[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was talking to girl I like alone for the first time on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: crying.jpg (98KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
crying.jpg
98KB, 640x640px
>tfw was talking to girl I like alone for the first time on the bus today and after a few minutes I ran out of things to say and there was just awkward silence for like 7 more minutes until we got to the station
It's over. Why did I even try?
>>
It's because you're boring and uninteresting OP, kill yourself.
>>
I have naught to offer but empathy and condolences OP
>>
>>38311285
Happens to me all the time... In the elevator is the worst though, too much time to be silent without awkwardness, too little time to start an actual conversation.
Did you at least look at your phone pretending to be texting or something? That's less awkward
>>
>hanging out with a friend
>dude weed lmao
>sit in silence for hours
>>
>>38311351
No, I stared out the other window and looked kind of dejected.
I thought it might make her say something to me.
I'm pretty good at carrying on conversations, but absolutely not at starting them or coming up with topics.
>>
>>38311374
>He turned away...
>He can't even stand to look at me!
>I wish I could be good enough for him...
>>
File: 1493249576648.png (227KB, 355x308px) Image search: [Google]
1493249576648.png
227KB, 355x308px
>>38311285
You made a grave error in your judgement.
You thought that you, a robot, a social retard, an outcast, could hold a conversation with, not just any old normie, but a woman at that. Someone who not only has experience in conversation and keeping them afloat, but expertise at that.
This experience should serve as a sign to you. That you will never be able to be like them, like her, a normie; a person capable of flawless, effortless conversation. You will forever be an other, an outlier, an outcast.
A robot.
>>
>>38311425
Well actually I just had sex with a girl two hours ago, so I'm not a robot.
I'm a fucking loser though, and I'll never be able to get another girl.
>>
>>38311285
Better luck next time, friend. Just gotta get better at small talk, I know I hate small talk too, but it's kind of expected of you in today's society.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.