[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /toughguy/ here? >tfw I never cry

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Ka6.png (402KB, 354x499px) Image search: [Google]
Ka6.png
402KB, 354x499px
Who /toughguy/ here?
>tfw I never cry
>>
>>38309377
>Tfw heart of a poet (faggot)
I don't cry that often but when I do it comes fucking pouring out, last I cried was the end of June, before that I think around March, but yeah I lift weights and kickbox so maybe I'm not a complete faggot.
>>
File: Ka3.png (201KB, 294x415px) Image search: [Google]
Ka3.png
201KB, 294x415px
>>38309687
you seem like it though
roboto
>>
>>38309756
I'm more of a Cyborg since I'm not a virgin, but yeah I'm a bit of a gayboi.
>>
>>38309377
>>38309756
She's cute. Who is she?

Originalus maximus
>>
>tfw cant cry

have to force myself every time
>>
>>38309828
Really hoping she takes huge nigger cocks in all her holes but dates wite Bois for financial support
>>
>>38309828
>cute
you have shit tier taste go fuck a goat that'd be less disease infested
>>
>>38309377
I cant cry anymore bwcausw my family threw me in a mental institution for no reason and now my feelings are dead. At least I mwt some qt BPD girls though
>>
>tfw extremely intimidating looking
>naturally very muscular and strong
>heavyweight arm-wrestling champion
>tfw actually very compassionate and codependent
>only ever end up in relationships where I have to be a sadist/dom
I used to want to love women tenderly with snacks and cuddles after, cook her breakfast in the morning, make her cute gifts, etc, but after each turbo-stacey breaks my heart I enjoy hurting women more and more. Why did it have to be like this?
>>
>>38309874

>qt bpd girls

Don't fall for the meme it's better being a neet virgin than getting involved with chicks like that
>>
>>38309874
>At least I mwt some qt BPD girls though
Enjoy either getting a false rape allegation thrown your way or getting fucking stabbed.
>>
File: Tournier_Nicolas-ZZZ-Lute_Player.jpg (280KB, 1068x1478px) Image search: [Google]
Tournier_Nicolas-ZZZ-Lute_Player.jpg
280KB, 1068x1478px
>>38309377
haha gays are totally okay don't bother me I don't bother me! seriously, reddit. we need to get serious.seriously.
EDIT: wow thanlsl for the bronze!!!
net neutrality net neutrality net neutrality
See? Great stuff can happen when the internet isn't just a bunch of trolls. Great progress!
Fuck yeh, show your body who's boss.
Sometimes this place really amazes me
I was supposed to stop loving this website. You're making that very hard.
Did the physical therapy help? I didn't even know they did therapy like this, very cool!
SHE happens for sure. You get it, girl. I don't even know you and I have the biggest, proudest smile on my face watching you get up, get after it, and make it happen. Though she be but little, she is FIERCE!
>>
File: Ka.png (440KB, 471x439px) Image search: [Google]
Ka.png
440KB, 471x439px
>>38309828
>>38309828
Katrin Berndt.
>>
>>38309377
I don't cry out of sadness but sometimes I cry out of rage and frustration. Some multiplayer games really make me angry and there are times where I start shouting and screaming as my eyes tear up. I only do this when I'm home alone.
>>
If you are of the XY persuasion, and you cry, then you are not a man. The only time is acceptable for a man to cry is either A.) one or both of your parents dies, or B.) at the birth of a child. Anything other than the aforementioned events, with a very small caveat for a death of a loved one not your parents, and you are a beta male. Consult your water for any feminizing contaminants, and make an appointment to your doctor for any potential hormonal imbalances.
>>
>>38310178

I cried when I lost the NBA championship on mycareer 4-3 and I haven't played that shit since. Boreball games are better.
>>
>>38309377
The only times a man should cry is if a loved one dies or they're in some sort of excruciating physical pain
>>
>>38310239
I know for a fact that my testosterone is fine, the last time I cried was like I mentioned at the end of June and I was drunk then, before that in March I was undergoing a very intense wave of mixed emotions during a meditation session and it all just came out at once... I also cried when I listened to a series of Hitler speeches with accurate subtitles once.
>>
File: Ka4.png (905KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Ka4.png
905KB, 1280x720px
>>38310239
>>38310338
So this is why male suicide rates are 3 times higher than their female counterpart in the USA.
>>
>>38310338
>>38310239

>posters on /r9k/ give their ideas of culturally acceptable masculinity

nice bait
>>
>>38310379
they don't cry they feel like shit and just blow their brains out instead of seeking attention like whores
>>
>>38309377
>>tfw I never cry
I've tried so hard, but I just can't. Tears don't even come out when cutting onions.
>>
>>38310421
I only cry to myself never to others.
>>
>>38310427
Try harder it's very cathartic. Fuck all these insecure beta male Incels who claim it makes you less of a man.
>>
>>38310379
Weak faggots deserve to be bullied into suicide desu
>>
>>38310556
that's okay anon. don't be sad and get drunk around people you will sperg out.
>>
>tfw not afraid of almost anything
>tfw losing fear of paranormal phobia
>tfw amusement parks have to be really really thrilling to get a smile out of me
>tfw life gets boring without excitement
>>
How tough am I?

I'll have you know I stubbed my toe while watering my spice garden this morning and I only cried for twenty minutes.
>>
itt: brainwashed faggots tell us how brainwashed they are

inb4 someone calls me a numale. just lmao.
>>
>>38310700
You're a pussy. I stub my toe and it hurts but I don't cry. I only cry from emotional pain.
>>
>>38309377
I let some tears out a week ago, in front of a girl that I was dating for 2 months, because she told me she didn't want to get serious with me even though I told her I was very serious about her.

When she initially told me, I was doing fine. But after that we were walking to the central station, and she kept trying to kiss me/hug me/act cute. That's where the feels and tears kicked in, because I realised that it'd be the last time I'd see her.

I miss you Famke. You're ruining your life with the decisions that you're making.

Please stay straight.
>>
>>38310338

Not even then. It is never acceptable for a man to cry, especially in the company of females. It is a sign of weakness and the females will immediately look down on the "man" and take advantage of that weakness. You should never know what a true man is thinking or feeling.
>>
>>38309377
>incapable of processing emotion
how is that tough, if you were tough you'd be able to handle something that makes you cry. trying to shut it down from happening in the first place just means you're too weak to handle it. I know for a fact. Because I've had to take shit for crying. Idiots see it as weakness.
>>
>people defending how big a pussy they are
wew fucking lad grow a pair you soft cunts
>>
>>38309377
>never cry
id like to see you speak in front of a large audience while they all point and laugh at you
>>
>>38310759
Or they'll go ''Awwww I've never met a guy who shares his feelings to this extent'' and then comfort you for the duration of your sadness, she might even take advantage of your emotionally distressed state and give you the fucc. This only happens if you look good however. If you're an uggo then it doesn't matter how you act no matter if super confident or super neurotic, chicks will treat you like shit all the time.
>>
>>38310831
Stop being so insecure in your masculinity.
>>
>>38310945
>having any semblance of masculinity means you're insecure about masculinity
go cry about how you got bullied online again desu
>>
>>38311018
At least I'm not a KHV
>>
>>38310923
shut the fuck up bro, you have no social experience and it's blaringly obvious.
>>
>>38311018
lmao try harder. you're on r9k. who are you trying to impress? masculinity is deeper and way more nuanced than American programming would have you believe.
>>
>>38311189
I do but clearly you don't. Either that or you're ugly which would explain why you think all women are evil and manipulative by nature. Or you browse r/Theredpill to much.
>>
I'm not tough, I just can't feel much of anything anymore
>>
>>38310239
Seeing my aging father, who had a liver transplant and has limited time to live, dance with my sister, the youngest in the family, at her wedding reception made me cry. I haven't seen my dad happy like that in years, probably since she was born. I'd snap your fuckin neck.
>>
>>38311320
That's alright man. After a certain point you get to tired to even give a shit. I think it's got to do with information overload. Get off your computer once in a while. Being bombarded by bullshit all the time, political bullshit especially is gonna drive you fucking nuts.
>>
>>38311372
This guy is just a loser insecure in his masculinity. He comes off as someone fresh out of r/Theredpill or some other Roosh V pickup bullshit. He fell for a meme and he's gonna live a miserable life due to it.
>>
>>38311407
My best friend is like that. He wound up going crazy and shit talks everyone who gives even the littlest of fucks about him. It hurts my soul.
>>
>>38311447
Those guys are usually robots attempting to be normies and think that to come off as a ''real man'' they have to buy into some jock stereotype from shitty high school comedies from the early 90's. Given how socially retarded they are they fail to see how insufferable others find them.
>>
File: 1498621374060.gif (525KB, 498x268px) Image search: [Google]
1498621374060.gif
525KB, 498x268px
>>38309377
>tfw i've never cried about family deaths, my parents fighting and having to call the cops on my dad, my depression etc...
>Tfw always cry a river to sad films and chinese cartoons.
I don't know what this means. Do i just not care about real life?
>>
>>38311654
>tfw i've never cried about family deaths, my parents fighting and having to call the cops on my dad, my depression etc...
>depression
Found your problem.
>>
>>38310239
>at the birth of a child

get a load of this faggot
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.