[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf? If so, have how you felt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1499811234326.jpg (118KB, 900x548px) Image search: [Google]
1499811234326.jpg
118KB, 900x548px
Have you ever cheated on your bf/gf? If so, have how you felt about it?

I love my gf to death, but every once in a while I sleep with a qt argentina film student who's super chill. Personally I don't think there's anything wrong in being with another person every once in a while, as long as it doesn't involve feelings/becomes a truly constant thing.
>>
Did your mom cheat on your dad?
or your dad cheat on your mom before?
>>
Cheating is only bad if you hide it.

Tell her so she can cheat too if she hasn't already.

It's about keeping it civil.
>>
>>38325765
Well I dunno about them but hey, it's their issue. If any of them does it and manages it well then I'm cool.
>>
File: 1419857423126.jpg (54KB, 496x369px) Image search: [Google]
1419857423126.jpg
54KB, 496x369px
>tfw no gf for me to cheat on
>>
>>38325769
I agree 100% to this. Gf and I actually havean agreement, any of us can cheat but we have to keep it smart and discreet (mostly because she doesn't want to know about me being with any other girl, I wouldnt mind he telling me if she got with another guy)
>>
>>38325817
Some other guy plowing your girl, she's sucking his dick(maybe eating his ass), and kissing you with that mouth. How can you be ok with that you beta faggot?
>>
>>38326125
don't try to understand the mind of a cuckold
>>
>>38326125

Because another girl is eating his ass, sucking his dick, and vice versa.
>>
Cheated on my high school gf with her mom. To be fair her mom made the moves on me. And gf ended up not caring.
>>
I used to fuck my ex boyfriend's dad behind his back.

Also his little brother.
>>
>>38325737
Technically I cheated. I called my GF to break up with her, she was too busy to talk and said she'd call me back. I called her again the next day, no answer. One week later and no call from her. Then I picked up a new GF.
Neither of them were worth my time though. Both were unreliable and undependable sluts.
>>
If you love your girlfriend to death, I think you should tell her.
>>
>>38325737
No but I had an urge when I was with my ex at 14 which I'm pretty sure I would have acted on if the person made a move. When I get attracted to someone it goes very quickly to "pls be my everything" level which gets very intense and very passionate even though cheating is an intensely stupid idea
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.