[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would /r9k/ break up with a girl if she freaked out every time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Conor-mcgregor.jpg (36KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Conor-mcgregor.jpg
36KB, 600x400px
Would /r9k/ break up with a girl if she freaked out every time I went to visit my parents? She's not allowed to visit because she assaulted my sister and she gets pissed that she's not also allowed to go
>>
>>38309432
>Break with a girl
>R9k aka losers' containment boar
Fuck off to /adv/ normalcunt.
>>
>>38309432
why would she assault your sister?
retarded relationship or bad meme?
>>
>>38309516
We stayed at my parents for a month last year because we couldn't move into our new place for a month and my sister was being a total bitch all the time to my gf and they ended up fighting
>>
>>38309556
oh sorry anon. usually it's just a lot of crazy girls that gets noted. well i would invite her, wouldn't hurt for them to maybe sort it out or something
>>
>>38309816
I don't think that'll ever happen man
>>
>>38309859
so what will you do? Are you doubting her reliability as gf or what is the problem
>>
>>38309919
I really don't know because I cant avoid my family forever and I can't argue every time I go visit them because she's not welcome
>>
>>38309956
tough call man,, what if you talk to your parents in private about it? or do you have a bad relation?
feels like waiting it out will just end with an extreme outcome.
>>
>>38309432

Does your GF have any chill? Do you want to stay with her?

If so, all of you should sit down together. Your GF should apologize, maybe your sister was being a dick but assault should be a big no-no between family members.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.