[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IT'S HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: Capture2.png (335KB, 493x566px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
335KB, 493x566px
GOVERNMENT ISSUED GFS SOON
>>
>>38309481
expanded article, this seemed ridiculous and I was right.

It's not about finding a gf, it's just about being infertile, to aid with having kids despite being gay and such.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/723323/Sexual-partner-fertility-disability-World-Health-Organisation-IVF
>>
So I trade sex for autismbux? Sounds like a good deal to me.
>>
>>38309569
>that last sip
Why did he killed him? How did he get a weapon there? Isn't that a police station?
>>
You fell for the clickbait. You're the fucking moronic brainlet that these tabloids are targeting
>>
I know it's bait, but the US can't even give its citizens socialized medicine; any sort of progressive, life-enriching social program is fucking doomed here from the start.

Only Americans can be proper robots-on the edge of total financial ruin due to medical problems, schooling that costs a million dollars a semester, surrounded by Chads and Tyrones, and a garbage public school system that produces socially warped and neurotic losers like the ones you find here.
>>
>>38309568
>to aid with having kids despite being gay and such.

Sooo gay faggot get government funded breeding programs and we regular joes just get derision?

I thought the future was supposed to be good
>>
>>38309481
this is terrible, what if I'm actually slightly chaddish and they want me to have a neet fembot gf????
>>
>Single men and women who have not found a sexual partner to have children with will be classed as "infertile"
By when? At 22 can I already be classified as infertile?
>>
>>38309569
this is hard to watch.
i can see myself in that position and it s fucking scary
>>
>>38309481
you misinterpret
what will happen is there will be a sperm bureau
that will extract the semen from any man they want
like jury duty
and then provide this genetic material to any woman who desires it for a baby
any such 'father' will be tasked with child support payments and so on
everything you know about government
proves this is the eventual reality
>>
>>38309569
head wounds bleed so damn much
>>
>>38309569
is he trying to tuck it back into his pants?
>>
>>38311541
I think he's dead anon
>>
>>38311534
no shit, it s litteraly the most blood flued part of your body.
>>
>>38309569
Do you think he suffered?
It looks quick, but im wondering if he kept feeling pain after he stoped moving
>>
It's for Stacies who can't get Chads to commit, not for robots who can't get a member of the opposite gender to even acknowledge their existence
>>
>>38312016
see how his hands clamp up and go inward like that? that's an involuntary reaction people have when they get brain damage. he's not out of it or not feeling pain, he just lost control of his body while bleeding to death
>>
>>38312016
>>38312630
he definitely felt something, is it pain or just uncontrolable movement i dunno but don t expect going this way painlessly or at leat feeling nothing.
>>
>>38313062
Getting shot is not a great way to go. There are worse ways. Typically people just say it's instantaneous to comfort the bereaved relatives of the deceased.
>>
>>38313099
well it s quick that s for sure, but gas, pills or OD seems way better and painless compared to shooting yourself throught the head.
>>
>>38309481
>Be 30+ year old roastie
>Face and titties are all saggy
>Vagina is all blown out
>Can't find a man who makes more money or has a better job than her
>Qualify as DISABLED due to inability find sexual partner
>New benefits are written into law
>Support groups and foundations are created
>Have special holidays and events to raise awareness
>>
>>38309569
i-is it that easy bros? would it actually be instant death? what about a shotgun to the forehead? would that be instant

im not gonna do it i just have my doubts that it is as easy as it seems
>>
>>38313628
sadly this is what they're talking about. It's for post wall women who can't find a Chad who will settle for them and don't want an icky beta.
>>
File: F2.large.jpg (123KB, 1280x969px) Image search: [Google]
F2.large.jpg
123KB, 1280x969px
not if trump has his way
>>
>>38309569

That means double benefits you fool

DOUBLE TAX RETURNS!!!
>>
File: 452.png (598KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
452.png
598KB, 600x878px
>>38313628
>mfw they start forcing robots to marry 30+ unwed roasitie toasties
>>
>>38309568
Misleading title click-bait bullshit. I wonder what happened to journalistic integrity.
>>
how do we meme bringing in tons of migrant qts? but only females

I don't want a migrant qt myself, but other lads might, and if they get migrant qts, more white ladies for me
>>
>>38309481
It's another "Women can't bear the consequences of their choices" episode.
>>
File: jew-head.png (84KB, 618x722px) Image search: [Google]
jew-head.png
84KB, 618x722px
>>38309568
Oy vey, we moyst get those goys fooymilies so they spend all their shekels!
>>
>>38312016
he felt nothing, have you ever been knocked out? well his brain was bouncing around his skull well before pain registered, he was unconscious well before clinical death
>>
>>38310670

they didn't search him properly. it was a massive fuck up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ricardo_Alfonso_Cerna
>>
>>38315170
Well, he certainly feels nothing now anyways.
>>
>>38313133
Pills can be worse. Dying of liver failure is slow and painful.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.