[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever blocked a public toilet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

>Be me
>fat
>decide to go for a walk
>11pm, real NEET hours
>walk around for about an hour and a half
>suddenly really need to shit
>walk through my uni on the way back to the dorm
>sweating because I need to shit so bad
>clenching my cheeks
>finally get in toilet
>let out a torrent of shit for like 2 minutes
>literally feel a few lbs lighter
>wipe, no poop so don't need much toilet paper
>try flush
>toilet blocks
>keep finger on button hoping the weight of more water unblocks it
>doesn't work
>fill it all the way up to the rim
>poop floating around in the bowl
>put down the seat and leave

I didn't think to take a picture I should have.
>>
I can't stop smiling at the fact some wagie is going to have to go in there and unblock it.
>>
>>38322347
One day you'll be the wagie unblocking NEET shit
>>
>>38322615
Maybe so wagie. But not today.
>>
I once took a shit at a gas station toilet and the shit was extremely runny and there wasn't enough toilet paper, so after using all the availaible paper as well as my underwear wipe the shit i just wiped it on my hands and covered the walls in it
>>
>>38322274
>NEET
>My uni
One of these things is not like the other, one of these things just doesn't belong
>>
>>38323651
Nice. I can't imagine what the wagie must have thought being confronted by that. Can you imagine the next customer to go into the toilet? lol.
>>
>>38323670
Oh gee I'm a first year medfag. I highly doubt 6 months of university disqualifies me from NEET status considering the government pays me money and I live off scholarships. I still don't work.
>>
>>38323651
You are disgusting, fuck you
>>
>>38323692
NEET literally means not in education employment or training you stupid yurocuck
>>
>>38323692
Yes it does you retard. Stop saying words you don't know the meaning of.
>>
>>38323692
NEET literallt is
No
Employment
Education
Training
>>
File: 1499629132945.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1499629132945.gif
1MB, 320x213px
>>38322274
>Was drunk and needed to shit
>veer into Subway bathroom
>Have the worst most violent shit of my life
>smelled so bad and it has a thick oiley texture so it takes a lot of toilet paper to clean my ads
>suddenly get a terrible nose bleed
>bloody toilet paper added to the unholy mess
>nosebleed is taking too long to stop
>decide to blow a snot rocket to hopefully dislodge the bloody mucus cashing the bleeding
>blood goes everywhere from the pressure all over the seat and back of toilet
>blow a few more snot rockets at the toilets general area.
>nose stop bleeding
>try to flush
>nope
>leave store as fast as possible

I feel bad for the poor wagecuck who had to clean up that abomination
>>
>>38323934
Probably thought your ass exploded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.