[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone ignore me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Suicide_Tree.jpg (47KB, 592x604px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide_Tree.jpg
47KB, 592x604px
What's so wrong with me that people wont even reply to my messages. Am I not even worth two seconds of their time?
>>
I feel the same. Either you're uninteresting or there is something creepy about you. Tell me your story in greentext
>>
>>38322117
My story?
Original
>>
>>38322169
Tell us an example of when you are being ignored, OP. Unless all it ever is is just people don't respond to IMs?
>>
Yeah. I feel as if no matter what social circlevi move to no one wants me around or wants anything to do with me. Not that i require validation from anyone. I just dont want to be alone anymore.
>>
>>38322203
>Standing in group of "friends"
>I try to enter the conversation
>Silence
>They continue talking
Not much else to it really. It was a while ago, cant quite remember what i said or what they were talking about. Also pretty much all of my messages get ignored too.
>See girl active on normiebook messenger
>"Hey"
>She goes offline
>Comes on later but never answers
>>
>>38322295
Yeah I get that, especially in the office. I think it boils down to you and I just not having a sense of the rhythm of a conversation. I usually find myself entering conversations I wasn't part of to begin with, which is probably weird and creepy and annoying.
>>
>>38322295
Every.
Bloody.
Damn.
Time.
You are not alone anon.
>>
>>38322333
You would think that wanting to be apart of the group and involved would be considered normal, not weird or creepy.
>>38322371
It's oddly comforting to know I'm not the only one.

But still I just want friends and to be involved in things, is that too much to ask?
>>
>>38322528
>You would think that wanting to be apart of the group and involved would be considered normal, not weird or creepy.

It's the rhythm thing. If you are out of rhythm, it becomes awkward, and like a child, you're ignored. You and I have a hard time feeling this rhythm. Conversation is a dance.
>>
>>38322592
How do we tap into this rhythm, I wonder
>>
>>38322827
I don't know, but it also might have to do with you somehow being creepy.

I can detect the point of shift in the last job I had, where people started talking to me less, and it occurred after they were talking about a guy they thought was creepy, and me, listening in and sympathizing with the guy just a little, defended him only to the point of "well maybe he was just..." "No, anon, no."
>>
File: feels mad.jpg (71KB, 330x357px) Image search: [Google]
feels mad.jpg
71KB, 330x357px
>>38321973
another threadkiller such as myself.
I post one reply to a thread and nobody replies after that and the thread is later on saged or deleted
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.