[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would happen if alcohol was made illegal but weed was made legal?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1499218826891.jpg (81KB, 614x615px) Image search: [Google]
1499218826891.jpg
81KB, 614x615px
What would happen if alcohol was made illegal but weed was made legal?
>>
>>38316654
Gang violence
>>
we'd probably have some prohibition era antics, but a lot of people would quickly adapt.
>>
>>38316654
>op posts a troll pic where the alcoholic brain is actually a cabbage
>>
>>38316794
This. The mafia would come back for round two.
>>
>>38316821
Cabbage doesn't have a cerebellum and a brain stem. Also, OP's pic looks more like top ramen than cabbage.
>>
>>38316654
That picture makes me sad. Those are sad brains.
>>
>>38316821

I think the bottom image is someone with alzheimers as well
>>
>>38316821
It's not a cabbage but it does look cgi. The other brains are real and then there's a cgi model brain for some reason which is how you know it's bullshit. Like some pic that stoners pass around to show how much better weed is than alcohol and they expect us not to notice a shitty cgi model.
>>
>>38316918
Stoners are such scum. They lie and tell us how weed isn't addictive but they go a day without getting high and they become bigger assholes than coffee addicts. At least the majority of people that drink alcohol aren't assholes like weed and coffee fags if they go a day without another taste.
>>
>>38316654
DUDE
WEED
ELL EM AY OH
>>
>>38316654
prohibition again, smuggling, gangviolence, moonshiners, government poisoning alchohol and then giving it to people so they die and can become a statistic to make the government look better for doing something as retarded as banning alcohol

weed being legal would make people realize that unfiltered, that shit is full of tar and nastties and end up treated as the devil incarnate like tobacco and everyone will ignore the fact its benefits can be gained without the use of burning plants, like tobacco.
>>
>>38316982
full blown addicts suck across the board. Alcoholics are just as bad (if not worse because there's almost nothing worse than a piss drunk alky) as those you're describing.
>>
File: 1496580781436.jpg (125KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496580781436.jpg
125KB, 500x502px
Who /stoned/?
>>
Once I was sold less than half a gram of bad weed for forty five dollars
>>
>>38317243
/drunk/ but will vape before and after sleep to prevent the hangover. Weed is a miracle plant
>>
>>38316654
tyrone would sell pruno instead of crack. In no universe does prohibition work.
>>
>>38317243
I'm dunk and I've been drunk for 11 years and ops pic related has got me scared
>>
>>38316654
Nothing to me because I buy neither.
Kys chemically dependent fags.
>>
>>38316654
>compare brains
>one image is real
>one image is computer imagery

Sure good comparison
>>
>>38317265
Prevent hangover? Weed dehydrates you even more, that'd just get you more hungover.
>>
>>38317322
You'll be aight, people that drank every day lived to 100+
>>
>>38316982
>majority of people that drink alcohol aren't assholes
lol you're a fucking retard
why do you think the alcoholic dad stereotype exists you fucking nimrod
>>
>>38318851
its a digital rappresentation of a real alcoholic's brain
>>
>>38316654
Oh god I am freaking out. That's awful. I drink so much more than most people... I'm going to die soon and I don't even know how I feel about it yet.
>>38316810
>>38316823
>>38316866
>>38317017
These. But there would be less drunk driving I think.
>>
>>38316654
wouldn't change much. The reason alcohol is legal is trough its cultural use. Weed on the other hand haven't had the same amount of exposition.
>>
>>38316654
Everyone would go crazy because both weed and alcohol are already illegal and nobody asked for legalization here
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.