[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

one opportunity, don't blow it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

File: 1499833643537.jpg (501KB, 2048x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1499833643537.jpg
501KB, 2048x1539px
>waits for you to say something
>>
>>38315721
Your left eye is a little bit smaller than your other one
>>
Wanna touch butts
>>
>>38315721
Can you please tell your creepy friend behind you to stop staring at me? Thanks.
>>
>>38315721
>implying I would even have a chance

Men like me don't get gfs.
>>
File: lolme.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lolme.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>38315721
>"Well, well, well. We meet again"
>>
>>38315721
>youre showing off to much clevage and look like a whore.
>>
Stammer and make her laugh awkwardly resulting in a one word exchange, as she proceeds to further inquire about me I give nervous one word responses that makes her just fuck off.
>>
>>38315721
I-I like how round your tits are. D-do you want get my number?
>>
>>38315740
that's the right eye anon
because perspective
>>
>>38315721
I want to put my balls in your butt and make a kid.
>>
>>38315721
IM A VIRGIN

all I could think of in a few seconds
I don't talk to girls
>>
How do you NOT stare at tits in that situation. Even little glances, you know she sees. Its so distracting I don't like low cut shirts. Unfair advantage.
>>
File: file.png (731KB, 718x604px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
731KB, 718x604px
Hey look at this haha
>>
>>38315956
Maybe she's a little bit excited to know that you caught a glimpse of her. Maybe that's exactly what she was going for.

Instead of being embarrassed about it, you can keep your cool.
>>
You have a beautiful family.

First thing I thought of when I saw that image.
>>
>>38315808
From my perspective, the Jedi (jedEYE) are evil!
>>
Can I have a boneless pizza
>>
>>38315974
Oh shoot, you got me!
>>
Honestly what are you supposed to say to break the ice in a non-meme or pickup line manner?
>>
Whenever I'm in a situation where I have to talk to someone for something other than the cash register or bank, I just find some way to end the conversation ASAP.
>sorry I have to check on my pets at home.
>>
>>38315721
hey little momma ill put you on my list of girls to bone once im president
>>
>>38316622
why not just bone me now Chad? your so tall and good looking and hav such big stram upper body muscles and such a great butt
>>
>>38316148
Hello, your name, tell her her hair looks nice. Say her necklace reminds her of one your mother used to wear. Literally anything that's not rapey
>>
>>38316711
It feels like any compliment is rapey with modern women and they usually don't say anything that leads to conversation from that.
>>
>>38315721
Babe, give me back my phone
>>
>>38316761
Then ask her an autistic question like Hi do you like burritos? if she says yes say awesome I know a great burrito place x blocks away want to go get one? At least you're talking to a girl and getting that testosterone boost.
>>
>>38315721
What do you call an artist with a brown finger?

Piccassole
>>
so qt seen some creepy pics of you online?
was that you?
looked like you were getting eating out.
>>
File: kissasuka.jpg (117KB, 800x926px) Image search: [Google]
kissasuka.jpg
117KB, 800x926px
>>38316148

Meh. You know there's no real winner way and you'll probably screw up so just screw up on purpose to get your way in. Say something deliberately bungled but not terribly so.

>What are you doing here?
>Excuse me?
>oh no, I didn't mean it like that, I mean to say like were you invited here by the owner's too?
>>
>>38316844
That's not very helpful advice either. It's either a "haha thanks" to the normal thing or autistic question that stonewalls me, so I guess I'll stick to not saying anything or making a lame compliment based on their appearance. If they don't react favorably then move on.
>>
>>38315721
"Nice tits. I wanna slap 'em with my dick."
>>
>>38316148

Depends on the situation. It is easy as fuck to do if you aren't a social retard. No one can give you specific lines, it is just something you learn. Just strike up conversations with random people as often as you can and you will be able to master it. Just like birds are hardwired to build nests, humans are hardwired to learn how to social with each other.
>>
>>38316711
>Say her necklace reminds her of one your mother used to wear
Isn't this a little Ed Gein-tier?
>>
>>38315721
nice fucking hair dye, sugar-tits.
drop by my house sometime so I can suck on your tits fuck you until you pass out with my 8 inch cock
>>
>>38315721
Being swallowed and digested alive by such a beautiful creature would be literally heaven for me
>>
>>38315956
you basically need to make eye contact or your eyes will drift to the sight of tits
>>
>>38315721
>say something
I've got a big one.
Like an AriZona Tea can ;-)
>>
>>38315721
Nice
Tits (FUCK)
>>
sup?

ignorez ca, j'ecris uniquement pour la plaisir du robot.
>>
Women wear low cut tops because they know that men want to stare at them. Nearly everything women say about relationships is a fucking lie. They want to be looked at, they want to be desired, and them being offended is nothing more than a show. Women are manipulative by nature, but are also really stupid when it comes to logical thinking, which is why so many women end up in abusive relationships.

Any man with half a brain knows this and plays along with the game because that is how you get laid. Men think logically, and logical thinking allows you to accomplish goals. Let women play their stupid games because that is what puts them in a good mood. Them being in a good mood means they are more likely to allow you to fuck them.
>>
I really like the one in the back. I would rather talk to her than this stupid underage bitch in my face.
>>
>>38318098
In reality women perform better academically than men
>>
>>38318119
Objective shit taste
>>
>>38318154

Men dominate in college subjects that involve hard logic. Math, engineering, science, philosophy, all dominated by men.

Girls tend to do better than boys in school because girls do what they are told. Boys are a bit more headstrong and need a reason to do what people want them to do. Teachers are terrible at giving students any sense of purpose so girls tend to outperform boys.
>>
>>38318225
>Men dominate in college subjects that involve hard logic.

There are many more women in philosophy than men
>>
>>38318154
Women perform better because they are the vast majority in easy low paying subjects, which means that they get very good results. The only one they don't completely dominate is Theology
>>
>>38318225
>Men dominate in college subjects that involve hard logic.

There are many more women in philosophy than men

>Girls tend to do better than boys in school because girls do what they are told. Boys are a bit more headstrong and need a reason to do what people want them to do.

Retard tier argument, it's funny how you /pol/tards act like the niggers you hate so much when you don't like the truth
>>
>>38315721
Wanna go ride bikes?
>>
>>38318255
>philosophy
nigger what
is that what you're going for? philosophy?
>>
>>38318243
>>38318255

Women are about 30% of philosophy majors/masters/PhD
>>
Just talk about anything, keeping the focus on her.
People like to talk about themselfes.

If you don't know what to say, try referencing already extracted information and formulate a reasonable question.

Don't linger on topics and change if it is boring, dead, or a poor topic.
>>38316711
>you remind me of my mother

Kys
As if that won't spoil all your chances.
>>
>>38318255

I believed in the SJW lies when I was young too. It's all bullshit. Men and women are different, and that is a fact. Difference doesn't mean one is superior to another, but acknowledge that fact and you will save yourself a lot of hassle.
>>
>>38318287
The situation here in Europe is much different
>>
>>38315721
Stop staring at me cunt
>>
File: elliot.jpg (26KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
26KB, 620x412px
>>38315721
>heart amulet with shitty floral top and jacket with too many zippers.
>I yell in her face "DROPPED"
>alert her friends who then see me dropkick her through the chair and fence.
>They are wide eyed in shock or in full chink mode like the one in the very background
>I summon my Spaghetti elemental to create the marinara typhoon from my butt pocket removing all oxygen in the vacinity with my 6000 mpg gale force wind vaccum technique.
>Time freezes and In that moment I simply say "Omae wa mou Shindeiru" Shredding their skin off with my Meatball Blast!
>When the deed is done I look into the pool of sauce and blood thinking
"Ive failed you this is all ive ever been able to do to you why me?!"
>Then with glistening eyes I see the reflection change from me to pic related
>"This isnt a failure." He says "Its what we were meant to do."

Renewed with purpose I trudge on.
>>
File: nig em.png (91KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
nig em.png
91KB, 248x249px
>>38315721
hay wite gurl suk my dik
>>
>>38315721

>D-do you preffer mages or warriors? I mean, rogue is for losers r-right?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.