[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats going on with you robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: frank grimes.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
frank grimes.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
my favourite rapper is coming out as gay, guess its time to move on and shit.
>>
>>38315023
Who the fuck cares, doesn't effect his music... who is it anyway
>>
>>38315023
Tyler?
Xjxjxjdj
>>
>>38315043
Emimen.. No even kidding.
>>
>>38315043
tyler the creator
>>38315061

songs where much worse (he shifted his tone)
him coming out will eventually affect his music and his fan base
>>
>>38315067
Eminem.. Sorry
>>
File: 1497011595144.png (45KB, 778x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497011595144.png
45KB, 778x512px
>>38315067

gib bisexual hector
>>
>>38315067
no way is he gay too?
shieet
>>
File: homura-akemi-1.jpg (177KB, 1345x750px) Image search: [Google]
homura-akemi-1.jpg
177KB, 1345x750px
>>38315023
Im losing friends because I can't play games with them
My computer is shit and the people I thought were the best friends in the world are talking to me less and less because I can't afford to buy PUBG, let alone run it on my crappy desktop

I'm honestly just gonna stop trying at this point. I can't work, I can't have friends because they always distance themselves from me when they can do richfag shit like play vidya together, I can hardly enjoy reading anymore. Everything seems like just more of the same shit.

I'm probably gonna do some gay shit like off myself or something.
>>
>>38315070
Cherry bomb was light hearted as fuck so I'm sure he's just going to stick to this sort of stuff. I miss when he sounded angry tb h.
>>
>>38315211
You sound familiar. I think I've talked with you
>>
A lot of rappers are gay. And people who listen to rap are also gay.
>>
>>38315211
bro then your relationship was paper thin anyways, friends dont HAVE to play games in order to fully communicate and enjoy each others company.

>>38315220
exactly and with him coming out i can only see more and more of this, i want him talking about "raping a pregnant bitch and telling his friends he had a threesome."
>>
>>38315070
B-but I liked Flower Boy... it had a really aesthetic feel to it along with Tyler's skillfull rapping.

also before anyone calls me out on not supporting Tyler for downloading the leaked album, I'm going to get it on Spotify when it releases so chill
>>
>>38315308
I dunno man. I just feel like im getting left behind. They always talk about the game in the server and I never feel like I have anything interesting to say.

>>38315289
Probably not, but maybe.
>>
>>38315371
just my opinion senpai im more for tylers edgy side he did the happy -ish stuff before i didn't enjoy it and now is no different
>>
>>38315373
then you gotta make new friends on a different game or beg parents/ get a job for a new pc and the game
>>
>>38315463
>make new friends on a different game
pretty hard, but doable. These were the best bunch i've come around in a few years, though

>beg parents
if that worked i wouldn't be in this situation

>get a job
Sweet meme, dad. I'll just walk in and give him a firm handshake.
>>
>>38315557
>Sweet meme, dad. I'll just walk in and give him a firm handshake.

if your friends mean that much to you then yes just get a part time job penis swallowing for the elderly on craigslist

>pretty hard, but doable. These were the best bunch i've come around in a few years, though

first choice i gave you because it what i'd do only because i try to not become to emotionally invested in others
>>
>>38315624
>penis swallowing for the elderly on craigslist

Wouldn't be opposed to this.
My craigslist is full of young twinks that offer up their ass to anyone on demand.

Im a fat bald nigga, is there a trick i can use to get this to work?
>>
>>38315700
twinks dont pay because that give them a sense of power and they want to be used.

literally try and find cucks looking for black men i did it and lost my virginity that way and got payed
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.