[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's Waging War on Us

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1499401529611.jpg (427KB, 1705x959px) Image search: [Google]
1499401529611.jpg
427KB, 1705x959px
https://youtu.be/CgDLh9vOaCI
>>
Who the fuck is that neverheard wagecuck normie?
And why should I care?
>>
Shilling for (you)'s how deplorable
>>
Reeeeeeeeeeeeee I will subscribe though like the Anglo voice
>>
Who is this fag? why does he act like it's his job/mission to tell neets on an anonymous imageboard what to do?

>uhh I am so sick of HAVING to read this very day
>>
He makes some valid points but why should we help the system that cucked us?
>>
>>38309206
I've always found those who come to this place as messiahs fascinating. We can dismiss those who pretend to be such with the intent of provoking angry responses. There will always be healthy people who tour the sideshow that rap upon the glass, hoping to rile the abominations. Sadists have always existed and always will. Why should it be any different here?

Actually intriguing are those who actually want to do good. They thrust advice into the faces of those who have not solicited it and become indignant when it's brushed away. After a series of heated exchanges, our aspiring savior becomes indignant and begins hurling barbs, suddenly doing his best to wound those he ostensibly wants to heal.

It would be easy to dismiss these people as petulant children dressing up as superheroes who become frustrated when they find their powers fail them. But I think a different dynamic is at play.

What I believe we actually have are exorcists who see men in pain, tormented by a host of devils. They are subject to empathy, that bizarrely essential trait of our species. Seeing the wounds of others, they feel driven to heal them.

So they provide their platitudes, offer their mantras. They chant their spells, fully expecting the demoniac to cease wailing and cutting himself with stones. To their surprise, the haunted man refuses to recognize their authority and, growing wroth, lunges for the prophet's throat.

What these messiahs forget is that their spells may be efficacious for those plagued by imps but useless in the case of those tormented by dragons. It would be a horrible thing to think a world exists in which some are beyond reclamation.

So some sympathy for the would-be saviors. They aren't wicked; just naive. Believing Hell no deeper than gentle Limbo, they harrowed it for the sake of rescuing souls. Should it be any wonder they scream and flail when they find themselves in Cocytus, face to face with monsters frozen fast by their own tears?
>>
>>38310654
>tripfag and a wall of text
into the trash it goes.jpg
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.