[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Autistic things you do

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: autism2.jpg (9KB, 342x189px) Image search: [Google]
autism2.jpg
9KB, 342x189px
>pet own hair.
>take off socks at night
>brush teeth before breakfast
>get angry in the middle of the night for no reason and can't sleep.
>stress out on holidays.
>fantastize and argue with imaginary people in the shower.
>spin in computer chair while listening to music.
>>
>>38321395
>pull my hair out
>buy books off of amazon and never read them
>play the same video games over and over again
>clean my ears with a bobby pin
>have a hard time making phone calls
>>
>>38321395
>spin in computer chair while listening to music

Spinning is a legit sign of the autismo.
>>
>finger comb my hair for around 30 minute intervals trying to get it to stay down
>imagine arguments where i BTFO people i hate
>when by myself sometimes make an odd fake/sarcastic laughing noise when something happens in a game
>>
>>38321395
>have armada of pimples under hair
>spend hours popping them
>have to go in public with bloody hair
>>
>>38321715
also forgot
>pop pimples when in public with thumb and pointer finger which looks more autistic when it sounds
>when i am nervous while looking at something and decide to look at something else, i do this weird thing where my neck/head twitches and i turn really fast
>>
After wearing socks all day, you can see the impression their elastic makes on your legs. So taking them off at night is quite sensible.
>>
>clicks pen because it relieves my stress
>will do something a number of times in fear something bad will happen
>post on 4chan
>>
File: 1469684717211.jpg (61KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469684717211.jpg
61KB, 500x375px
>>38321715
>tfw you meet a clone copy of yourself on r9k
>>
>>38321395
I do all that except the fantasizing part and stress out every single day.
Also petting your own hair feels so goddamn good.
>>
>run my hand along fences and walls as i walk past them

i cant resist
>>
File: 1497666857752.jpg (178KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
1497666857752.jpg
178KB, 480x339px
>face items on shelves at supermarkets while I'm shopping
>imagine I'm talking to other people or like a crowd
>daydream depressing scenarios like I'll imagine I get married and have kids but they all die somehow
>sometimes deliberately not respond to people talking to me but just stare at them
>anytime someone gives me a compliment I say "no you're wrong"
>if I'm at a restaurant with people and I get bored I'll just go to the bathroom and play games on my phone for like 20-30 minutes just to be alone
>make too much eyes contact to the point people get uncomfortable
How bad am I? Do I have hope?
>>
>>38321709
shit, really?? i used to do this all the time.
>>
>>38321709
>>38323220
It is but it's also a basic way to alter one's perception of reality. Toddlers, monkeys, apes, and other creatures will spin. It's a kind of basic method to get "high." Don't read too much into it unless you can't make a funny observation to a stranger.
>>
>>38321395
>imagine scenarios that will never happen
>whenever I know a conversation is aboit to happen I think through it more than I should, but then iften still spaghetti it
>never wear socks at home, not sure if that's autistic but you mentioned the socks one
>when I was younger I'd even take off my socks inside the houses of others
>get angry when I sleep too much, because it feels like wasted time
>when watching TV, I sometimes mimic people in TV often with a stupid voice, that happens more often when I'm angry
>the pimple under hair, which another anon said
>hand along fences another anon mentioned
>I sometimes order items in supermarkets when they are messy, I did that really often when I was young
>to avoid eye contacting when walking somewhere, I pretend to look for something inside my bag or pockets
>>
>>38321395

Fug, I actually did pic related when I was a kid.
I am not even autistic (I got tested in the 4'th grade)
>>
>>38323543
I sometimes put items into order (like cleaning the mess up)* not buying them
>>
>>38321395
>pet own hair.
this is cute, cute!
>>
>>38321395
What's wrong with taking socks off at night? My feet get sweaty in summer if I don't do that.
>>
>regularly fantasize about shooting up the school.
>regularly fantasize about killing myself in spite.
>regularly fantasize curbstomping people I don't like into mush.
>plan school shootings when i'm bored.
>>
>walking down the street
>spot a literal retard heading towards me
>preemptively hold my breath until retard disappears
>he finally walked past me
>can breathe again
>crisis averted, didn't get infected by retard molecules

Just /staying safe/ I guess.
>>
>spend 30 minutes trying to come up with something that sounds remotely autistic so I can fit in with the robots
>read my post multiple times to make sure I'm getting my point across, and deleting it anyway
>typing the same post again from scratch because I realize that's the best I could manage
>spend another 15 minutes trying to figure out the differences between this version and the draft I deleted.
>>
>pet own hair
I've done this a couple of times when I had trouble sleeping. If you get around the "God this is so pathetic"-feels then its quite nice actually.
>brush teeth before breakfast
Nothing autistic about this. If you brush your teeth AFTER breakfast then you can risk damaging them.

>>38323220
>>38321709
I've got aspergers and I spin things in my hand quite often. I also own a fidget spinner
>>
>>38323875
Can I take your virginity please?
I've always wanted to fuck a psychopath
>>
>play pumped up kicks imagining myself on school shooting spree but shooting only chads and girls
>>
>>38321395
>>get angry in the middle of the night for no reason and can't sleep.
This used to happen to me a lot when I was a kid and the doctor said it was normal.
Also other things are completely normal, you must be a normie or something if you think you're weird
>>
>>38324443
I do this, and I hold my breath whenever I pass a cemetery. Gets hard when I have to stop at a light next to one.
>>
File: 1497685248541.jpg (74KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1497685248541.jpg
74KB, 500x365px
>became a tranny
>sing when i'm walking my dog and no one is around
>crack my neck because it helps me relive stress
>take my glasses off in public because it makes me look better even though I need them
>start crying and feeling like shit for no reason
>place a pillow behind me at night and pretend someone's spooning me
>hug my pillow whenever I feel lonely or can't sleep
>plan out mtg decks i'll never afford
>wear flip-flops most of the time because i'm too lazy to put shoes on
>carry whatever book i'm reading with me even though i know i wont end up reading it
>avoid looking directly at black people in public

there's probably tons more i can't think of right now
>>
>>38325164
That's not autistic. That's edgy at best but not autistic
>>
>>38321395
>will walk in a small circle for an hour or two talking to myself or daydreaming
>imagine scenarios where I beat people in an argument or play in a band while in the shower
>think of random things and start laughing in public randomly
>want to get drunk and have friends then get invited to beach party and have anxiety ultra and not want to go
>imagine what it was like if I got frozen in time or somehow transported to a vidya universe. Mass Effect was my fav for that.
>have to constantly reassure myself that I know who I am
>>
File: 1494491925711.jpg (40KB, 460x628px) Image search: [Google]
1494491925711.jpg
40KB, 460x628px
>lay in bed and think up overly complex waifu cuddling scenarios
>spend time coming up with video game ideas that will never come to fruition due to me being lazy and unskilled
>get into in-depth discussions about dreams with people
>my music taste is autistic in general
>this stopped, but when I was younger I twirled my hair so much I got permanent horns
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.