[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I accidentally like a 6 month old Instagram post of my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1482203199522.jpg (84KB, 436x578px) Image search: [Google]
1482203199522.jpg
84KB, 436x578px
>tfw I accidentally like a 6 month old Instagram post of my crush who I've never talked to.

What THE FUCK should I do?
>>
>>38317621
Nothing dont do anything
>>
>>38317621
Hope she doesnt get weirded out and block you? ? You cant really do anything.
>>
>>38317644
Does she know I liked it? I unliked it within 2 seconds but I don't know if Instagram sends a notification instantly?
>>
>>38317749
Is there any believeable excuse to me liking her old photo?
>>
>>38317795
I asked that same question here but its facebook lol
>>
>>38317813
I once liked an old photo of my crush too (was a cartoon cover photo) Im aware that shell be notified but i didnt care. I just think the cartoon character is cute.
Whathappened next , she liked my old cover photo im not lying its 100% real. But shes not a stranger to me. Its a long story
>>
>>38317621
What has r9k become. Social media? What the fuck are you even doing here. Who the fuck are you? Just some angsty teen.

NORMAL
>>
>>38317644
>>38317749
>>38318222
>>38318253
>>38318605

I conducted an experiment with my friend by liking one of his old photos and then unliking it quickly. He got a notification anyways.

Fuck my life honestly
>>
File: g.jpg (396KB, 1800x1600px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
396KB, 1800x1600px
You DID unlike it as soon as you liked, right?
>>
>>38318605
>Not using social media when isolated to track and stalk people from whom you want to collect bodily fluids
What has /r9k/ become?
>>
>>38317621
You should have continued to like most of her other photos then act gay so she'll be more forgiving.
>>
send her a dm op
she already knows you're watching her
>>
The only way out is to like ALL the photos she's ever posted, then play it off as if it's some kind of bug
>>
>>38319533
Of course but I did the same thing with a friend's old post and he said that he got a notification so I'm fucked unless the girl I accidentally liked doesn't have notifications on which I highly doubt
>>
>>38317621
Your life is over, anon. Best just end it now to save yourself the shame
>>
>>38319573
>>38319617
I unironically considered liking all my friends posts ever and then play it off as a prank or bug but it's too late to do that now
>>
>>38319585
And say what exactly? I don't know if this is serious advice or not.

Originality
>>
There's nothing you can do really.
Since you aren't someone important in her life, she might not look at the notification clearly (she probably has loads) and think you liked a recent photo.
>>
>>38319795
just say hi and let her carry the conversation
>>
>>38317621
I've done something like that as well my friend
Don't do anything unless she brings it up and if she does just act like you have no idea what shes talking about and say maybe it was a bug or something and try and laugh it off it worked for me Just try and stay calm and relax
>>
>>38320260
Lol
>>38320289
Thanks man this is what I'm going to do.

Do you care to give a >greentext?
>>
>>38320445
Okay I guess I can green text it but its nothing amazing
>be me about 25
>she was around 30ish we worked together
>she was so beautiful like insanely so
>use to stalk her facebook all the time looking at old pics of her
>one day my computer spazzes out
>accidentally liked an old photo of her
>quickly unliked it but the damnge was done
>the next day she brings it up she looked kinda awkward about it
>I played dumb say I didn't know what she was talking about
>must have been a bug or something
>she thinks about it and says yeah I think my sister said something like that happen to her as well
I mean like I said nothing amazing just play it cool and itll be okay
>>
>>38317621
>having instagram
fucking normie thats what you get
>>
File: 1499566522863.png (140KB, 294x270px) Image search: [Google]
1499566522863.png
140KB, 294x270px
>>38317621
>not having a fake account for use when going through crush's old photos
>>
>>38317621
ur fine, ur invisible to everyone anyway
>>
>>38321001
this is what i started doing after i found out that some people really use apps to check who is viewing their profile
>>
delete instagram forever and move to the fucking woods before she can think about you for a minute
>>
As if she even noticed you before to pass judgement on the weird boy doing weird things. So stop your worrying sport
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.