[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex isn't that great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I'm a robot who met a chick online and lost my virginity to her. She was a freak and let me play out all my fantasies but in the end the experience was underwhelming. I didn't even feel good about it afterwards. I truly wish I had waited and did it with someone I cared about. I have zero interest in sex now.

Wait my fellow robots.
>>
>>38321718
>Sex isn't that great
Prepare yourself for that incoming cuckhold fetish
>>
File: 5252113.jpg (70KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
5252113.jpg
70KB, 550x550px
>>38321718
you're not automatically a virgin if you're a robot, has shitposting warped your view
>>
Cyborg here, don't believe op. Sex is really fucking great and it helps when you aren't cut from the jews.
>>
i don't care about sex, i just want a nice girl to date and play videogames with

we could fuck a couple times a month when we feel like it, don't need more
>>
>>38321718
>robot
>lost virginity
stop
>>
>>38321718
Sex without love is just an activity like table tennis yo..
>>
>>38321718
post pics of the girl
she was ugly as shit with no ass and breasts
and you were ugly as fuck too
>>
kv here what I'm always wondering is if it's the tension or self consciousness that takes away from the experience or if the experience itself just is underwhelming
>>
Op is an idiot.
Sex is awesome and the rare times I do have gf, I damn well hit that every day I can.
>>
File: 1485490914623.jpg (43KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485490914623.jpg
43KB, 720x960px
>>38321718
>sex with someone you don't love isn't that great

Wow, what a revelation.
Just fyi to all you incels having sex with a whore/slut is not an accomplishment.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.