[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do girls like quiet stoic guys? I feel like if you talk too much

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (43KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 512x512px
Do girls like quiet stoic guys? I feel like if you talk too much you get annoying after a while so I try to keep a mute button on me unless I have something to say. Mostly because I don't like the tone of my voice.
>>
File: IMG_1239.jpg (68KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1239.jpg
68KB, 500x367px
Kuudere is the best dere
>>
>>38326407
no they like outgoing extroverted Chadders.
>>
>>38326407
It obviously differs from person to person but speaking from experience there are more important traits they like- sense of humor, empathy, etc
>>
Women like talking a lot so I don't know
>>
lol, stop calling yourself "stoic", boyo.
>>
Quiet stoic guys that are really lovely and sensitive within are the best. I would love to see a quiet stoic guy have little smiles here and there, especially if we were having a baby together. It makes you appreciate their smiles all the more and having him go soft and really protective over the thought of being a daddy.
>>
>>38326407
>tfw quiet
>tfw both males and females feel uncomfortable and nervous around you because you are too quiet
and so everyone hates me
>>
>>38326407
quiet attractive male:
>wow he's so mysterious and brooding!
quiet ugly male:
>wow this guy is such a creep he's probably going to shoot up the place
>>
>>38326407
This >>38327116 desu OP. If you're a big husky muscular nice looking guy you can pull off the quiet and stoic thing. If you're at all chubby or ugly you'll just come across as autistic and shy.
>>
>>38326407
pic is me but cuter
>>
>>38327112
same
be my bf
>>
File: a3c71114d3334a59b67e67261103db0a.jpg (115KB, 736x1057px) Image search: [Google]
a3c71114d3334a59b67e67261103db0a.jpg
115KB, 736x1057px
>>38327206
never mine fuck this faggot
>>38327153
be my gf
>>
File: ronnie 3.jpg (246KB, 900x585px) Image search: [Google]
ronnie 3.jpg
246KB, 900x585px
>tfw I'm an outgoing/sensitive guy who loves stoic girls

Something's broken in me.
>>
>>38326560
Actually they like quiet guys who aren't total uggos. From what I've observed over the years girls aren't very reactive when talking to chatty guys, but when some guy who is known to be quiet and asocial started talking to them out of nowhere their eyes glare up and they'll have a very enthusiastic tone of voice.
I know that cause I'm one of those quiet guys and have talked to girls a few times. Problem is my conversations don't last very long with girls and of course it never goes anywhere. I honestly don't have much to talk about with anyone besides typical weeaboo autists stuff with a few other guys.
>>
>>38326407

My girl approached me when I was a stoic person in class last semester. Now I'm more alpha around her (her words not entirely mine) like spanking her in public. Women know a potential Chad when they see one I guess. I still see myself as very reserved (I prefer reading and drawing and acting and other hobbies to going to parties) but these days my actions are much more chadish.

Women like attractive men I think is the actual answer. And funny men I guess? Funny attractive men.
>>
>>38326407
Only if your being quiet is part of your personality and not a byproduct of your insecurity.
>>
>>38326407
There are different types of reserved that work best different people.
If you're fat and quiet, then say something funny. Nobody expects you to say it so it'll go over twice as well

If you're a skinny manlet but with aesthetically pleasing features then you can play off a shy bookish wholesome vibe.

If you're a failed Chad you can be the Stern gazed, only speak when it's important type.

If you're ugly it makes the silence much worse though.
>>
>>38326407
They do if you're attractive, however once they realize you're a hopeless autist they stray away from you.

Source: autist that gets mired and flirted with hard for the first month a new girl is hired
>>
>>38326407
You know the stoic's advocated for a public life in service of their fellow man, right?
A stoic should be at least active in their local communities, if not national.
Read Marcus Aurelius before using the stoics to feel better about you being reclusive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.