

We dialed it back to mainly just weed. I can't even do psychedelics anymore, I don't have the mental stability for it
>>
File: image.png (629KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
629KB, 720x540px
>>38326877
How big is your belly
orginal reply
>>
>>38326907
Smaller than that
>>
>>38326877
How did you meet him? Did he always want to be in a relationship?

Sounds comfy. I need friends or someone close who won't want anything beyond platonic stuff. Tripping alone is okay sometimes, I guess.
>>
File: 1476737007834.jpg (8KB, 228x222px) Image search: [Google]
1476737007834.jpg
8KB, 228x222px
>>38326949
Does it get bigger when he blows his load IN YOUR PUSSY???
>>
>>38326644
stories like these give me hope.
>>
>>38326961
Met him here

He's pretty normie, had friends growing up but got picked on by them a lot. he was like counter-normie. All he ever wanted was to have a wholesome family and to mate for life

There's not a lot of people that believe in that that aren't weirdly religious or controlling and crazy as all get out.
>>
>>38326949
What a disappointment
Are you at least chubby?
>>
>>38326961
Also I don't recommend tripping alone

I don't recommend doing drugs alone in general

I especially don't recommend doing drugs as a kid/teen

I recommend letting your brain reach maturity before you start fucking it up with shit
>>
File: 1495506986698.jpg (12KB, 380x405px) Image search: [Google]
1495506986698.jpg
12KB, 380x405px
>>38327032
Does his penis twitch when he releases his seed ALL UP IN YOUR BIRTH CANAL???
>>
>>38326644
Having done some drugs, I can state my opinion that you don't find enlightenment nor self in drugs.
Just delusion.
>>
>>38327068
There's two types of obese people. People that have always been obese, and people that became obese. People that have always been obese have fat everywhere. It's in their wrists and their elbows and knees and calves and ankles and bellies. Their tits and bellies and faces aren't extra fat because the distribution is everywhere.

People that became fat later in life tend to see it accumulate in their face, tits, stomach and ass and it never reaches their extremities

The former still has a belly but it's relatively small by comparison. Basically two people weigh the same amount but one might be a few clothing sizes smaller because the fat is everywhere
>>
>>38327084
I agree, the drugs don't enlighten you, you have to enlighten yourself. Sometimes the drugs can help you see the way

That's why I don't do the heavy stuff anymore. I'm not seeing the way anymore, it's more like I already see it and I get scared when the drugs change me
>>
>>38327072
I'm 21.

Tripping alone isn't that bad to me. The only thing that has me sad is that I have a gram of molly but no one to do it with. I've read some stuff on people doing it alone, but it all sounds fucking depressing.

>>38327032
Sounds cute, I guess. I'm glad you met someone like that on here, especially since he seems open minded too. I haven't had as much positive experiences with robots in general. How old are you guys and when did you meet?
>>
>>38327082
Met when I was 22, he was 20. Been married two years now

And that's true. A lot of robots can still be weighed down by the hurt and the pain and it makes them lash out or closes them off.

He was just ready. Vulnerable and open. It was the right time for both of us
>>
File: 1499392289475.png (1MB, 810x1066px) Image search: [Google]
1499392289475.png
1MB, 810x1066px
>>38327277
Haha! A (You)! But not a reply. What did she mean by this?
>>
>>38327277
How was doing ketamine together? I've never done it with anyone else.

I was close to a robot for four years, but it ended pretty badly, but it sounds like both of you were much more decisive and know what you want than I probably ever will be.
>>
>>38327506
I liked ketamine but I hated the drips

I wanted to try sex on ketamine to see if it made me less self conscious and enjoy it more it was sloppy and bad lol, it was like I was watching him fuck me, had the opposite effect than what I wanted. Never again. He didn't mind too much but I felt like my vagina was like a wet cave, no muscles gripping down at all

Doing it together in general was fun but we're past that now
>>
>>38327441
I don't wanna answer your fetish questions in a way that gratifies you dude I'm a married ass woman
>>
>>38326644
how did you meet him, this is my primary problem (as the male)
>>
>>38327134
this is not true at all

>>38327277
was he a virgin?
>>
File: 96777597695.jpg (35KB, 599x370px) Image search: [Google]
96777597695.jpg
35KB, 599x370px
>>38326644
>be female
>grow up robot
Nope.
Attention whore sluts belong in >>>/soc/
>>
>>38329727
R9k. I know it's kinda mixed bag but the same is true irl
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.