[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An old and ancient god appears before you and offers you the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Griffith_gazes_at_Guts.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith_gazes_at_Guts.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
An old and ancient god appears before you and offers you the following choice:

>be with a sexy ass black woman
>be with a demon woman that looks like and has the personality of this guy here but with tits

Which do you choose?
>>
>>38314890
can i just have regular griffith so i can beat him to death
>>
>>38314890
Ask her for my waifu Tsuyu Asui, if she says no then take nothing.
>>
>>38314900
you can hatefuck this woman, that good enough?
>>
File: jew menorah.jpg (82KB, 450x488px) Image search: [Google]
jew menorah.jpg
82KB, 450x488px
Is this the birth of an epic new racemixing shill campaign????
>>
File: you heretic.jpg (141KB, 715x590px) Image search: [Google]
you heretic.jpg
141KB, 715x590px
>be a woman that almost everyone except for beta whites hate
>or be an attention-seeking edgemaster woman
I'd rather be neither of them, fuck you.
>>
>>38316323
he wants to know if you would fuck them not be them anon.
>>
>>38316323
Read the second wrong. That doesn't change anything though, Griffith is fucking trash tier.
>>
>>38314890
Since it's a demon I ignore it, it'll get bored and leave on its own. Faggot.
>>
>>38316340
No, you fucking dolt. OP's hypothetical was if you wanted to BE one of them. Learn to fucking read properly, fucking hell.
>>
>>38316372
nah famalam
>>38316341
its ok, i never consumed any of the animemango
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.