[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's more valuable, brains or beauty?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 111111.jpg (114KB, 330x542px) Image search: [Google]
111111.jpg
114KB, 330x542px
Would you rather profit from a 160 genius IQ while being an unattractive white male, or a handsome face and body with an average 100IQ?
>>
>>38318736
Looks = everything.
>>
If you're attractive, you can just pretend to be smart while being really nice to people you want to have sex with. If you're just smart, but not attractive, you're doomed to a life of total awareness of your situation. What the fuck kind of question is this?
>>
What a retarded scenario. High intelligence and looks are correlated. If you are highly intelligent you really can't be ugly.
>>
>>38318736
Looks. If I were dumber I'd be happier, too.
>>
>>38318797
bullshit, you retard
>>
>>38318825
You are obviously ugly, and trying to convince yourself that makes you smart.
>>
>>38318770
The smart guy would be successful in life though. The dumb one wouldn't get far.
>>
Intelligence.
>get money
>roasties want to be around you because they're all greedy cunts and would do anything if you promise them money
Money > bitches.
>>
>>38318864
That's bullshit. You know that.
>>
>>38318951
You're lying. You know that.
>>
Marriedfag here.
Wife is 40 next year so her looks aren't as amazing as when we met.
I still like the way she looks but I'm not blind, I know she won't be competing in Miss Universe any time soon.

My point is, I made a promise to be with her forever. So looks aren't as important as brains if you're after a long term investment.

The sad truth for many married couples is the spectre of dementia if you manage to survive everything else life throws at you.
So in the end you can end up with someone with no looks and no brain and you're still morally obligated to care for them until it is physically impossible to continue.

That's the future that awaits disgusting normies like me.
>>
File: srinivasa-ramanujan.jpg (64KB, 620x380px) Image search: [Google]
srinivasa-ramanujan.jpg
64KB, 620x380px
>>38318797
Lol, you were saying you fucking brainlet?
>>
>>38318736

Considering my IQ is pretty close to 160 already and I am not profiting at all. NEET. ugly. BLA BLA

I think being dumb and happy is probably best. Would probably be able to work and have a home and family.
>>
>>38318736
Brains = 60%
Looks = 40%

Gotta have both
>>
>>38318797
Yes. Einstein was a 10/10. So was Adolf. Faggot
>>
>>38319041
Why aren't you using your genius to get an education, become rich, fuck bitches?
>>
>>38318974
How old are you? This is why it's recommended men marry younger women
>>
>>38319019
Who is that? Smashing looks I must say
>>
>>38319071
Mathematician who was allegedly 'self-taught'. In reality, he wasn't.
>>
>>38319060

because I'm a fucking wreck bro..
i have no focus or ability to be social AT ALL.
I failed a fucking walmart interview.
>>
>>38319058
Tesla was a 10/10. Women wanted his d.
>>
>>38319085
If you aren't able to use your intelligence at all, what's the difference between that and being stupid?
>>
>>38319078
>in reality, he wasn't

can you elaborate on that? i know who ramanujan is but never heard that he wasn't self taught
>>
>>38319093
>Tesla
Dude loved pigeons
>>
>>38319078
And he's one of the highly intelligent? How so?
>>
My iq is high and i am good looking, i do nothing with either. tell me what to do
>>
>>38319352
Get a PhD in something useful and then get a highly paid job. And fuck bitches.
>>
>>38319461
yeah thanks for the advice i will do this now
>>
File: lean.jpg (20KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
lean.jpg
20KB, 320x320px
>>38318736
Attractiveness is not that important in my country, I am not sure how 160 IQ will exactly help me in life but I'll go with it
>>
>>38319058
they didn't have YOUTH
you want an old person to be attractive you mongoloid?
I bet they were at least a 7/10 when they were young
>>
File: 56621.jpg (7KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
56621.jpg
7KB, 250x236px
I don't need looks or brains, just need motivation and my mental illness to go
>>
>>38319153
He discovered a bunch of mahematical shit
>>
>>38318736
>brains or beauty

Neither, you want brawn. Only the strongest of warriors are remembered as legends. What's a 10/10 qt piece of ass or discovering the cure to some stupid disease compare to the glory of gaining entrence of Valhalla after a life time of raging wars and endless chaos only to see through and be the conqueror, the true face of your people! Your nations pride! All will look apon you for ages to come as a myth, telling tales of your legend!
>>
Intelligence is only really valuable when you're a literal genius and can use it to make lodsemone. Otherwise, it just leaves you morbidly aware of why everything is broken but powerless to do anything significant about it. The most you'll get is a slightly higher paying job than those of an average intelligence.

For good looks, so long as you're at least a 6/10 you'll be more successful socially, romantically and career-wise because we inherently trust more attractive people over less attractive people. You'd get to live a decent life in blissful ignorance with most any girl within your range.

As a 4/10 guy with above-average intelligence, I'd trade it all for decently good looks.
>>
>handsome face and body
>100IQ
Sign me up, my IQ is anyway way below that
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.