[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't fall for the Military Shills

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Apu_special_ops.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
Apu_special_ops.png
171KB, 657x527px
Don't be like me robots
>Dropout with 6+ years of NEETdom
>Feeling pressure from parents to do something
>Not man enough to be an hero
>Read all the military shilling on here and actually fall for it
>Lie to recruiter and MEPS to get in (as instructed by the government shill)
>Get out of boot camp and still an awkward, autistic, out of shape, loser
>Have 0 self esteem or confidence
>Need to get drunk to talk on phone to new unit
>Don't even know how to fly on an airplane to get there
You simply cannot become a normal person after being a NEET for that long. I'm supposed to be reporting to my first unit in a couple days, but want to become an hero instead. Except the military still didn't make me man enough to do that. Please just learn from my mistakes and just stay a NEET forever. Don't believe any of the government shilling that goes on around here. Anything that is pro military is 100% shilling. What should I do NEETs? I'm very scared right now and don't know what options I have
>>
>>38311989
I got a bipolar diagnosis so I'll never have to fight in the army, thank god. I hope things get better for you man.
>>
>>38311989
What's your job friendo?
>>
>>38311989

The next step lies ahead.

Report to your unit. Submit. Work it out. Toughen your body and your resolve.
Time will pass. When you finish your service you can give up but not now.
You have work ahead of you.
Don't let yourself down.
Don't break.

Try and experience military life for a while. Not boot camp. But actual military life away from the government mandated bullshit. It may do you good it may not but don't give up now. Push ahead.
>>
>>38311989
I fell for it to. I did navy. I made it four months before I got a depression/adjustment disorder diagnosis and they sent me home. I made decent money but it wasn't worth it
>>
>>38311989
Which branch?
I enlisted this month, brotha.
>>
>>38311989
>out of shape
>after boot camp
>after
>boot camp
Nice larping faggot if you made it through bootcamp without being kicked out you would be the fittest ever in (your) life you lying little faggot.
>>
>>38311989
Can you at least try? This was me:

>dropout with 5 years of NEETdom
>enlist out of boredom
>lie about depression/anxiety to get through MEPS, get like a 95 on the ASVAB or something
>pick shit low IQ job anyway because I'm not actually smart
>get an extra 2+ weeks/recycled in boot camp because I'm an awkward, autistic, out of shape, loser
>drill sgt said I was the most low confidence guy he has ever seen come through
>still the same loser afterwards
>fly on plane on my own to training, my unit, and so on
>switch to being a reservist after 6 years because active duty is boring

I mean I'm still a virgin loser 10+ years later but at least I made some slight gains and confidence improvements and actually tried. Just try. Normies will never get the struggle so fuck them.
>>
>>38311989
>What should I do NEETs? I'm very scared right now and don't know what options I have
If you're still <180 days in, be a dirtbag. Show up late, do a shit job, and you'll get an "Entry Level Separation", which basically translates to 'wasn't fit for military life'. It doesn't look that good on job applications (but it's not bad like a non-Honorable discharge) but who cares if you're a NEET?
>>
>>38312104
You eat a lot and your sleep schedule is fucked. You're strong, not fit. That takes a year or two.
>>
I was in the same boat OP.
Hated it the moment i got to my home unit. Realized the military was just chads playground.
>>
>tfw too short for the military
>tfw I'd have passed the physical if I took the women's exam
fuck :(
>>
>>38312054
>>38312089
I'm in Coast Guard as a non-rate. I want to go aviation, but I'm a seaman on a cutter until I go through the wait list for my A-school which will probably take at least a year. I don't even think I will hate my unit if I get settled in, but the thought of getting there and meeting all those people makes me want out. I'm thinking of crashing my car and hoping I get injured or something.
>>
>>38312444
>crashing my car and hoping I get injured

You are being psychotic now, not a nervous/anxious bot.

>coast guard

You're worrying over nothing, man.
>>
>>38312124

This is terrible terrible advice.

Both long and short term.
>>
Reeee! STOLEN VALOR!!! REEEEE
IM TELLING ON U REEEE
MY BROTHERS DIED WEARING TAHT UNIFORM XD
REEEEEE
THIS NORMOE IS STEALING MY VALOR!!!
>>
>>38312509
>psychotic
not him but fuck off. you don't belong on this board or in this thread if you can't at least understand suicidal tendencies. get the fuck out and stop giving people you're incapable of understanding advice.
>>
>>38312444
Coasties don't get prebought flights when traveling on orders?
I knew your branch was jewish on spending money but damn...
>>
>>38311989

I think its not fucking worth going into the military anymore. Since I was 14 I've been wanting to go but now realized that there no point of going anymore. Training has become shit tier because of women and homos, shit pay, shit work, shit food, and you won't even see combat anymore. Just a dumb badge to tell everyone you served in the army and "deserve" respect. Anyways, have fun cleaning toilets OP.
>>
>>38312665
I do belong here, because I'm >>38312111 and a wizard.

I'm speaking from the exact same experience that he's being stupid.
>>
>>38312753
>>38312111
>enlist out of boredom
no, you're not a robot
>>
>>38312104
The only time this is true is if you show up fat. Bootcamp will make you lose an incredible amount of weight no matter how hard you try not to. If you are low body fat then all this means is that you are going to lose months worth of weightlifting in a matter of weeks.

Also OP, I don't know if your country's basic training lets you leave on the weekend (I'm assuming your American so no) but the true military alphadom will come from going out to bars with your mates and partying. Also start using your next base's gym everyday if the PT regiment they have you on is mostly cardio.
>>
>>38312669
No they bought all my flights but I don't know what to do at an airport. Like how to go through security, ship my bags, get on my plane, and what I can bring. And I'm supposed to stay overnight in LA and sleep at some military place that I have to check into. And then I have to find my bags at LA and then send them to my final destination. The lady explained it to me very quickly and I barely remember any of it. I've only ever flown once in my life and someone was there to walk me through it, but this time I'm alone.
>>
>>38313083
Don't worry friend, papa anon is here to help. Are you flying into LAX or Bob Hope?
>>
It's not that hard, mate. It's easy money being in the standing military. Just learn how to do 20 push ups and the rest is easy.
Nobody expects much from you.
It's the coast guard, not the marine corps. You'll find a lot of regular folk there.
>>
my parents always tell me id be good for the army but im not fat or anything but i couldnt do the pt

27 pushups 40 situps and it took me 10:30 to run just a mile couldnt run two

yet i carry stuff thats like 120 lbs a lot at work and have no problems

would i even stand a chance lol probably not

how did people do it in the drafts were pt standards lowered
>>
>>38312817
I've been a NEET longer than you've been alive.

>>38313083
Google "First-Time Air Travel" and the internet will tell you everything you need to know. This is because fear of flying/travel is a very common fear.

I'm surprised you haven't developed the "just google it" skill yet. I've internet looked up everything from how to cook an egg to how to send a text message.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.