[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to be quiet and cool at the same time in real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: coolukee.jpg (866KB, 1024x793px) Image search: [Google]
coolukee.jpg
866KB, 1024x793px
Is it possible to be quiet and cool at the same time in real life?
how do I western without spaghetti?
>>
>>38313349
Only speak when necessary and when you have something meaningful to say. Don't try and fill perceived awkward gaps in conversation with inane drivel
>>
>>38313349
>Is it possible to be quiet and cool at the same time in real life?

It's very possible, just be tall and handsome/square jawed.
>>
I also wonder that thing.

It's seems way too hard, because be quiet at principle only makes you more isolated.. At least for a robot
>>
You need to be completely handsome and /fit/ to an absurd degree.
>>
Not be a manlet and have the attitude of a alpha male is more than half way
>>
>Be highschool me
>girl sat next to me asks "why are you so silent anon?"
>Instead of spilling spaghetti i manage to say "speak little, only when you're sure and you'll never be wrong."
>she smiled and told me that sounded pretty cool

Did i make it?
>>
>>38313349
>tfw decently masculine facial features
>skinny but not enough to ruin anything
>voice sounds like a prepubescent teenager
JUST
>>
>>38313349

>6'4
>good enough looking
>extremely deep voice
>barely talk

I'm actually trying to change myself because I don't like being like this. It intimidates nice girls and only attracts Stacey's.

Lots of people say there is something cool or unique about you but I just don't know what it is, but they really don't try much harder to know you
>>
>>38313922
>Some weird guy sitting off in the corner who never talks
>Friend and I laugh about it then she dares me to go talk to him
>Walk over and say "why are you so silent anon?"
>His face squirms for a few seconds
>"speak little, only when you're sure and you'll never be wrong"
>He has this look on his face like he's just said something wise
>I can barely contain my laughter so I say "that sounded pretty cool" and go back to my friend
>I motion to her to leave
>We get around the corner and immediately burst out laughing at how weird this guy is
>Chad is going to think it's so funny when I tell him this, I can't wait for him to fuck me
>Mmmmm Chad, now I have creamy panties
>I bet that loser's a virgin, I almost feel sorry for him
>That was the last time he ever entered my mind even for a second
>>
>>38313349
only if you're not socially awkward. if you're the type who can talk to anyone it's almost always cool. people think you're tough and stoic. especially if you don't dress like a faggot and wear simple clothes that suit you. blue collar fag though so ymmv. nobody cares about sissy manlet jobs like graphic designer. i work on an oil rig. shit's tough and manly.

>be me
>befriend dyke-ette
>drive to her parents house.
>"hey everyone this is my boyfriend anon"
>dudewhatthehell.jpg
>play_along.mp3
>her dad is this rod serling tier chad with a cigar.
>i look him in the eye, shake his hand, and nod a bit
>"i like this one already" he says
>the mom says something
>i don't know how to respond, so I say nothing.
>dad literally tells her to go do wife things like cook and shit.
>i've never seen a beta woman before
>vaguely feel like i understand first wave feminists and shit like that.
>i smoke a cigar with her dad then leave.
>never see them again

If you have a stereotypically manly demeanor you can get away with everything, i seems. even if you're a lanklet just be dominant and loud at times.
>>
File: wiz_helper.jpg (14KB, 323x250px) Image search: [Google]
wiz_helper.jpg
14KB, 323x250px
>>38313349
well spaghetti implies verbally saying regrettable or embarassing things (or so I thought) and being quiet and aloof and mysterious will prevent that. I feel you're looking for a perception that people will believe. perhaps just dress like your pic related, scruffy beard, cowboy boots, and smoke clove cigarettes or some shit.
>>
>>38313349
*Witty spaghetti western joke here*
>>
File: 1498271776166.jpg (56KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
1498271776166.jpg
56KB, 720x644px
>Be highschool me
>girl sat next to me asks "why are you so silent anon?"
>stare ahead for 10 seconds
>take toothpick out of pocket and slowly put it in my mouth
>"I drive"
>she smiled and told me that sounded pretty cool
>>
>>38313349
Perhaps in Spain where those films are made.

I know that in Japanese culture the one depicted as quietest is usually the most powerful and cool; this approach won't work in the US though, people wouldn't get it.
>>
File: AnonIsTheDriver.jpg (121KB, 852x582px) Image search: [Google]
AnonIsTheDriver.jpg
121KB, 852x582px
Pic Related in a completely original fashion
>>
File: feels good man.jpg (132KB, 1000x842px) Image search: [Google]
feels good man.jpg
132KB, 1000x842px
>>38314259

OP already made that joke, anon. That joke was in his OP.
>>
it is possible if you carry yourself well. i have a cousin who doesn't say much but moves with such precision and grace. and then when he does say something, it's like the cherry on top.

do keep in mind that there is a difference between being quiet and simply not knowing how to carry a conversation. make sure you practice. i grew up with very little practice and suffered socially because of it. if you're too nervous, at least practice on your own, listen to talk radio or something. don't be a prisoner in your own head. record yourself, you may cringe, but better in the private than out there.
>>
>>38314705
Huh wow I guess ur rite. You just wrecked my world anon
>>
>>38313349
Pretty sure people will just think you're autistic
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.