[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My life is so bad, I don't have a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: timmcgrath2.jpg (38KB, 498x664px) Image search: [Google]
timmcgrath2.jpg
38KB, 498x664px
>My life is so bad, I don't have a gf
>>
What does that guy have to do with me
>>
This man is incredibly strong. Or at least I hope he's as strong as he fancies himself to be.
>>
>>38323000

Jesus, how surreal would it be to wake up every morning to that face.

I think I would last about a week
>>
Thanks, I was eating.
>>
>>38323000
>someone else has it worse than you,you are never allowed to conplain
That guy in you pic should be grateful that he has access to clean water and mist likely has others to help him. I bet he even has all of his four limbs!
>>
This retard had cancer and wanted to find some alternative cures, the tumor grew and they had to remove half of his fucking face.
>Strong
only because he's a chad and has people who love him; all people on social medias are like "oh wow! So strong"
>>
File: images~02.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images~02.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>38323000
This man had a cancer of his jaw, he went for some herbal hipster bullshit instead of seeking a doctor. By the time he came for ACTUAL treatment, the cancer had become so advanced that half of his face had to be removed.

He's nothing more than an ex-Chad who had to live with the consequences of making a remarkably stupid and shit decision in his life. Chads normally get away with making shit decisions (or at least socially) because of the halo effect and good looks. Cancer doesn't give a shit if you're a Chad or a robot and rightfully fucked his shit up for being so careless.

Robots on the other hand do not have options or choices in their lives. We are simply a product of our environment and we respond appropriately to harsh environment by avoiding dangerous stimuli, like any creature with a brain does. I guarantee you any physical/mental ailments we have as robots are born with, and not something we choose to have. Unlike this dumbfuck asshole. He gets no sympathy from me.
>>
>>38323000
>no gf
Thats just a symptom of worse problems people here have. That guy may be suffering in ways nobody else can understand but that doesn't make our suffering invalid. Im sure he has people that care about him that make his suffering far more bearable even.
>>
>>38323000
Is that guy a virgin?
>>
>>38323270
best post in this thread, just stop posting now
>>
>>38323270
>We are simply a product of our environment and we respond appropriately to harsh environment by avoiding dangerous stimuli,
Nah, most robots are just fucking losers who didn't try and are complete fucking idiots.
This guy got what was coming to him and so did most robots.
>>
File: 05onfire1_xp-facebookJumbo.jpg (202KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
05onfire1_xp-facebookJumbo.jpg
202KB, 1050x549px
>>38323000
this. It seems like most robots biggest problem is not having sex or the perfect job. Be glad you're not horribly deformed, handicapped, mentally retarded (below what is normal for human stupidity) or a nigger in Niggerland
>>
>>38323000
By your logic this guys shouldn't complain because he has access to first world medical treatment for his issue
>>
File: 1428250925463.jpg (117KB, 640x416px) Image search: [Google]
1428250925463.jpg
117KB, 640x416px
>>38323000
Can't believe no one has posted this yet
>>
>He doesn't know that you get Quezalcoatl and Shiva at the start of the game.
>>
File: 1439090499940.jpg (39KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
1439090499940.jpg
39KB, 600x759px
>>38323000
How the fuck is he still alive? His god damn skull is exposed
>>
>>38323000
so? he probably also doesnt have a gf
>>
>>38323270
A to the men. Holy shit thist post couldn't be better. Ignore the retarded turd that answered you 2nd.
>>
>>38323571
>This guy got what was coming to him and so did most robots
>and so did most robots
The ones that did aren't robots.
>>
>>38324093
the skull is there to protect your brain m8
>>
>>38324093

I'm sure he was an inpatient at a hospital when this picture was taken, they generally try to prevent infections in hospitals
>>
File: 595f7ee42100003700fc5c27.jpg (137KB, 630x910px) Image search: [Google]
595f7ee42100003700fc5c27.jpg
137KB, 630x910px
Chad BTFO. Faggot had almost 40 years to experience things none of us will do anything but dream of and he got fucked hard.
>>
File: captcha.jpg (163KB, 407x608px) Image search: [Google]
captcha.jpg
163KB, 407x608px
>knowing what love is but having a flesh eating disease is worse than living long into old age but never knowing love

Cool opinion, OP. Where'd you get it? Chicken Soup for the Normie's Soul?
>>
>>38323000
There is no such thing as an innocent normie so I could have less sympathy for him.
>>
Oh, hey Harvey
>>
>>38323270
Spot on there, anon
>>
>>38323984
how does he close his eyes
>>
>>38323922
> be born as the 7th son in a family of kangs
> coast through infancy with no chance of dying to drought and disease thanks to foreign aid
> get to have a dingo or crocodile as a pet
> lose virginity at the age of 9
> join a tribal militia with your lifelong friends and rape and plunder neighbouring villages
> hop a boat to europe and make your way to germany or sweden
> get everything you could ever possibly want and never work a day for it
> fuck white women daily

> be born into a white family
> get constantly bullied and resort to the internet for socialization
> never lose kissless virginity
> work in retail for years to afford an education and begin a career
> fail to fit into diversity quotas
> settle for driving a bus to buy anime
> get rekt by the knockout game and fall into a coma never to wake up

Yeah... at least we're not niggers.
>>
>>38323984
That looks better than the pic OP posted though
>>
>>38325875
One at a time. Like everyone else.
>>
>>38323000
Would look badass if it wasn't for the dangly bottom part
>>
>>38324236
It looked much cooler when his skull was exposed
>>
>>38323270
Absolutely this. Moral Redditards BTFO'D!
>>
>>38323270
This robot knows his stuff. Smart man.
>>
>>38323270
God, youre such a little twat.

All because you cant get pussy.
>>
>>38327774
please kill your original self
>>
What's this flesh eating disease called? The skull thing looks cool, I wanna research it.
>>
>>38323270
One of the better posts of /r9k/
>>
>>38328600
LiteraIly cancer
>>
>>38323000
Become the terminator. You don't need a gf when you're a killing machine

>checkd
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.