[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man crush

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Have you ever felt a strong compulsion to maintain a close friendship (non-sexual) with another male you know?

No homo of course
>>
I want to kiss and cuddle alot of cute boys desu, no homo though.
>>
>>38314999
Hey trips.
>>
>friendship

I can't recall a time when it didn't go awkward bc of third parties making it go sexual.
>>
>>38314961
>a close friendship
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEEEEEE!
>>
>>38315207
This.
I wish normies would stop sexualizing platonic relationships
>>
>>38314961
I've had a guy who helped me out and was just generally the best friend I could ever ask for for years. It's not incorrect to say I fell in love with him. I'd never spark a romantic relationship with him for various reasons, but he's the only guy I've ever felt so strongly for and I would die for him.

I don't know how to word it, I guess. He's a literal tall lumber-jack bear sort of man, and if I was to ever date a man he wouldn't be the sort I'd go for, but I don't think it's correct to just say "oh yeah he's my best friend" because my care and love for him goes so much deeper than that.

He's one of the only reasons I'm still alive, and if he ever finally gives up on me, then I'd finally be able to kill myself without feeling guilty.
>>
>>38316158
What did he help you with?

>possibly not original
>>
>>38316282
He was just a really good friend for me when I really needed it. I mean he still is, but I'm not really letting him anymore, I guess.
>>
>>38314961
Is this what a man crush is?
For a while I thought man crush was the same as gay crush lmao
>>
I used to have a bestfriend of 4 years,but then out of no where he yelled at his mom and disappeared outside the house. He never answers my calls and i think he just gave up. I mean he was really,really yelling. And crying and i wish i could go back and follow him. I should feel bad but i dont. I am just so used to losing things that it doesnt affect me anymore.
>>
>>38314961
Yea I had this one male friend who had this large cock that I wanted to suck, no homo.
>>
I oversexualize everything even though I'm pretty certain I want to stay away from sex, I read somewhere it's a sign of sexual abuse, that's probably something I could talk to someone i was close to.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.