[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you first realize you were different?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

Alright 'bots, I wanna know when you first realized that you weren't normal. For me it was in Kindergarten, I got skipped ahead into first grade and was a year younger than everyone else. It's fucking *hard* to socialize and date when you're just less developed than your classmates.
>>
>>38315748
Sixth grade. Parents moved to another state, lost all continuity with friends and when we moved back everything was out of whack, for an easy ten years after that. Then I just went full wizard and never looked back. Sometimes I want a gf, then I'm fucking glad I'm the isolated soul I am, gives me more fuel for the fire deep inside.
>>
>>38315748
In grade 6 when everyone was talking about "hotmail" and forwarding each other those cheesy feel good emails and listening to "shaggy" on their Walkman and I didn't care for any of those things. That was when I realized I was not a "normie" as you folks call it here
>>
I remember sitting in a cafe with my Mum when I was about 5 just observing people for long periods of time while I quietly drank hot chocolate

I realized at that point (subconsciously) that normal human behavior was something completely alien to me. I was trying to observe patterns in their behavior but the thing that perplexed me the most is that they didn't. It was all very random and driven by something I couldn't grasp.
Throughout my childhood I always felt a little different but the structure of school allowed me to blend in fairly well. (although I'd later on realize just how much of an outcast I really was). but I was pretty intelligent kid and learned how to mock regular social behavior. in some circumstances though I was overly controlling.
It wasn't until I was 17-18 that I first came across autism spectrum stuff on the internet and my entire life seemed to make some kind of sense.
>>
File: C9Tt9aTXYAEYoMt.jpg (54KB, 796x530px) Image search: [Google]
C9Tt9aTXYAEYoMt.jpg
54KB, 796x530px
>>38315748
>6th grade
>get sent to therapy for "Sensory Processing Disorder"
>get thrown in the fucking ballpit with nonverbal tards
>turns out "gifted" means "autistic"
>>
Around 3rd grade is when I start having memories of feeling miserable and lonely, and thinking of suicide, and being desperate for friends.
I've gotten laughed at for talking about this because someone couldn't comprehend feeling like that since 3rd grade.
>>
File: feels-bad-man_fb_1432205.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man_fb_1432205.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>38315748
for me it was when I was in pre k and i learned i had to ride a different bus than all the other kids.
>>
>>38315748
>>38316279
>>38316429
>>38316542
>>38316582
>>38316585
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU FUCKING AUTISTS
>>
File: 1453872510919.png (1MB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1453872510919.png
1MB, 645x773px
>>38315748
When I was younger I used to stand in the bathroom mirror and make funny faces to myself or I'd just start pulling really hard on my fat cheeks because I was convinced I was clay.
After a while I also started believing that my teacher and father were watching me through the air vents and that they were having a sexual relationship together because they both hated me so much.
I don't know what this means but I feel like I have schizophrenia.
>>
File: 1498130268998.gif (2MB, 390x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498130268998.gif
2MB, 390x300px
>childhood speech problems
Never stood a chance.
>>
I was reading Stephen King in 1st grade.
>>
>>38316705
I hope you stopped the same year as well.
>>
>>38316726
Ooh, diss. Yeah, I started finding him distasteful around the time Cell came out. So no.
>>
>>38316585
Fuck, are you me.
It hurts so badly.
I've opened up to a few people about this, and few go it sucks, and few others just kind of look away and pretended to sympathize but you can tell they just think you're a pussy. And I am
>>
>>38316643
Kill yourself.
You think you're totally roasting everyone on this board by being a cool normal guy that laughs at autists but the truth is that you're willingly wasting time here for cheap laffs. I bet you're under 18, use iFunny daily, and unironically make your mom jokes.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>38316903
sorry but based on your response that's exactly what he achieved
>>
>>38315748
sixth grade when a bunch of kids from surrounding elementary schools came to my school. after a couple weeks I realized that they were all more popular than me already. pretty much knew I was screwed then.
>>
>>38315748
When my substitute teacher molest me back in kimdergarten and I actually enjoyed it, despite the trauma from my body that's still lingering.
>>
>>38315748
I noticed the first signs back in elementary since i almost never played with the other kids. I just wandered around the playground aimlessly much of the time. Back then however I didnt think about that too much or dwell on it. Middle school pushed me farther into that direction when I saw i wasnt very popular. High school was when it teally settled in that
1. I can count my friends on one hand
2. that i feel so utterly disconnected from what anybody else really did that it would be impossible to adjust
>>
>>38315748
Probably known subconsciously always. First signs appeared at 2-3, but it wasn't until around 16 when I completely realized I would never be normal.
>>
>>38316660
>watching me through the air vents

wtf anon
>>
Idk, i was always just kind of "off". I think in middle school is when i really noticed and started to fucking hate normies.
>>
File: 1498095605726.png (60KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1498095605726.png
60KB, 554x400px
>>38316429
Hello Joestar
>>
File: 1496446881049.jpg (88KB, 480x371px) Image search: [Google]
1496446881049.jpg
88KB, 480x371px
when i was about 6-7 years old. I started trying to improve myself since I was 7 and now im better
>>
>>38315748
When I became acquainted with the concept of mortality at the age of 8 and had an existential crisis, telling my teachers and my parents that I didn't want to die and becoming terrified of the thought of the afterlife.

Although before that I would always come home and complain that the children at school were too noisy or vulgar
>>
when i was 6 and got caught crossdressing in my cousin's clothes
>>
>>38320329
Lmfao I hope everyone here sees these two threads
>>
File: Smug Wojak.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Wojak.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>38319636
>he didn't have his first suicidal thoughts by the age of 4
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.