[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you find happiness someone please tell me I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: NLgvf9a.jpg (25KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
NLgvf9a.jpg
25KB, 350x263px
How the fuck do you find happiness

someone please tell me

I thought once I lost my virginity i would be happy. So first night of college i had a one night stand with a big titted sorority slut. I still wasnt happy/ And then I thought if I was getting laid every day I would be happy, so i got a cute blonde runner girl as a fuck buddy, and it didnt make me happy. And then I thought if I was beautiful I would be happy. I lost a ton of weight and had a perfect body and it turn out I had amazing bone structure under that fat and was offered a modeling contract with a big agency. I still wasnt happy. I thought if I had someone I loved I would be happy. So I got a model girlfriend who deeply deeply loved me and I loved her. I still wasnt fucking happy

There has to be somewhere out there that I can go where I will find happiness

where is this fucking place goddamnit
>>
I've been staying at my mom's for the last week. I have two little brothers who love me like I'm the greatest man on earth. I haven't been so stable in years.

I guess its love. Not only as in romantic love, any kind of love. For those of us who have been loveless to the point of insanity, the only cure is to find someone who truly loves us.
>>
Kinda same, losing my virginity only made me worse. It gave me a wake up call of how miserable of a person I am
>>
>>38325787
this place seems to think that sex and/or intimacy will make you happy and cure your problems

they are oh so wrong
>>
>>38325699
Find something that you can put your energy towards. Everyone has the mindset, like a new years eve resolutioner in the gym, but can you maintain the energy? Thats why "wagekeks" have hobbies, to put their mind at ease while also contributing positive energy.
>>
>>38325699
happiness is the christian jew that makes you seek god
>>
>>38325831
my problem is i will get extremely interested in something and then very quickly lose interest in it
>>
>>38325699

in my mind >tfw no gf was never about not having sex but rather never having someone to share your life with.
>>
>>38325810

they arent though, having a girfriend made my life better, even though she was crazy and i ended up breaking up with her because she was just too much trouble.

The days i spent sharing my life with her were still a lot better then my ordinary days as a robot. I was making new memories, the days didnt just morph into a single indistinguishable blob of daily routines.
>>
REEEEEE NORMIE GET OFF MY BOARD

RIGHT
FUCKING
NOWWWWWW
>>
>>38325699
This is what you all are headed towards. You think pussy will solve all your problems when your problems are much deeper than that.
>>
Honestly OP find the things you enjoy.
And just follow them try to expand on the things you enjoy
If you don't have anything you enjoy and you have to keep searching, keep trying things until you find something or someone you truly love.
>>
Well here's a pro tip retard

Hedonism is not a long term plan for happiness so try having some level of self respect if you don't want to end up misarable
>>
>>38326677
Not OP
But I think OP is a Robot
A Robot should be someone who can't seem to find happiness in there own life
Someone who is lost and confused on what to do.
Someone who is searching for a reason to live
>>
>>38326754
No he's a failed Normie

If it has to be explained then you are lost
>>
>>38325699

You won't find happiness doing what everyone else says will make you happy.

You just have to do exactly what you want to do without compromise.
>>
Maybe you are not the person to find it within other people.
Expression, as artsy shit? Building something, leaving a legacy or tearing something down, making a mark? Live alone in the great outdoors? Jump out of Marsrockets?
Try all that shit and if it still no use, there are enough suicide threads up.
>>
if anyone is willing to pay for companionship I'm available for skype cam sessions. :^)
>>
>>38325699
No one is truly happy and there's a reason why even rich people are depressed. It's human nature to always want to improve your situation so nothing is ever good enough. There's always something that needs to be worked on.
>>
File: 1496205341742.jpg (220KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496205341742.jpg
220KB, 1920x1080px
>>38325699
Instead of trying to find "happiness" embrace the absurdity of constantly searching for meaning in a meaningless universe.
>>
>>38325699
TRUE HAPPINESS IS FOUND BY REUNITING WITH YOUR TRUE SELF

TRANSCEND THE MIND AND RECONNECT WITH THE ATMAN

THEN YOU WILL KNOW TRUE AND FULFILLING JOY.
>>
>>38326774
Yes I understand the term failed normie but it seems OP hasn't really failed at being a Normie
He just realizes sex isn't as good as it appears and realized that even if he has sex he will still feel empty and meaningless
And that's how I what i would say a Robot is, a person who lacks meaning, who just goes about their day feeling no love towards their daily activities just feeling empty and emotionless like a actual machine
>>
>>38325770
>I got a loving family and I still wasn't happy
op is probably just some dumb underage girl lacking the understanding of what it means to be a virgin male
>>
>>38327056
He fulfilled Normie's activities while robots would be lucky to do even 1/4 of what he did

No sympathizers allowed
>>
>>38325699
Easy, you can't find happiness because you have no personal drive, everything you did, had sex, got handsome, fell in love is indefinitely, meaningless. What achievement did you make? What do you have to be proud about? It's not that your not achieving, it's that you have nothing to achieve. Purpose bring happiness, even if you suck at that purpose you'll be determined to do it better.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.