[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tattoos

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1450317183058.jpg (1MB, 971x923px) Image search: [Google]
1450317183058.jpg
1MB, 971x923px
Why do you all hate tattoos so much?
Honestly being a character artist they aren't that big of a deal to me; many artistic people have tats.

They honestly never my thing, but why is there such a huge obversion to tats here?
>>
>>38321540
I hate tattoos as much as I hate graffiti there. It ruins the beauty of the natural body and everyone seems to need a tat like it makes you worth something. I mean seriously a "tramp" stamp like come on.
>>
Because they are universally ugly and also an obvious red flag for personality.
>>
>>38321610
whaddya mean animoose?

Red flag wise?
>>
>>38321540
Tattoos are gross and degenerate
>>
>>38321791
It shows they're both narcissistic and most likely promiscuous.
>>
>>38321830
really? I knew this one girl who did her own because drew well. It had nothing to do with promiscuity.

Honestly, I don't get you guys.
>>
>>38322011
Because women with tattoos are notoriously promiscuous. There's even a study that suggests this is how men perceive women with tattoos: easy lays but low value mates, so it's not just a 4chan thing.
Do you also go "dude it's just a hat" when people make fun of fedoras?
>>
>>38322011
No shit because you are biased for tats
>>
>>38322047
No I am not, I don't have any tats.
I just saw a few people who did and they seemed alright.
Then I came to 4chan and people hated them for some reason.

>>38322041
It's no big deal to me, truth be told I have never seen anyone wear a fedora.
>>
They make women only uglier, never more beautiful.
They are a sign of insecurity and desperately wanting to project an image about belonging somewhere.

All of that is only my opinion but hey, you do not need to ask me if you can have your shitty ink, and I do not need to ask you if I can have my views on it.
Girls with piercings and tattoos can stay the fuck away, I never in my life want to wake up beside one of you. It would feel depressing as hell.
>>
>>38322068
>It's no big deal to me, truth be told I have never seen anyone wear a fedora.
But you do understand why they're a meme though right? Because they're associated with undesirables. Just like tattoos.
>>
>>38322085
The more Iook into people and perceptions the more confused I become.

I originally thought that they were something high class because of how expensive they were, I am guessing that's not the case.
>>
>>38321600
This, these people have no aesthetic sense, and tattoos on a beautiful woman look to me like nothing else but permanent spots of dirt and ruin her natural beauty, even something like an ankle tattoo. It's disgusting, unless it fits a theme but so many are just random badly done images or lines of text and its gaudy and poorly thought out and looks terrible no matter what.
>>
What a bunch of moralfags. You are only mad at roasties being sluts because you dont get any of the action. I am sure if a female would let you fuck her as she would everyone else you wouldnt be bitching at all.
>>
>>38321540
most people don't care and therefore don't post; you're overreacting to overreactions
>>
>>38321600
Why do you care about someone elses body autiist?
It has nothing to do with you
>>
>>38321540
Because it makes you look like a gang member that just came out prison. Tattoos are trash and i think less of you if you have them.
>>
>>38322095
> tattoos
> high class

TOPPEST of keks. What planet do you live on
>>
>>38322159
>the "ur just a bitter virgin" response
tattooed roastie detected
>>
>>38322485
Here on earth, I thought they were expensive and an expression of said wealth
>>
File: 1499352676392.png (813KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499352676392.png
813KB, 768x1024px
>>38322314
It has everything to do with me and everyone around them the idea that tattoos are for yourself is a lie. You are getting a first impression having a tattoo Alone says something about you it is a message for the world to see self printed onto your body. Whether you like it or not you are sending a message to the world for people to judge you by. Just like the losers on this board don't cut their hair have shitty hygiene and s***** clothes it all sends a message to the world and the people around them.
>>
>>38321540
why this boy tryna be shadman
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.