[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideal Life Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 8

File: finboat.jpg (99KB, 800x518px) Image search: [Google]
finboat.jpg
99KB, 800x518px
>ywn be a fisherman in rural Finland
>ywn bring home the summer's catch to your remote cabin, where your qt shut-in gf has a pot of water boiling and a plate of chopped fruits and vegetables from her garden
>ywn let her fry the day's fish while you work on building the additional bedrooms your children will live in someday
>ywn see the love in her eyes as she looks at you, and wash her back for her in a fire-heated tub
>ywn guard her from the world and give her something to live for

>instead you will die poor and depressed in your meme nation, family only talking to you on holidays to be polite
>>
File: frog seaman.png (478KB, 708x600px) Image search: [Google]
frog seaman.png
478KB, 708x600px
>>38316929
>ywn own land on the Alaskan coast
>ywn build docks to drop lobster cages off
>ywn jokingly pretend to attack your Northern qt with a lobster claw, as she laughs and tells you how gross that is
>ywn bring home some Midnight Sun from town as she finishes cooking shrimp for you over the fireplace
>ywn drunkenly pretend to fight each other, throwing each other into the snowbanks and kissing

>instead you live in a shitty liberal state and work a job where you will never be promoted because Spanish is not your first language and you don't do cocaine.
>>
File: airship trio.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
airship trio.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
>ywn live in a steampunk universe (no reddit pls)
>ywn salvage a small airship and build a mercenary crew around it, protecting small companies and nations from steampunk-nigs
>ywn meet a fiery redhead fighter pilot who lands on your ship and starts barking out orders
>ywn fall in love together, and devote your crew to her anti-pagan crusade
>ywn have romantic, fiery sex after ripping off each others' leather pilot jackets on the bridge of your airship parked in the middle of a thunderstorm
>>
File: mywife_102.jpg (51KB, 600x732px) Image search: [Google]
mywife_102.jpg
51KB, 600x732px
I'd like to run my own veterinary practice in a city with a my wife.
>>
>live in modest home with comfy furniture in a beautiful old tree filled neighborhood
>have incredible gaymen PC
>NEET but work on shit that interests me whenever I feel like
>host dnd and tabletop sessions in extremely comfy basement
>fall for me travel meme
>get qt twink bf (homo)
>eventually have a biological kid with surrogate mom
>>
>>38317246
>gay tabletop-gaming NEET
sounds awful degenerate my friend but you do what makes you happy. I hope you consider adoption, though, I believe all redpilled individuals should consider adoption unless they judge themselves to be of truly supreme genetic stock.
>>
File: Kamina.jpg (211KB, 343x522px) Image search: [Google]
Kamina.jpg
211KB, 343x522px
>>38317197
Veterinary practice is a truly commendable goal. I love my dogs, cats, and goats as I love my own family.
>>
>live in a cute cottage with a garden and a moderate yard
>hang laundry to dry outside in the pretty sunlight
>play with shiba dog and maybe go on a hike in the nearby forest while waiting for husband to return
>husband returns, hugs me super tight and tells me he missed me
>we go inside and have homemade chicken noodle soup cuddled on the couch watching a movie while petting the best shiba in the world
>tfw this is never going to happen :(
>>
>>38317301
I'm attractive and I want a biological kid. Only down is my eyes are hazel not blue.
>>
I like reading about y'all ideal lives anons! Even if you just achieve a small part of them, it will be worth it. Keep going - even small goals are worth it!
>>
>>38316929
>ywn live an idyllic lifestyle, in the mountains, ignorant of the decay of society around you
>>
>>38317332
>I'm attractive
Are you intelligent and high-income? Report to your local Bandenkampfverbande officer for permission to reproduce as soon as possible.
>>
File: angel frog.png (689KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
angel frog.png
689KB, 689x693px
>>38317385
>ignorant of the decay
>ywn find a qt wife as passionate as you about fighting degeneracy even through your meme-autism
>ywn find a way to help bring society back to the light
>ywn make the world a better place

>instead you'll just keep contributing through your wageslavery to the system that gave us Walmart, ISIS, and Lena Dunham

feels bluepilled man
>>
>ywn liberate Palestine from Zionist oppression
>Ywn March shoulder to shoulder with your estranged brothers and sisters through the west bank into israel
>ywn fight in grime and rubble in a bloody weeks long battle to capture Tel Aviv one bullet at a time
>ywn restore the complete nation of Palestine after every Jewish man woman and child on your families land has been slaughtered or sent running back to Hungary
>ywn raise the Palestinian flag in triumph over Yasser Arafat airport (formerly Ben Gurion)
>ywn use soft power to disband and absorb Hamas, reintegrating Gaza and ending the decades long siege
>ywn see a free Palestine
>ywn have a right to return
>>
File: 1486887233567.jpg (200KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1486887233567.jpg
200KB, 960x716px
>>38317465
>ywn have a noble cause to fight for
>all the wars of your time on this Earth will be spent throwing money at impoverished militant peasants for (((commercial))) and political interests

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
>>
File: 1496292960600.jpg (1MB, 2048x1357px) Image search: [Google]
1496292960600.jpg
1MB, 2048x1357px
>ywn be a brewer/goat-herder in rural Austria
>ywn marry your qt Aryan girl and drink homebrew late into the evening with your girl and your goats
>ywn watch your qt bride lauugh as you drop subtle stealth-redpills into conversation in public
>ywn have a furious lovemaking session in your farmhouse after a reverent study in front of your Hitler shrine

>tfw captcha is "select all bridges"
>tfw used to want to autistically design bridges until 3 years at university showed me what a bunch of cucks 90% of college grads are
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.