[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which member of Fifth Harmony would you rather bang?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 5h.jpg (1MB, 1548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
5h.jpg
1MB, 1548x1024px
Which member of Fifth Harmony would you rather bang?
>>
the black goddess who else?
>>
>>38317467
I saw a Chinese girl at my university listening to Fifth Harmony and dancing a bit in her chair at the library.

It was the cutest thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>38317504
aww

was she chinese american or fob chinese?
>>
>>38317476
I like the the Mexican chicks (Allie and Camila) the most
>>
>>38317516
She was studying abroad here, she's from China.

I had never heard of the group before that, I'm not really into music. But after leering with a very visible erection for a few min, I left pulled out my own computer so I could look them up (research for all the future conversations we would have). Sounds okay.
>tfw I was too scared to buy tickets for us both and ask her out
>>
>>38317467
the one on the right, but they all look like massive roastie whores
>>
>>38317596
do you talk to her at all?

originaldo rivera
>>
>>38317685
I used to strictly school stuff so suffice to say I have succeeded in making myself look like an idiot.

The school gives foreigners preferential treatment for on-campus jobs because they're not allowed to work anywhere else. Sometimes I see her behind the desk at visitor center union, we lock eyes for a moment and then she gives me a sad look through those goofy glasses that make her small eyes look ginormous.
>>
>>38317467
Definitely Camella I want to her at any price. She is fucking gorgeous and my waifu.
>>
>>38317744
The only name sexier than Carmella is Veronica.
>>
I have shit taste, I'll admit. But I want the one in the middle.
>>
The one good singer, the one that left the group, she my fav... the lightskinned black girl is hot as fuck tho
>>
Wow, not even a single white girl.
>>
>>38317717
that's extremely cute, I hope you guys end up together and make lots of little Elliots
>>
>>38317467
the blackest one
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.