[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post you're disabilities

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: VZEuQCW[1].jpg (346KB, 720x900px) Image search: [Google]
VZEuQCW[1].jpg
346KB, 720x900px
>27
>crooked, yellow teeth
>crooked face with big, crooked kikenose
>balding
>extremely round face/head
>fat
>hairy as fuck
>anterior pelvic tilt
>shit posture in general
>>
>>38311291
Those aren't disabilities. Those are imperfections and they're what make you special
>>
File: 12-1024x361.jpg (112KB, 1024x361px) Image search: [Google]
12-1024x361.jpg
112KB, 1024x361px
>>38311291
>25
>premature arthritis
>bone fusion in my left foot that prevents me from running, weight lifting, martial arts or any other high-impact activity
>bad knees, so bad it hurts to walk up stairs or stand for more than 10 minutes or so
>bad hands, hurts to use the keyboard and mouse at my office job
>keratosis pilaris
>very bad teeth
>sleep apnea
>alcoholism
>bipolar type 1
>severe OCD
>paraphilia
>prone to acne if I don't maintain my fucking ridiculous hygiene regimen
>greasy hair (this probably doesn't count but fuck it I'm throwing it in)
>>
>>38311814
>>prone to acne if I don't maintain my fucking ridiculous hygiene regimen

Can you elaborate on this? I've been dealing with acne since I hit puberty and have had only minor success in keeping it down.
>>
>>38311291
>disabilities
>fat
is this bait
>>
>>38311856
>shower every single fucking day no goddamn exceptions
>cleanser in the shower, at night after work, with spotless hands
>after getting out of the shower, use a toner
>after toner, moisturizer
>used to exfoliate once every week, stopped it but should start again
>used to also use a mask every week, stopped that but should start again
>change pillowcase every night or throw a clean towel on it if I'm too lazy
>never touch your face, fucking ever, I swear to fucking god
>if you get a whitehead, pop it immediately with sterile hands or a needle
>leave blackheads and deep zits the fuck alone

That's about it. I would specify the products I use but everyone is different.
>>
>>38311925
What are your thoughts on dieting and controlling pH levels in the body to help alleviate acne? Is it a meme?
>>
>>38312069
I eat pizza at least once a week and drink daily. It's a meme, for me at least. Every single person is different and I do know people who's skin is affected by what they eat, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. So far as I'm concerned, though, your diet is far less important than your hygiene.
>>
>>38311291
>23
>seizures daily

None of you could ever compare cosmetic flaws to actual disabilities.

/thread
>>
>>38312136
the only other person ITT that posted disabilities posted disabilities
>>
File: IMAG-1127.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG-1127.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>all these "disabilities" ITT
pfft yall aint got shit on me
>>
>>38312225
what is wrong with you? Were you born that way? :/ jeez anon I am sorry you have to deal with that.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>38312225
Haha! Laugh at the fingerlet
>>
File: 1496905804891.jpg (245KB, 1024x755px) Image search: [Google]
1496905804891.jpg
245KB, 1024x755px
>severe Sensory Processing Disorder
>autism
Kinda par for the course on this board, but still.

>>38312225
Jesus. How does that affect your day, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>38312098
Well, I guess I've been a little misguided then as for the past few months I've completely changed my diet into being more well balanced with little sugar and still have acne. One thing I have noticed though is that my face is much less oily and pimples aren't as painful. I'm starting to think that in my case, I can only hope, is that it is a matter of time for it to go away because I feel like my acne is genetic.

I guess the last resort would be accutane, but I've generally convinced myself that my acne isn't bad enough and the potential side effects are too awful to be worth it.
>>
>>38311291
>25
>deviated septum
>asymmetric hair line
>broken right hand
>scars from cigarette burns
>terrible left knee ligament
>>
>>38311291
Slight lisp
>>
>>38312272
I had a friend in gradeschool with very severe acne who took accutane and it changed her life. Shit went completely away after some months of suffering. She's now completely clear-skinned and happy AF. Note, however, that while on accutane she lost all of her excess weight and made a lot of lifestyle changes that no doubt helped enormously.

if eating well is helping, please continue to do so. All because something doesn't help me doesn't mean it won't help you.
>>
>>38312241
tripped with a power saw
>>38312267
to be honest it doesn't affect my day much. I've taught myself how to do everything using my thumb and nubs without a lot of problems
>>
>>38312317
Were they not able to save your fingers? You would think we would have robot fingers since we have robot hands.
>>
>>38312295
>an asymmetric hair line is a disability
>>
>>38312334
nah they were to mangled to reattach. cyborg fingers would be badass but they're too expensive
>>
>>38312370
Are you single? Ever tried to stick the nubs inside a girl? Sorry that happened to you man hope you are doing okay in life still after that happened.
>>
>>38311291
>crooked, yellow teeth
Whitening strips cost like $25 at Walgreens
>crooked face with big, crooked kikenose
Get a nosejob. Hell, if you're not white, you might not even need one. Crooked noses only look bad on white people.
>balding
Rogaine
>extremely round face/head
Not necessarily bad if you're skinny
>fat
Stop eating, fatass.
>hairy as fuck
Shave
>anterior pelvic tilt
Adjust your posture
>shit posture in general
Stop having it
>>
File: ian curtis.jpg (26KB, 600x368px) Image search: [Google]
ian curtis.jpg
26KB, 600x368px
>>38312136
>23
>seizures daily
Hello Ian Curtis
>>
I'm blind in one eye. That's about it.
>>
>>38311291
>>crooked, yellow teeth

A see tha's British'n' all
>>
>>38312601
Still more than 90% of these crybabies
>>
>>38312632
point out their deficiencies
>>
>>38312650
They don't have any deficiencies. Having yellow teeth is nothing compared to being half blind
>>
File: 1499318829303.jpg (49KB, 402x604px) Image search: [Google]
1499318829303.jpg
49KB, 402x604px
>18
>know that listing your disabilities and flaws is painting yourself as a victim of your circumstances
>don't do it because you should always strive to rise above your disadvantages instead of wallowing in them
>>
>>38311291
>Born with a full cleft pallet, got surgery to close it when i was 16, have a huge scar, lip and nose are crooked, no upper front teeth, have a massive lisp, lots of sounds I can't make, can't use a straw.

>Born with a severe club foot, left leg is 1 foot shorter, shriveled up useless foot, used to use a chair or a boot with a giant sole, now have a prosthetic that looks like a giant caulking gun.

>1 testicle.

>Missing my left thumb and pinky, birth defect.

>Verly low set ears, need a band for my glasses, ears to low for frames, mom was an alcoholic.

>Left eye is milked over, glaucoma.

>Type 1 Diabetes, lots of sores, will die young, stunted growth, I am 5'1".

But I have a great government job, a taxpayer paid apartment and a service dog.

(probably guessed I was not born in the US, got brought over from Poland when I was 15 for the facial surgery, got to stay).
>>
>>38313420
tell us your story anon
this genuine comment was apparently not original.
>>
>24
>Protuding canines
>6th finger nubs
>Depression
>Overweight
>BiPolar
>Anxiety
>Insomnia
>Transgender
>>
>djwowhco
>>
>I was born with glass bones and paper skin.
>Every morning, I break my legs >Every afternoon, I break my arms.
>At night, I lie awake in agony until my heart attacks put me to sleep.
>>
>fat face
>can't lose weight because it's too hard

you just can't win
>>
>Moobs
>Overthink everything
>Lazy
>Skinnyfat
>5'8"
>Aspergers
>Maybe some schizophrenia symptoms (I'm 20)
>Emotionally retarded
>"Nice guy"
>I'm still a virgin, can't hold a conversation with girls
>No real hobbies
>Bad teeth
>Loner
>Constantly think about suicide
>>
Only 23
>chronic sciatica
>bone spurs in my ass cheek
>have to walk with a cane but refuse to
>>
>>38314435
in other words, typical robot
>>
>>38311291

Epilepsy, but it's controlled and I haven't had a seizure in over 6 years. Actually thinking of weening off the meds but I'm fucked with work if I lose my license or even more so if I crash. Lost it for 6 months in college so wasn't a big deal.
>>
>>38313420
Did you know that there are cures for diabetes?

They invented something called BioHub and Diabecell that returns the ability to produce insulin, but a fake Japanese shell company bought the rights to the projects and shelved them so that companies like NovoNordsik and Eli Lilly can continue to take cash from people who are required to buy their pharma drugs or die.
>>
>>38311291
>26
>5'6
>white
>hairy
>5 inch dick
>obese
>NEET
>lazy eye
>bad acne
>virgin

I will die alone and a loser. Women fucking hate guys like me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.