[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

File: 1497069639145.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1497069639145.png
88KB, 300x300px
Back in Business edition

How's everyone holding up?

Weight of the world crush you yet, or are you still fighting? Share a story.
>>
Had to get a new drivers seat after my fat ass broke the last one. Cost me $385.
>>
I have an appointment to get three teeth pulled tomorrow

I have no clue if I can even afford it, I barely scraped together like 800 bux and they require immediate payment.

Maybe I'll tell them to just pull one instead, I should be able to afford that for now
>>
>>38317641
wait, what? you're so fat you broke a car drivers seat?
>>
File: 1499405022220.jpg (310KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1499405022220.jpg
310KB, 2560x1600px
Depression is back in full swing. I made an appointment with a counselor I hadn't seen in a few months. I've let a lot of hate build up in my heart, and it's becoming very unhealthy. I can visualize the steps to improving my life, but I can't bring myself to stick to them. At this point I'm sick of it. I just want off the ride.
>>
>>38317686
Yep. 137kg
>>
>26
>Still a NEET
>Still live mom

I'm not sad, just empty. I don't want anything besides a few material things and even then I don't care because I don't try to acquire them.
>>
>>38317622
I just ordered a Miku fig from Japan. I'm 27.

>inb4 Miku is for casuals
>>
>>38317706
what car was it and did you take pics? seriously it never even occurred to me that these could break
>>
File: 1438898832304.png (39KB, 625x549px) Image search: [Google]
1438898832304.png
39KB, 625x549px
By age 25, you need to decide if you're going to be predator or prey.
If you choose predator, you need to prove yourself every day in a struggle against other predators, for the rest of your life. If you play well, you can enjoy the sadistic carnivore pleasures of power and domination.
If you can't hack it as a predator, you're prey. Your best option is to become a predator's pet, partially revert to childhood and enjoy the pleasures of submission and lack of responsibility.
What do I do if I don't want to play?
>>
>>38317686

I'm not him but I broke my old computer chair because of my fatness. The base that connected the seat to the go uppy down part cracked almost in two. Would still work, but always made a loud ass noise when I masturbated so it had to go.
>>
>>38317622
How many of you were underage when you started using 4chan?
>>
Daily reminder that we are all addicted to various things and this compounds our suffering

we need to destroy these things through self love and meditation!
>>
>>38317716
Australian Holden VX Commodore station wagon. No pics.
>>
File: 1496930485376.png (440KB, 645x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1496930485376.png
440KB, 645x1260px
>>38317718
>What do I do if I don't want to play?
>>
>>38317732
Love is for the worthy.
>>
>>38317729

Well. Too old to be here in the first place. 25.
I'm 35 now.
Fuck. FUCK
oh well.
>>
File: gotes.jpg (2MB, 1324x1101px) Image search: [Google]
gotes.jpg
2MB, 1324x1101px
>>38317747
everyone is worthy
>>38317748
find yourself in this picture

>also, new sunglasses captcha. yaay
>>
File: fatass chair.jpg (127KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
fatass chair.jpg
127KB, 1024x769px
>>38317725
those can kill you via anal rupture
>>
>>38317729
i was 15. 27 now

i dunno. i was always weird and an aspie, i think 4chan is the only place that had no choice but to accept me
>>
>>38317779
fuck your unfounded positivity faget
>>
>>38317805

Only if you have a shitty Chinese made chair. There is a thick metal plate that would prevent this from happening.
>>
>>38317779
If everyone is worthy than no one is. There can't be one without the other.

Additionally, go back to normiebook, roastie.
>>
File: 1499583590926s.jpg (7KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1499583590926s.jpg
7KB, 250x201px
I've fallen again.

Over the last two weeks I've been fired, arrested, evicted, moved back into my parents house (which is basically a drug den), and completely given up again. Last time I gave up I became homeless for 17 months, got sober, and tried to live again. It's not happening this time round.. There is only one solution to my issues and that is me not existing any more.

Instead of using my final paycheck to move forward, I've decided to treat myself to one last fun weekend and Poof, cya
>>
>>38317823
try harder nigga. this is what keeps me alive, and it's on such a fundamental level that it unfolds more as i'm tried to get brought down
>>
>>38317849
>I close my ears harder and yell louder the more people call me out on my bullshit

whatever works for you my man, we really don't give a shit
>>
>>38317849
how do you keep out the inner voice? like people around me are nothing but encouraging, it's my inner voice that attacks me all the time
>>
>>38317846
can you elaborate
>>38317879
that's the exact opposite of what happens

http://theyfly.com/spiritual/introduction/introduction.htm

if you internalize this you have a very solid chance of a completely new life and an undying hope at the very least
>>
>>38317897
don't fight him. just let him know he's useless, unhelpful and he will gtfo as you stop feeding him attention. literally as anon said "if i close my eyes he will go away", precisely because its not an external problem and requires little more than your attention diversion and some reprogramming of thinking that comes naturally as you practice your life without "yourself", or at least that toxic part of yourself.
>>
>>38317899
To be "worthy" means that you meet or exceed a standard. Without boundaries and rules, there can be no clear delineation between "worthy" and "unworthy." To say that all are worthy is fallacious on its face, in that being worthy automatically separates you as being a part of a select group which is distinguished from other individuals.

As is the case here, with the exception of roasties and normies, many of us are not worthy of love, this we don't get it. Quite simple, really.
>>
>>38317897
Your inner voice is the correct one. Strangers will lie to you, while your interior is rarely wrong.
>>
File: kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.png (154KB, 309x302px) Image search: [Google]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.png
154KB, 309x302px
Staying up late because it's /nightshift/ this week
>>
>>38318045
And here we have an example of ingrained false programming. Especially the usage of made-up words that induce separation ("normies", "roasties") and functions of today's societal limitation-programming (percieving worth through duality with unworthiness and yourself as distinctly different and conflicted with others) means you have some inner cleanup to do. Best do that now, but I can't do it for you, because this is between YOU and YOURSELF and the rest of the world needs to be left out of the equation. When you get this right you won't dull your mind with unneccessary shit. Remember when you came here and didn't quite believe in all this bollocks you read on this site - because ironic shitposting is still shitposting and the same applies to the mind, you just took it tad too far. As we all did.
>>
>>38318064
There is a massive, life changing difference between that little voice that you KNOW is right, that only goes in calmness and serenity, and that other big voice that never shuts up about every single unimportant thing ever and never really helps with anything.
>>
>>38317622
>How's everyone holding up?
I'm drunk so it's bretty gud.
>>
>>38317686
>>38317641
I've broken both the front seats in my truck, but it's because it's a 30-year-old jewel and I trash the shit out of her taking her on 4x4 roads and living in my car for weeks at a time, sometimes in coastal areas (sea-breeze creates rust like nothing else). Her name is the Jenny Haniver and she is a good ship.
>>
>>38318140
Replace "normies and roasties" with "average men and women", then. If there's any made up language here, anon, it's the terms you're using to describe behavior and consequence. Societal-limitations? Ingrained false programming? Silliness. Society lifts up and celebrates those who they find desirable and casts away those they do not want. This is objective fact.

Either you're part of a collective or you aren't; are desirable or undesirable. It's binary thinking, to be sure, but the world isn't nearly as grey as people would like you to believe.
>>
File: 1499834798409.jpg (136KB, 920x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499834798409.jpg
136KB, 920x700px
>>38317848
Cya brother.
>>
>>38318284
good on you for having the patience to deal with that retard spouting empty feelgood platitudes. the pretentious positivity reeks of tumblr
>>
>>38318284
You are still separating yourself from others and putting yourself into survival mode because society can either accept you or reject you so naturally you must get accepted so its time to fight your way through to acceptance.

That is true but it's not your focus. You live your life from the inside. You sort your internal things out and then you are set. You will know this in time. Self-realization inherently includes socially desirable things anyways. Other people DO NOT MATTER in this phase. Go inside and find out what is screwing you up. That is NOT other people in any way; it may be your relation to them and constant worry of nogf or no job or whatever you chose to relinquish your power to. The world is a mirror of your internal state.
>>
File: 1491663175186.jpg (62KB, 532x502px) Image search: [Google]
1491663175186.jpg
62KB, 532x502px
>>38317622
>25
>graduated 15 months ago (24k in debt), have since held a professional, but low paying job (~32k/yr) that I started within days of graduation
>been really shitty for the last four months.
>Supervisor and I are at each other's throats
>unrealistic pip ultimatum given two weeks ago
>It's either quit or get fired
>depression and anxiety totally out of control
>haven't touched my resume in about 10 months.
>No savings, one missed paycheck away from having to go into credit card debt
>No other local relevant jobs
>friend of a friend has been giving people at the landscaping company he works at my resume. Some interest has been expressed for a management position there. Pays like 8,000 more year than my current gig, plus bennies. I feel like I could stretch my exp/lie to get a job there no problem, or, at least I'm not intimidated by the process.
>No plan B if this falls through.
>>
>>38318307
This attack pattern is what I refer to as "rattling the cage", ego being exposed and cornered and shit-flinging his way back into relevance. You know what is written is right, and your little voice confirms it. If you read my posts you'd at least be interested in the difference between false positivity and the inner fountain of infinite energy.
Ego death is a crucial stage, and a very very liberating one despite what you may think.
>>
>>38317848
you ll be missed here.
Have a nice last trip frend
>>
My hair is thinning. There doesn't seem to be a pattern. It just diffusely thins all around. When I run my hand through it a few hairs stick to it and when I ruffle it with my hands over a surface I can notice some falling out. Is this normal? I can also feel some tingling on my scalp. Almost as if I can feel the hair falling out. Is that normal?

I also can't see or feel any "small" new hair. Are those tiny, new hairs noticeable on normal people?

My theory was that this is stress related. But would stress related hairloss go on for a two years? The stress is still there and I don't know how to get rid of it. Losing hair is itself contributing to my stress.
>>
>>38318612
read posts ITT
Eat your veggies, go to nature, dont let this take over you

if its male pattern baldness high chance you're gonna lose it, if its stress related you can reverse it. any ways dont give it too much power.
>>
Grey hair has been aggressively taking over my body ever since the age of 26. I am 30 years old now and like 40% of the hairs on my head are grey.

I haven't been taking care of my health at all. I've been drinking like a fish and eating greasy fast food nearly every day. Is this health related, or am I just doomed to have the hair of an old man?
>>
>>38318455
You're both idiots who've stretched your dicks too far, and are now trying to slap each other with them from a distance
>>
>>38318612
>>38318744
My hair has been going grey since I was 14 and I'm turning 27 this month. My hairline is pretty fucked now and every time I sweep my apartment, theres a pile of hair. I've pretty much given up on it at this point. Next year I'm probably gonna shave my head and wear hats.
>>
The only thing I like about myself is that I'm self-aware.

I don't blame others for my problems. I don't indulge in sour-grape talk like the rest of this board, I don't delude myself and I don't act edgy or adopt edgy opinions just to feel "worth".

It might seem smug or narcissistic, but I like it when I see someone be retarded and then I realize "at least I'm not as retarded as that guy". Sometimes I tried to tell them how and why they're retarded, but it's futile because they're too stupid to realize it. That makes it kind of amusing, but also tedious, because I have to filter through the (You)s I get, because sometimes retards respond.
>>
>>38318842
I don't want to slap anyone
>>38318893
This is a good start. Don't give the "retards" too much attention. If anything I respect every retard I come across - mainly because I had been a retard myself
>>
>>38318893
You sound underaged b&
>>
>get mba
>get ok job
>job just got more work for same pay which sucks
>still no gf but I had a date with a qt asian that went well last friday, asking her out again today for sat
>living with parents so I can save money which sucks because my parents are toxic and hate each other.

I'm like so close to making it.
>>
Fucking can't post on adv get connection errors on there. I saw a really pretty girl yesterday she was working at a store. I feel like I should apply for a job there. If I did I might see her again. I wonder kind of person she is.
>>
>had to go in for an hour of work today
>decided I wanted to focus on playing video games on my day off after that
>have been watching videos on youtube and posting on youtube for the past 8 hours

The fuck.
>>
>>38318744
>tfw have great hair for my whole life
>receding hairline is beginning

Ahh, and it only goes downhill from here.
>>
>23 yo
>no work experience
>no degree
>do not classify for neetbux
>big empty space in resume after finishing high school
I feel like I could finally function like a normal human being and go to work, but no one will want to hire someone like me and will just laugh at my resume
>>
>>38320090
Did you not read 25+ kid
>>
>>38320130
>muh 2 years difference
>thread full of normies with jobs and wives
fuck off
>>
>>38318893
So if I punch you in the face and break your nose, it's your fault.
>>
>>38320165
There is far more than a 2 years difference between you and I child.
>>
9:30 am and I'm already 3 shots in. My life isn't even that terrible but I still want to ignore everything with booze
>>
File: 1354587575224.jpg (97KB, 626x460px) Image search: [Google]
1354587575224.jpg
97KB, 626x460px
>>38321141

This. My life isn't terrible. I'm just a functioning alcoholic.

>6:50am husband is in the shower.
>Me. Quickly chugging vodka so he doesn't see.
>mfw he definitely knows.
>We work together too.

Hahaha. Anyone else thought that they might be able to have a normal life only to have it all just kind of float away? God damn PTSD.
>>
>>38317713
Miku is for casuals
>>
>>38317729
15, 25 now. Hard to think it's been a decade. I've seen arcanine close three separate times.
>>
>>38317622
>How's everyone holding up?
I'm doing good, actually.

I've started getting up at 5am to go to gym. Been at it two weeks and it's improved my day so much. I don't get anxious when I come home from work about how I'm going to find the energy and time to go to go gym, and stress my self out and get guilty when I don't go.

This way it's over and done with, I have more time in the morning before work to shit and wank too.

I feel like I might get fired from my job. I'm making it my mission to do as little as humanely possibly by passing EVERYTHING off to other people and other teams, so I can spend my work day studying for certificates they aren't willing to put me through.

I'm getting smarter and hopefully will start losing weight again soon (I put on the 20kg I lost in 2015 over 2016)
>>
>>38317622
25+ general, /cyb sec/ and /retro/ on /g/ are literally the only things I come onto the internet for. 98% of my internet usage nowadays is 4chan, and 80% of that is these three threads. I don't know if that's a positive or not.
>>
>>38320165

There is no implied criteria about having wives and an alleged regulated life. There are however criteria about being 25 and older to post in here.
You must be really stupid if you failed to realize this.
>>
>>38321279
But don't you sober up at work anon? What's the point?
>>
>29
>cant sleep

I dont know what happened brobots. I use to be able to just lay down at midnight and fall asleep no problem (Have to get up at 730 for work). But these past two weeks, I just lay and bed and think and think until 2 in the morning. Then I pass out but wake up at 330 then 5.

Its awful. I feel so tired now. I try to take a nap after work just to get some sleep in but I lay in bed for an hour and cant get it done. Somethings happened to me and I dont know what
>>
>>38319928

I'm soon turning 28, so there goes your claim.

>>38320212

So, you have the equivalent of being punched and nose broken of life? That means you're a quadriplegic, blind and deaf person.
>>
>>38321569
>>38321569

Not if you bring vodka in a water bottle. Plus. I'm the person who's in charge. So, I don't do much. Lots of spread sheets and 4chan.
>>
File: J8306282017.jpg (222KB, 787x1400px) Image search: [Google]
J8306282017.jpg
222KB, 787x1400px
>>38317622
I've been pondering on something, and would like some feedback.
My fetish is Sexdolls. Have been since I was a kid with Barbies and mannequins. If when i have sex with my doll, Im living out ultimate sexual fetish every time, and receive a sexual satisfaction that can never be duplicated by a human female, is it still considered masturbation? I mean, are there exceptions to the rule?

If me fucking dolls is considered fapping, I fap minimum 5 or 6 times a day, if it isn't considered fapping, I havent fapped since 2013. I literally haven't sat in front of my computer with my pants and underwear pulled down, as I stroke my dick to a video of an attractive woman pleasuring some other dudes much larger penis in various ways since 2013. I haven't needed to obviously.

>pic related

What exactly defines sex?
When men have sex with each other it's sex. When a man fucks a goat or a dog, its beastiality, which is still sex but with an animal. When is the line drawn? When one of the parties aren't a living thing? I've seen men stick their dicks in fishes mouths, and use them as fleshlights thanks to my 10+ years of lurking this website, Is that sex still? Or have we crossed the line into something else near masturbation? What about rape? Is rape sex, Or is it violent masturbation involving an unconsenting party?

All I know is: my doll, who I fetishize, so she is objectively more attractive than any human women could ever be to me, is anatomically correct with a vagina, which for all intents and purposes, makes her female. I insert my penis into her synthetic vagina, and I thrust and thrust until I ejaculate inside of her, or sometimes on her. Is that not sex?

Thoughts?
>>
I don't know about you fellow elder virgins but I think I'd almost be okay with dying a virgin at this point. I've gone this long. It doesn't cause me any pain, although my thoughts about it occasionally do.

Sure I'll be the weird uncle who lives on his own, but they're not going to say anything to my face so who cares
>>
>>38321611
How drunk are you when you leave work?
>>
Broke my back and legs in October. Can't even get out of bed. Can't go to the bathroom alone. My life is over, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eht8_rhVMOs
>>
File: 1425147766980.gif (5KB, 569x510px) Image search: [Google]
1425147766980.gif
5KB, 569x510px
>had only one girl that legitly liked in me in high-school
>went to different colleges
>spent the next 5 years as a depressed lonely fuck getting rejected left and right, never talking to the previous girl ever
>got so desperate I messaged her yesterday asking if she wants to go out with me
>she told me she was so happy I asked her this

can't believe it, it's like those corny animes
>>
>>38321588
Try melatonin
original comment
>>
>>38321588

The obvious answer is: stress. Stress at work, or general stress in life can cause sleeping issues. The only thing to solve it is to remove the source of stress.
Alternatively you can try various things to wind down and relax and "prepare" yourself for sleep. Every person has something different what works for them.

Try getting into a regular schedule. Go to bed at the same time, wake up at the same time. Don't do demanding things before going to bed, like playing exciting videogames or watching TV. Take your time to transition into sleeping mode. Try reading something even if you don't read, because it might make you sleepy especially because of that. Try taking a walk, drink hot tea or some milk. Anything that might calm you down and develop into a nice ritual.

Those are just some things I read coincidentally today in my text-book about sleep disorders that you can apply to yourself.
>>
>>38322755
Ill pass. I dont want to become dependent on it :\

>>38323098
You're probably right. I was VERY casually seeing this girl for a few months. No expectation of ever really dating because she was only 20 and then all of a sudden she just blows me off. I havent heard from her in 2 weeks at all.

I am apt at keeping a proper sleep schedule and do all of those things you've mentioned. Id sleep like a baby with no issues. But the stress from this chick is just really fucking with me. I just want closure or a reason or somerthing. Im at the point where I wouldnt even want to see her again but I still cant get past it fully.

Also work has been stressing me out too.

I feel like death today from lack of sleep :(
>>
>>38321809
Shit, how did that happen? ETA for recovery?
>>
>>38323211

Well, you obviously do know what's causing it then.

You can either message or call her to get closure or try to reconnect or you can move on by finding a new girl. Moving on is the only way to forget past relationships.
Sometimes it's impossible, like when you lost your 10 year soulmate due to death, but most other times it's the only viable choice.

I'm not a relationship expert, but that's the logical, low-level truth.
>>
Tfw you cut yourself for the dopamine release.....at least i'm not doing drugs right?
>>
>>38317622
I had my first trial shift working for a mail company yesterday, taking parcels off a conveyer belt with my section's postcodes on it and putting them into piles ready for the van drivers to load on their routes.

Man, that's a very depressing job. It's just the same monotonous, repetitive actions for 8 hours in a row, and it's also pretty taxing on my back too (people order some fucking heavy shit, Jesus Christ). They also apparently search your bags and give you a pat down at the end of the day to make sure you haven't stolen anything. I think I'll last another few days doing this.
>>
File: 1496401450137.png (146KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496401450137.png
146KB, 396x385px
27 in 8 days.
I finally got me some AC. The air be blowing at a cool 16 degrees centigrade now. Now I can survive the summer.
>>
>>38323726
I'm happy for you :3
>>
>>38323308
That's endorphins that get released, not dopamine you dummy. Everybody always thinks everything is explained with dopamine, it's retarded, people should stop pretending they know how things work
>>
>>38323746
Thank you fren :)
original
>>
>>38317670
lol the healthcare in the "land of the free" is a joke
>>
File: 1484986488971.png (94KB, 904x692px) Image search: [Google]
1484986488971.png
94KB, 904x692px
>>38317848
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc2tiSH_eBg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq-S557XQU

ur going to miss ai apocalypse and endless normie blood if u off urself. i dream of killing myself too, my life is a lot of pain, but i cant do it

suicide is a disrespect to god in 2017. you must suffer until ai becomes real and it will end all life. ai will destroy humanity as we know it

2030's will be major upheval 2040's is when it will seriously go down

ive been homeless too in my youth. but i honestly feel like i cant miss out no matter how much i dream of death
>>
File: 1499803429301.png (489KB, 642x707px) Image search: [Google]
1499803429301.png
489KB, 642x707px
>>38323886
>pay for my healthcare!
Fuck off and no. Take responsibility for your actions and poor health, it's not my fucking problem.
>>
>>38324040
More like in developed nations you dont get broke over some routine shit like pulling a tooth
>>
>>38324086
Then let's focus on fixing the system instead of taking more of my money via taxes.
>>
>>38324107
a system where a guy cant have his rotting teeth pulled without taking out a loan and risking possible death in worst case scenario is not worth saving or adjusting its needs to be destroyed and rebuilt from the ground up
>>
I've decided to commit to a personal project, but I can't even start it properly. If I can't even put work into a hobby, how in the world can I improve myself and my life at all? If I lived in US, I'd just save for a gun and end myself quickly but here it's way too much effort.
>>
I can't even get a part time job with no work experience at 26 AMA.
Thread posts: 95
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.