[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh Anonymous, this is the best moment in my life. Thank you for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.webm (2MB, 1113x600px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.webm
2MB, 1113x600px
Oh Anonymous, this is the best moment in my life. Thank you for this, for everything, you are the world to me.
>>
kys originally
originally originall yoriginally
>>
Now post the one where you walk in on a big black man fucking her
>>
>>38319314
If only you were 2D. . . ROASTIE WHORE! *slaps everything out of her hands and pushes her away, laughing at her* AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA *runs away into the night and never appears again*
>>
>>38319411
This desu.
Orgianoooolool
>>
>>38319409
/thread
it's over
>>
>>38319409
Anonymous, what are you saying? I'd never do that, I love you! Is this a sick joke? Have you been drinking?
>>
Imagine her annoying family at the wedding, and prob. having to be nice to little kids, and then a few months down the road she realized "I just wanted a wedding I didn't want to get married."
>>
When she turns around and her facial expression changes, I interpret that as disgust or some kind of hatred
>>
>>38319603
I don't think it's very well acted out, the smile lines in her eyes complete disappear and she just looks... flat, all in an instant. I think your perception of disgust/hatred isn't wrong.
>>
>>38319589
>I just wanted a wedding

Every roastie everywhere.

It's their dream. They love attention and this is the day when all attention is on them. It's the dudes wedding too but nah fuck that weddings are for women

She gets to talk about it for 6 months afterwards as well so bonus points for further attention grabbing.

The 20 year marriage that follows that she ultimately destroys doesn't matter. Just that 1 day.

What fucking retards.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.