[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What kind of woman calls another woman a slut?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1486069844227.jpg (82KB, 911x582px) Image search: [Google]
1486069844227.jpg
82KB, 911x582px
What kind of woman calls another woman a slut?
>>
A woman who isn't! Mind blowing shocker!
>>
>>38316325

One that is insanely jealous for whatever reason.
>>
>>38316325
Every woman hates every other woman, even their 'friends' and '''family''', it's fucking layers upon layers of hatred with women. I think the entire sex may have been replaced with succubi about 60 years ago.
>>
>>38316325
This cancerous nigger tier obsession with fat, cellulite covered ass needs to be put in the trash where it belongs
>>
>>38316367
just like autistic faggots band together, good women with values don't participate in degeneracy
>>
>>38316363
Why and how can someone be jealous of what is the literallest easiest thing in the world? To open your legs? It takes more inner resolve to resist.
>>
>>38316325
Girls who don't worship Marilyn Monroe or Anna Nicole Smith lmao
>>
>>38316397

Have you ever talked to a woman? They never call each other sluts because they like to have sex. everyone likes to have sex

Generally women call other women sluts because the "slut" has something the other girl wants. Receiving more male attention? Must be a slut. Got a well paying job? Clearly she's fucking her way to the top. Nice body and showing it off at the pool? What a fucking skank.
>>
File: 1499210993338.jpg (65KB, 630x864px) Image search: [Google]
1499210993338.jpg
65KB, 630x864px
fatties gonna fat, OP.
>>
>>38316462
>Generally women call other women sluts because the "slut" has something the other girl wants. Receiving more male attention? Must be a slut. Got a well paying job? Clearly she's fucking her way to the top. Nice body and showing it off at the pool? What a fucking skank.

nah. you need to stop watching gay movies. lol. it's funny how detached you are from reality and what you think women actually do. believe on, retard. i need to stop coming to this misinformed shithole.
>>
>>38316325
What's the opposite of a slut?
>>
You don't have to be a slut to enjoy sex, retard.
>>
>>38316502
And some people actually think Eugenics is bad.
>>
File: baitnswitch.jpg (191KB, 1000x904px) Image search: [Google]
baitnswitch.jpg
191KB, 1000x904px
>>38316560
what? that's a beautiful beetus cow, ripe for milking. it generates the government thousands of dollars while costing the taxpayers millions
>>
>>38316325
Someone who wants to cheat their way through the queue for chad.
>>
It's generally hypocrites considering a slut is a woman who has casually been with many partners. The majority of women throwing the slur are ironically sluts themselves, technically speaking. Why? No idea. It either makes them feel better about their own actions, or it's an easy way to cripple someone's social standing. The majority will side with the first one slinging the word. Sometimes it is women who are really chaste. Why they do it? No idea. It shouldn't be their concern what others are doing.
>>
>>38316529
That's actually somewhat true, but not the whole picture. It is commonly said when one feels another woman is not worthy of the attention she is receiving. It's a weird way to insult someone's looks or intelligence. It can be used to insinuate that the other woman's looks are either ugly or that she's dumb as a brick. It's the woman's way of saying she can't see any other reason the person is deserving of attention.
>>
>>38316325
a retarded one that's what
>>
>>38316701
damn you guys are so fucking wrong

what board am i on again? LMAO

ewww fuck this fucking weird ass place. you guys are so sheltered, it's so sad. please go find a group of chads and stacies and actually hang out for a couple millennia. you guys are so mentally ill and confused....... god bless your souls.
>>
>>38316730
Yes, that's why the "stacies" you speak of say it. What reason do you have in your head?
>>
>>38316747
you just put the most nonsensical reasons together which have no correlation or sense, brought together by your sheltered ass warped world view of the dumb infofeed you've been getting from r9k/reddit lmfao. god. why don't you get a fucking 200000/10 stacy to explain to you. jeez.
>>
>>38316747
stop talking to me you ignorant loser. you are literally so retarded
>>
>>38316759
You make a mistake assuming everyone on this board is a robot. I cannot be a robot.
>>
>>38316747
go read about social dynamics on a virgin forum
>>
>>38316787
>>38316768
>>38316759
>>38316730
So much anger over why women call each other sluts. There's better ways to learn about social dynamics then internet forums. The main one being socialization.
>>
>>38316325
What kind of man eats potato chips?
>>
>>38316325
anyone that reads the Bible
http://www.christianity.com/bible/bible.php?q=whore&ver=kjv
>>
>>38317383
>all old testament garbage that doesn't matter
Lmao bitter manchildren btfo
>>
>>38317553

How is LO?
>>
>>38316325
A slut.It's projection.
>>
>>38316325
Maximum insecurity reached

It's almost like every person ever alive worries about how others percieve some aspects of them.

Just shout (insert insecurity)-shaming and i bet your confidence will go up.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.