[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone on antidepressants? i just got my zoloft pills but its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

anyone on antidepressants?
i just got my zoloft pills but its just negative stuff and how dangerous it is on forums :(
>>
how are they dangerous link plz
>>
>>38321314
how do i get antidepressants without going to the doctor or some psicologyst?
>>
Just be yourself and think happy thoughts, anon. It literally worked for me :)
>>
>>38321337
https://breggin.com/the-proven-dangers-of-antidepressants/
https://www.quora.com/Is-Zoloft-dangerous
https://patient.info/forums/discuss/sertraline-and-the-dangers-of-taking-it-30658
there are more but not in english
>>
>>38321368
what about if you can not get image out of your head?
i got addicted to a person who loves to hurt me
>>
>>38321357
from someone who got prescribed?
BUT DO NOT DO THAT
you can die or get serious brain damage
>>
Currently on Prozac. It has made a lot of changes to my life since I've started taking it
>>
>>38321572
tell me more please?
side effects of zoloft are literally death or coma ffs
>>
>>38321601
Well I don't know about Mines but I feel like I lost a part of me. I'm struggling to determine how I feel. It's harder to concentrate and I space out more. Other than that I no longer feel the depression any more. No negative feelings at all really. But I'm also finding it hard to feel joy. Oh also all desire to try to socialize that desperate need to find a girlfriend wanting kids and fear if dying alone. I no longer care about any of that shit. Not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. It all boils down to I really don't care anymore. So been focusing hard on college life.
>>
I'd rather keep my brains intact
>>
>>38321640
so you became a mental zombie : /
i guess it is good for your career
>>
>>38321673
My brain is still pretty intact. Working hard to maintain a 3.92 I just don't really have emotional or social bullshit making it harder to work.
>>
>>38321687
You make it seem like a bad thing. A lot of my issues were caused because I'm so isolated from people. That I'm undatable and people just avoid me like cancer. I try hard to be a normie and they shun me like a leper. Feeling the pain of that nonsense is bullshit. If I'm going to be alone the rest of my life then I rather be happy alone. Not be punished because no one likes me.
>>
>>38321749
sorry if it sounds bad, i would like to stop thinking about her and girls and rather focus on my school too
>>
Did sertraline for 6 months, then citalopram for 6 months, then fluoextine for 6.
While you're taking them you will sleep all day and either have no desire to wank, or be physically unable to.
The only lasting permanent effect is that I basically have dulled emotions across the board now. The emotional highs are lower and the lows are higher. It's a permanent flatline instead of a sine wave. Didn't cure my panic attacks though.
You should really only consider them if your condition is debilitating or life-threatening. If you're just a moody teenager pretending to be depressed, don't do antidepressants.
>>
>>38321777
Sorry I don't think anything can make you stop thinking of her. It's been nearly 5 years and I still think of her but due to the meds it's a thought I don't really care about. It's weird sometimes thoughts make me start to tear up but I don't feel the emotions behind it.
>>
>>38321823
then i will find her and kill her.
problem solved
>>
>>38321787
did you have desire but was unable to physically do it?
that sounds like hell
>>
>>38321890
Na you don't have to. I hate her guts assuming I can even feel hate as an emotion but whatever ya know.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.