[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, I need your advice on fembots. I am about to become a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: samurai_champloo.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
samurai_champloo.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
Robots, I need your advice on fembots.
I am about to become a fucking normie, I guess and I don't know if I can handle this.

>got to know a girl who actually likes me
>is into pc and console games
>likes anime
>is lazy and doesn't care if I have money
>likes eating junkfood
>told me that loyalty is very important to her
>she wants to cuddle all day

But she is just so fucking ignorant and dumb sometimes.
The words that come out of her mouth are often just plain stupid.
How can I handle this?
In addition: When she is with other people, she sometimes is not cute anymore, but instead she acts like a total bitch, talking about stuff like make up and celebs.

What do I do? Am I going to put up with this shit? I am close to becoming a wizard and this is maybe my only chance ever...
>>
>>38318295
All women are stupid and she's only pretending to like weeb stuff because she knows she's a bottom of the barrel trash bitch who can only attract nerdy weebs

Women are soulless monsters who are only concerned with their social status and saving face
>>
She sounds like a good girl if you don't want her I'll take her
>>
>asking /r9k/ for advice on dating
you're set to fail, kid.
>>
>>38318295
>acts like a total bitch
>make up and celebs
Anon...
>>
>>38318338
I know, but I want my qt weeb girlfriend...

>>38318339
Where do you live?

>>38318371
I am not asking for advice on dating, since I don't care. We never were out on a date or something like this anyway.
We currently only meet on MTG booster drafts, where she plays with me.

I just want to know if robots are able to put up with this kind of stuff, only to get laid eventually.
>>
She sounds like she will get very fat
>>
>>38318403
Don't even fall for the gf meme anon ,
these conniving bitches willing to take advantage of the socially autistic are some of the worst, she will replace you with weeb Chad the fucking second she has the chance

Women were a mistake
>>
>>38318403
Do you have discord mabe we could set up a trade
>>
>>38318439
She already is like 170lbs
I don't care, though
She likes me.
>>
She should be your practice GF at best. Do not spend money on her and do not get attached to her or let her use you.
>>
>>38318507
I am not in the position to have a "practice gf", trust me.
>>
>>38318566
Enjoy getting cucked

Don't say I didn't warn you
>>
Make sure she doesn't have BPD. She sounds like the type who just acts like a bitch to fit in with people. Only manipulative people and people with BPD change their personality for specific people. If she's got BPD then shit's gunna be a lot harder than you'd expect. This could be a trap anon (no I don't mean a grill/boi with a penis)
>>
>>38318295
>woman
>into weeb stuff
women who are into "weeb stuff" and just nerdy stuff in general are usually pretty fake. they have a moderate interest in it at best or are trying to appeal to nerdy guys. thats were the gaymer girl stereotype came from
>>
>>38318295
ITS NOT WORTH IT

you can "be friends" but don't go further than that

t. someone who has put up with a friend who is a girl that says shit so stupid it gives me an aneurysm

not worth losing wizardhood for
>>
>>38318690
Thought about this one too. How likely is it that she will "wake up" some day and change full force into stacey mode and break my heart forever?
I never had to do anything with someone with BPD (or at least I don't knwo for sure).

>>38318695
Is this true?
I thought weeb femanons are not in the position to chase chad either, since they are not normal by any means.

>>38318724
>t. someone who has put up with a friend who is a girl that says shit so stupid it gives me an aneurysm
I know that feel
>>
>>38318788
all women want chad, regardless of their position

those who are unaware they are not in that position are delusional
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.