[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey I NEED HALP. IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE IM CLEANING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (63KB, 401x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 401x450px
Hey I NEED HALP.
IM FREAKING THE FUCK OUT BECAUSE IM CLEANING MY ROOM AMD SO FAR IVE HAD TOO KILL 5 SILVERFISH!!!!
IM SO SCARED OF THEM WTF DO I DO?!?!? IVE ABORTED THE MISSION AND RAN OUT OF MY ROOM BUT WAT DO NOW?

PLZ HELP A FEMBOT IN NEED
REEEEEEEEEEE!1!1!1!1!1
>>
>>38318079
Make defenses against them, cover your arms with foil for example so if one climbs on you, it won't matter.
Use hairspray on them, it's very effective against them.
When i'm scared from something i usually just charge at it head straight, do what i wrote so far and charge into the room screaming and decimate those mother fuckers!
Come back when you are done, i wanna hear about you triumph
>>
1: pour gasoline in room
2: throw match
3: ???????
4: profit
>>
File: IMG_2003.jpg (98KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2003.jpg
98KB, 750x559px
>>38318079

Oh look, a roastie doing what roasties do best. Asking a bunch of sperglords for help and support all the while she's taking chads cock.
>>
>>38318079
You already killed 5 of them

They will not forgive this transgression against their kind.

You had better go and apologize, or something bad may happen in your sleep...
>>
>>38318079
>BUT WAT DO NOW?

Try not living in filth in the future, you vile cunt.
>>
>Fembot

That doesn't exist, fuck off.
>>
I'm willing to help but you gotta quit blowing chad
>>
I think silverfish are really cute, its something about the way they wiggle
What's so scary about those funky guys?
>>
>>38318079
>fembot
>silverfish
Something doesn't add up here...
>>
>>38318408
where's the problem bot bot?
>>
I lived in a 100 year old house that had silverfish all over the fuckin shop. You gotta vacuum real good and make sure all windows & carpet is sealed tight. Then do a bug bomb (preferably in the kitchen as it's easier to clean).. make sure you turn off your pilot light(s) if you have gas heat first tho
>>
So that is what those little fuckers are called.
What are those very small (1mm<) things called which live in dried up dust?
>>
>>38318079
>SILVERFISH
I don't think I have those in my area. Why are they so horrible?
>>
>>38318556
probably mites? all sorts of tiny things live in dust, though, its ecosystems all the way down
>>
>>38318590
Because it fucking sucks to wake up to a bug crawling on you, it's almost impossible to get back to sleep and you feel phantom bugs crawling on you for a while after such a traumatic experience
>>
>>38318636
Oh. I assumed they were some legit health hazard and not just a nuisance based on how OP was talking.
>>
>>38318170
I went in there armed with fly spray and went ham!!! I haven't seen anymore yet so I'm praying they are GONE!!!!
>>
>>38318079
I get them often too (live in NYC). My most recent attack was like a month ago, a pretty big one was on my wall while I was on my laptop. I went to grab a vacuum, and when I came back it was gone. Spent a good 30 minutes waiting for it to come back, finally did, and got it.
>>
>>38318665
They aren't gone, you need to clean your fucking house
>>
File: foul-bachelor-frog[1].jpg (16KB, 554x551px) Image search: [Google]
foul-bachelor-frog[1].jpg
16KB, 554x551px
>>walk in toilet
>see a silverfish in the sink
BLAST IT WITH PISS
>>
>>38318636
try having fucking bed bugs, these things just eat things like soap and paper and dust. they're way easier to get rid of.
>>
>>38318725
I live with my parents still (like a true robot)... They have been nagging me to clean it so I decided I finally would while they were away for the weekend...
>>
File: 1439924516653.jpg (109KB, 901x883px) Image search: [Google]
1439924516653.jpg
109KB, 901x883px
>>38318805
oh my doctor ordered bloodwork and checked the "insect bite pallor" box so I probably have bug anesthetics bioaccumulated in my system or some shit. my skin is all yellow, but I also drink myself to sleep so it could be that too.

for like 15 years I have been spraying the fucking shit out of these things, we got an exterminator 8 years ago, he said the poison would only last like 5 years and they eventually came back and I lost two cats. I have to buy temprid/gentrol but it's at the point where it'd be more effective to just burn the fucking house down.

you have not dealt with a bug infestation until you have fucking bed bugs, it's nightmare mode
>>
I have a few cracks in the floor and saw a silverfish a few days ago. I put insecticide into every crack I could find, hope that helps.
>>
>>38318805
I've heard horror stories but luckily never had bed bugs. You can't even just clean up to get rid of those you actually have to throw shit away
>>38318885
Try to plug up the holes, that literally is the main thing that fixed my silverfish problem (100 year old house poster)
>>
>>38318902
yea they eventually get into the walls and vents, drawers, wallpaper, bathroom cabinets, they are straight from hell
>>
I have a fear of a small insect crawling inside my ears or nose. I am a light sleeper but I've been known to howl at the moon and maybe if I was really drunk I wouldn't wake up if one was on me and then they lay eggs on my brain and the babies are feasting on me
>>
File: 1497216871228.jpg (86KB, 288x383px) Image search: [Google]
1497216871228.jpg
86KB, 288x383px
>>38318665
I'm proud of you

Ojftzhggzz
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.