[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here with fucked up skin? This shit destroyed all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (242KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
242KB, 1280x960px
Anyone else here with fucked up skin?
This shit destroyed all the confidence i spent years building up, i don't even leave the house anymore unless i need to get food.

Worst part is this is caused by medication i will probably have to take for the rest of my life.

Share your stories guys, please tell me i am not alone

Pic related
>>
If your a smoothskin, your a normie.
>>
>>38317216
Seeing shit like this makes me appreciate being black more.
>>
I have something similar, though not as bad as that.
>>
>>38317216
I just want to pop those. Yeeeeeeeech
>>
>>38317216
Are those even whiteheads or are they bumps?
>>
>>38317216

Use makeup. Don't fall for "you're a fag if you use makeup" meme. It makes your skin borderline godlike for a guy.
>>
>>38317384
Yea same here. Mine arent visible unless you look really close. They are fun to pop out though
>>
That's a bacterial infection, OP.
>>
>>38317569
i wear make up to cover my KP (chicken skin) but no matter how much i cake on it doesnt completely cover the redness and i NOW have to deal with the fact of someone confronting me about my makeup which happened only 1 time so far in my life because people are fucking lame faggots who stare at you no matter how obvious and uncomfortable they make you feel. than i always just run the thought through my head that they are looking at me cause my face must be flaring up like a red balloon
>>
i had severe cysts as a teenager and went on accutane twice. still breakout mildly if i dont moisturize.
>>
File: 1491886901550.jpg (43KB, 600x637px) Image search: [Google]
1491886901550.jpg
43KB, 600x637px
post more pics op
can we see the rest of your face
does your back have the same problems?
what medication causes this?

looks pretty gross, does your doctor offer any solutions?
>>
>>38317740
I have this all over my Face, chest and back, also some in my shoulders

The medication Is Cortison, have to take it if i don't want to shit blood
>>
File: 1497394177315.png (309KB, 994x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497394177315.png
309KB, 994x720px
>>38317898
jesus fuck; if that was me I'd unironically flatten my face out with a straight razor

have you been to a dermatologist?
>>
>>38317216
Youre not alone, OP. One of the reasons im a shut in is because of my shit skin. I've had trouble with eczema since I was a kid, and I ended up losing all of my confidence when it mixed with acne when I was a teen. I'm so fucked up now that I freeze in public.
>>
>>38317216
ive had severe acne since I was 11-12, and then finally got put on accutane right before my 18th birthday. still only a month and a half in, but I only have like 10 big pimples on my cheeks instead of 100. if any robots have acne rn, get on accutane. trying so many different medications for years was a waste of time and ruined my chances at even being remotely normie in high school
>>
>>38318212
I made an appointment, but earliest they had was october, so i am waiting right now

Shaving Is hard because of that shit, i cut half my face Open every time
>>
>>38317216

Use a fucking washcloth, jesus.
>>
>>38318323
>perfect skin normie
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>38318315
Post more pics OP.

You have been muted because your comment was not original
>>
>>38318343

No.

I used to get a boil so big on my nose that people would call me rudolph at school.

my forehead too, and huge disgusting fucking pimples, ugh.

I stopped using hair gels, washed my hands often, stopped touching anywhere on my face, made sure my bangs didn't touch my skin.

Now, I use a washcloth. Medications only irritate that shit, and shouldnt be used more than twice a week. I soak the washcloth, then ring it out, and I wipe my face with it, making sure to never use the same surface area twice (on the cloth) when I'm doing it.

I still break out in stressful times, though, If I'm really agitated about something.
>>
>>38318414
then you just had mild average acne because of poor hygiene, that doesn't mean that everyone else needs to just wash their hands to have clear skin. you're even more of a perfect skin normie for this desu, you have the same skin issues as every chad
>>
>>38318414

oh. and you should do that 1-3 times a day, depending on your settings and exposure to dirt n shit.
>>
>>38318480

lol, k

Don't use a washcloth then.

You're right. It's a terrible idea.
>>
I obsessively pick at any blemishes on my skin, including ingrown hairs, pimples, freckles, bug bites, anything that would make an 'imperfection' on the skin.They all get squeezed and scratched until they're bloody holes.

In April though I shaved my legs for the first time of 2017 and got hella ingrown hairs that i picked at, which of course led to them getting infected, which led to me picking at them even more

TLDR my legs look all fucked up
>>
>>38318524
nah it's just not the cure all that you're making it out to be. people with actual skin conditions don't want to have to hear another normie to just "use a wash cloth!"
>>
File: 1310671390981.jpg (5KB, 251x240px) Image search: [Google]
1310671390981.jpg
5KB, 251x240px
>>38318571

yeah-ok-bud.
>>
>>38318323
I am Doing that, i am not touching the Skin either anymore, i just let it sit there and aply watet and a mild facewash twice a day.
Doesnt help, this Is Not regular acne, this Is caused by Meds i have to take
>>
>>38318595

Oh yeah.

Meds'll do that, for sure. Those side effects, man.
>>
File: eIE3Kcq.jpg (69KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
eIE3Kcq.jpg
69KB, 480x270px
>>38317374
Black people arent immune to acne
>>
Getting acne ruined my life.
>>
>>38317216
I don't have acne, just weird skin deformities. Like on my armpits my skin is all cracked, thus its turned grey as there is a layer off dirt on it that can't be removed. The layer of dirt doesn't make me smell bad and I'm pretty sure it's not actually dirty, it's really just made my skin grey in that area, but it makes me insecure about taking my shirt off.
>>
>>38318727
thats not a deformity friendo some spots of your body just have darker skin (like ur butthole)

Id advice shaving your armpits as the razor will take off hair and a layer of dead skin, which will improve the color a bit. exfoliate, use a Stridex pad to encourage cell turnover, and then moisturize. when the skin is better you can grow your pit hair back.
>>
>>38318755
gettin what bro?
>>
I used to have acne to that degree. Go to a dermtologist and ask about getting Rocataine. HAvent had acne since
>>
>>38318773
>>38318774
Computer crapped out and posted the message before I finished it.
>>
>>38317216
stop eating unhealthy
>oatmeal
>rice
>vegetables
>chicken/fish
>fruit
>eggs
>exercise
no chocolate, chips, soda, or anything with high fructose corn syrup

2 months and your skin will be clear
>>
>>38318414
just shut up and leave the thread dude
>>
>>38317898
Holy.
I have taken cortison for 13 years because of asthma and didn't have these.
You sure it's cortison ?
>>
>>38318853
yep, probably a question of dosage, i have to take a very high dosage.
At leas that is what my doctor said.
>>
>>38318807
My diet is exactly as you describe, has been like that for years. Like i said, this is not a lifestyle issue but is caused by medication for my ulcerative colitis.
Thanks for the advice anyway.
>>
>>38317216
That's nasty op
>>
>>38317216
Have you tried stop drinking sugary drinks like milk and soda? Also no alcohol either.

Drink a gallon (or more if you're sweating a lot) of water a day and watch those zits disappear in 2 weeks.
>>
File: IMG_20170712_070144.jpg (39KB, 724x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170712_070144.jpg
39KB, 724x594px
Rosacea is a pretty bad meme
Sucks when you get flareups in the middle of the day and people start asking about it
>>
>>38319166
do you use salicylic acid
>>
>>38319166
W-what medication do you use for your UC? I take Lialda and used to take Asacol but never had acne issues.
>>
>>38318656
So say we all
2 second mute
>>
>>38320483
i take prednisolon took about 60mg a day for a week and now i am scaling it down, am at 20mg right now.
This is what's causing my problems, i cant take your stuff because it's too weak for my current flare of UC.
>>
>>38319894
I dont drink alkohol or soda or anything sugary, i only drink water and green tea (without sugar).
>>
>>38320541
Well good luck with your UC and acne anon, shit is awful no pun intended.
>>
>>38317216
Salty water once a day(left to dry on the skin and then washed away) worked for me
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 223x226px
>>38317216
I have an incurable skin disease called Vitiligo. Basically my body attacks the melanin cells which give your skin it's pigment & protection from the sun. My skin is pvoid of any pigment in the affected area & burns from the sun even on cloudy overcast days, I spend a fortune on suncream senpai. I'm white so it doesn't look as cool as pic related, still looks pretty cool desu senpai.
>>
>>38318414
>I was a filthy cunt and then I stopped so this means all acne is because you're a filthy cunt
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: eternal suffering.jpg (196KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
eternal suffering.jpg
196KB, 1080x1920px
I'm forced to encounter hundreds of smoothskin normies every time I work. I've had this severe hyper-pigmentation for over a year. Basically, even though I only have a few pimples now I constantly look broken out due to these red scars. On the bright side the skin is still smooth unlike normal scars, but constantly looking disgusting isn't worth it. I regularly get comments from nice customers telling me to try acne cream or wash my face, and I prefer acting like an oblivious pimply teenager rather than telling them I've tried every cream around.

This is actually an extremely mild day for me, as my scars can sometimes darken and cover more of my face. The scars are the same on each side. Wearing apple cider vinegar is a big help but nothing has really helped me. Can't use scar creams because the moisture makes normal acne come back. Finally about to have my dermatologist appointment, the only solution to my problem is to have multiple expensive laser surgeries but I'm excited.
>>
>>38317374
seeing shit like this makes me appreciate being white with good skin more.
>>
>>38317216
I have that all round the inside of my foreskin, never had sex in my life so I know its not an std but fuck has it killed my confidence.
>>
>>38321415
i have the same issue, no matter if I'm breaking out or not, the years of bright and dark red scarring make it look like I have a mask of acne. i can't leave the house without makeup
>>
>>38321415
also apple cider vinegar is probably making your skin worse, it will irritate and make your skin more red. best way to handle it other than medication is to be gentle w your skin. use a cleanser like cetaphil daily and moisturize and use sunscreen religiously. this has made my pigmentation so much more manageable. i used to use an apple cider vinegar toner before i started seeing a dermatologist
>>
>>38321415
>regularly get comments from nice customers telling me to try acne cream or wash my face
This shit is the worst.

>I had a whitehead when I was 15 and benzoyl peroxide cleared it right up, you should try it :DDDDD
FUCK OFF NORMIES YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND
>>
>>38322530
Pure suffering bro, I wish I didn't have to work with so many customers.

>>38322582
I should have specified that I dilute the acv, but I'll talk with the dermatologist. Hyperpigmentation creams with sunscreen help but I get broken out. The real issue is that I work outside in the summer(starting last summer, which caused this to start). I appreciate the advice.

>>38322662
It's a little grating but I prefer it over people insulting me. I don't blame kids for staring or talking, but hearing "What happened to his face?" kind of messes my day up.

mods please be nice this time. I'm not trying to attention whore in a thread about bad skin.
>>
>>38318302
Got three cures of accutane, it depends with the type of acne you have its not a magic solution.
>>
>>38318283
I have eczema and I peel like a fucking reptile

It is disgusting
>>
>>38318807
Every single fucking thread there's one of these assholes
>>
>>38317216
>>38317216
>>38317216
nigga just rubb that shit with a sandpaper
>>
Accutane for 8 months. Get the highest concentration.
After done get a cleaning (and by that I mean get a dermatologist to pop remaining pimples with a needle device), then laser your face like there's no tomorrow.
>>
arent these permanent? i hve one like that on my forehead and its been there for a year. other than that good skin, i get maybe 2 pimples a week if i eat shitty and get low sleep, drink and do drugs.

if perfect diet, sleep and skincare my skin turns perfect in a few weeks
>>
just wash your face bro XD
>>
Dude just be yourself
originacne
>>
Accutane helped me. Couple of years ago my skin turned to shit in a week. I was helpless and miserable. Social life was a disaster. But thank god for Accutane. It literally saved my life, and it only took like two months to get things back to normal.
>>
File: WP_20170708_17_17_00_Pro.jpg (1MB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170708_17_17_00_Pro.jpg
1MB, 2592x1456px
I hate my nose/skin ;-;-;-;-
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.