[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You win a golden ticket and are invited to the factory. When

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: goldenticket.png (207KB, 637x278px) Image search: [Google]
goldenticket.png
207KB, 637x278px
You win a golden ticket and are invited to the factory. When you arrive, what do you do?
>>
>>38310016
fucking nothing and hope I get an easy CEO life by the end of it
>>
Die because I'm diabetic.
>>
>>38310016
Holocaust the oompa loompas
>>
>>38310016
where the blueberries at
>>
Take just a tiny bit of blueberry inflation pie with me and feed it to a girl to see her become just slightly thick with a nice blue tint. Oh and I'd put rohypnol in the pie lol
>>
Take a shit in the chocolate river.
>>
>>38310016
I follow all the rules to the letter and don't attempt to find loopholes.
>>
>>38310016
tell johnny depp that im a poor albino black kid whose stomach is bloated because of starvation and then he will adopt me and then i train all the other adopted black children to be my servants and have sex with the maid thats supervising me
literally a dream come true Tbh
>>
>>38312546
>johnny depp is willy wonka
>>
>>38310016
Be careful and follow the rules to the letter. When the contestant whittle down to others who will do the same, I'll do my best to off them as fast as possible
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.