[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a former brony fgt. I used to be even more worthless than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170705-WA0000.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170705-WA0000.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Ask a former brony fgt.

I used to be even more worthless than i am now.
2 years ago i stoped being a "brony"
Ask me anything
>>
>>38318529
"Why did you stop?" I inquired originally.
>>
ugh more brony hate? even self brony hate?
come on man the whole anti brony thing is outdated and unfunny.
And the whole community isn't that bad and MLP is cool.
>>
>>38319017
For a simple reason:
At First i was watching mlp alone in my Room, went to different Forum sites ans Gas a Great Time with it.
Then i went to my First "ponycon", a small One maybe 50 People in Bavaria. And i was shocked. There were like 3 girls (One oh them which later became my gf, but was killed by her ex 2 months later) and nearly all of the persons were loosers. This is no hate, that is a fact. After i went home i looked into the mirror for 3 straight hours.
Still i continued to Watch the show, but i Never visited the Forums again.
1 Year later i went to the navy. I stoped watching mlp and still very disappointed in my former me.
>>
>>38319053
Mlp is "cool"
Yes
But it destroyed my social life.
I became a Beta
And believe it or not i used to be a "chad"
>>
>>38319152
>>38319017
>>38318529

samefagging by a brony nonetheless
>>
>>38319152
Sorry for the Bad english.
I am writing on my mobil and i have to fight the ac.
>>
why haven't you killed yourself

originality
>>
>>38319190
Believe what ever suits you.
>>
>>38319200
Nice question.
I nearly did once. But thats another Story and has no real Connection to mlp.
>>
File: 1828903040716955.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1828903040716955.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>38318529
>used to be a brony

There is no such thing as reverting back, why haven't you killed yourself already?
>>
I had a dream once about MLP..

>Earth ponies formed a rebellion cause it was unfair they could not fly or cast magic.
>The ponies were led by Discord to claim Equestria as their own.
>Celestia was beheaded
>mass executions of ponies
>The mane 6 were Discord's sex slaves

This was before Twilight became a alicorn but it was pretty cool. The dream is a fond memory for me.
>>
>>38319276
man wtf
i thought it was a kid's show but this sounds like psychological horror
>>
>>38319264
Because now i have a stable life.
I served in the Navy for a Year, After that i went visiting all my family and Now i will start my apprenticeship as a electrician.
After that i plan to go back to the Navy.
Why kill my self Now? I have a Job, an Appartment, my Pet Ants, my colleagues and a Loving Family
(Btw i moved out of Town so noone knows im a giant fag)
>>
>>38319339

Weird. I have a brony friend who served in the navy and he told me there was lots of bronies in there.
This was like 5 years ago though.
>>
I used to like mlp in 2012. All the art, clop, fics and merch and on and on. Fun times and a very wild ride.
>>
>>38319355
Uhu?
Which Navy? Im pretty Sure you are Not talking about the german Navy.
Cause yeah i meet some weebs but not a single brony
Btw unfriend that faggot.
>>
>>38319404

murrica navy
There was lots of bronys for a time.
>>
>>38318529
>Fun times and a very wild ride.

I see what you did there
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.