[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you cried, and why? What would it take

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 17

File: 1498920291855.jpg (79KB, 655x643px) Image search: [Google]
1498920291855.jpg
79KB, 655x643px
When was the last time you cried, and why?

What would it take for you to cry these days?
>>
>>38309139
last night.... or this morning, i cant really remember. its all blurry to me. im just a sad person in general. my sleep schedules pretty fucked so i dont see anybody ever. im so lonely. im so sad.
>>
File: 1495032204965.jpg (34KB, 370x699px) Image search: [Google]
1495032204965.jpg
34KB, 370x699px
>>38309139
two nights ago from a visual novel, it doesnt take much
>>
File: 1498654490180.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498654490180.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>38309139
a few weeks ago at the last episode of Little Witch Academia
>>
Watching Initial D Fifth Stage. That qt who got rejected by Chad made me cry like a bitch every time she was on screen.
>>
A little over 7 months ago
>>
>>38309279
>>38309336
>>38309421
>>38309251

What? That makes you cry? What about being physical intimidation or bullying?
>>
>>38309475
i dont care about that. im just so lonely. theres nobody around to intimidate or bully me.
>>
>>38309475
lel, don't go school or work m8, don't have to deal with that right now.
>>
>>38309139

Few months ago. Music does it for me occasionally, nothing else really. I don't have much emotion left.
>>
Last night, I remembered everyone who I love doesn't really care about me and i'm mostly just an emotional tampon to my friends. I try to make people happy but I can't make myself happy.
>Also I was wasted out of my mind for like the 84th night in a row
>>
File: 1494002784537.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494002784537.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>38309524

this lack of feel, I know it
>>
>>38309139
I'm 31 years old and I cried at anime series recently. I also cried -before- my old dog was put down, I saw his death coming months ahead of time so I sort of pre-emptively mourned him I guess.

>>38309475
The last time I was bullied I was like 15 years old and that was just to the point of making me mad enough to fight back, I wasn't crying over it though.
>>
Last week.

>parents gone for the weekend
>want to watch a horror movie on Netflix
>look online to see which ones are decent
>one site says "Beyond the Gates" is good (it wasn't never trust the opinion of hipsters)
>movie was about an evil VHS board game
>start to remember how my brothers and I loved the Gargoyles VHS board game
>remember childhood
>remember how well my parents treat me even though I am a failure
>cry

I forget how much I hate being completely alone.
>>
I have been crying quite a lot the last year or two. Before that I didn't really cry at all. It's usually from sad or happy scenes on tv or movies, music, remembering my dog who passed away several months ago or thinking about my life.
>>
>>38309139
i'm a husk of the man i once was and no longer feel emotions as i once did. the signal's weak if i do feel at all.
i listened to a song the other day that just fucked my shit up hard though and cried for the first time in years for about four hours
>>
File: just end it all.png (179KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
just end it all.png
179KB, 500x358px
>>38309139
>When was the last time you cried, and why?
Hmm, I think it was like a year ago, and I really have no idea why. I was sitting on the side of my bed and thinking about all the mistakes and missed opportunities in my life and just started crying. Felt bad for a while, but then returned to the usual feeling of nothingness.

>What would it take for you to cry these days?
I really don't know, I can't remember any other time I've cried except for what I just told.
My brother died this year and I didn't cry, so there's probably not many things that would make me cry.
>>
>>38309139
Cried thinking of my ex. Dumb but yeah
>>
File: IMG_1528.jpg (23KB, 236x393px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1528.jpg
23KB, 236x393px
4 days ago. When I completed Ocarina of time. There's an almost mythological beauty to the story.
>>
>>38309139
The last time I cried was after my grandfathers funeral 5 years ago, in private. Not really a fan of it.
>>
>>38309682
>My brother died this year and I didn't cry, so there's probably not many things that would make me cry.
This is the last fucking step of depression. You just stop caring. You stop feeling. You are not sad anymore, you just want nothing, not even a good life or whatever, you ve come to accept all these shitty things that happend to you in a stoic way.
It feels like you heart have been crushed so man times it turned into stone.
>>
File: just end it already.jpg (37KB, 550x453px) Image search: [Google]
just end it already.jpg
37KB, 550x453px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLeFIxvOm3s

Synecdoche: New York

Thinking about it, remembering the story of how fucking temporary and inconsequential a single human life ultimately is. Trying to accept the fact that we'll all be dead and buried in 70 years time with nobody to remember us. The fact that our spans of existence are about as long as the blink of an eye compared to the scale of the universe. This movie is a fucking master piece but it may push some unstable robots over the edge.
>>
File: glass.jpg (13KB, 299x422px) Image search: [Google]
glass.jpg
13KB, 299x422px
>>38309524
>I don't have much emotion left.
>>38309564
>this lack of feel, I know it
>>38309676
>no longer feel emotions as i once did. the signal's weak if i do feel at all.

This. This. This is the feeling I have constantly.
The feeling of Nothing. Just nothing.
No matter what happens, I don't feel anything.
>>
>>38309870
You understand me, my friend.
t >>38309682 and >>38309935
>>
>>38309935
the rare emotions that i do feel are always negative as well.
anger, annoyance, sadness etc
the last time i felt like i had a pulse outside of crying for no reason was when i was getting really heated about normies to a co-worker who shares my hatred
that was five months ago
>>
>>38309139
5 minutes ago. Realized that I've never really lived, that my life will never be what I want it to be, I'll never be happy or have any exciting life experiences, both bad and good, and all the plans I've made up until now are never going to become real. Lately I read manga when I can't fall asleep and sometimes when I see happy people I just break down crying, even though it's only fiction.
>>
I used to tear up during the second act of Hamilton all of the time. During hurricane, burn or it's quite uptown. I used to drive 2 to 3 hours between my house and my college on weekends and it was nice to have a good cry every now and the while I was driving by myself. I don't think I've actually cried for a few months though
>>
>>38309139
Don't remember, too long ago.
physical pain
>>
>>38309139
At the shrink, one or two weeks ago, I'm not sure.
Was because I tried texting out if anyone wanted to meet up because there was some festival thing so everyone was partying, and only one person responded. I mean I knew I'd end up lonely, just didn't know it'd happen so fast. Been having anxiety since, and had nightmares the days after.
Before this I hadn't cried for a pretty long time I think, like a year or two.
>>
File: IMG_8031.gif (41KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8031.gif
41KB, 255x255px
>>38309139
I cry very sporadically, but at least I don't feel as dead inside anymore. I attribute that to my shitty hodunk town finally expanding to the point where I at least have one guy who watches anime at work so I can sperg out with him instead of silently doing my work like a cuck.

Think I cried recently about being molested, beaten, and/or being scared that I was gaslighting myself because my memory has been being strange and sometimes there's another entity in my head that takes over.

I think I'm gonna play some animal crossing to clear my head now that I've named him.
>>
>>38309935

I think this is why I keep hoping for chaos in the world, maybe I'd feel something then, though probably not.
>>
I like watching soldiers coming home and surprising their family. Seeing how happy they are to see them again makes me wish my family were that loving. That brings me to tears all the time.
>>
>>38309139
Couple days ago in a feels thread, and today writing a letter in another thread to my ex gf that turned into a piece of shit SJW lunatic.

Here's the video that made me cry, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byA3JAdqPQk

It's cause my dog is 11 now, and I know what's coming soon. He's been my best friend for these past 11 years, and pretty much gonna be the last thing of my relationship that I have, or will have had.
>>
>>38309139
I come to r9k to cry
I read your feels and project myself onto them, how i would react, how i would cope, it's a fun exercise, and it's better than feeling nothing
Irl i try to hide my feelings, but when i do get angry i cry like a little bitch boy, its hard to get a point across behind tears
>>
Last december when my cat died
>>
File: hotdog dance.gif (102KB, 220x240px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog dance.gif
102KB, 220x240px
my snake died so i've been balling my eyes out. But I cry about twice a week usually.
>>
File: 1408434749529.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1408434749529.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>38310402
When my cat died, i didn t cry. I knew it was going to happend one day, and that day came. I found him in his nap basket, it looked like he was sleeping comfortably.
I buried him him in my backyard, and no tear were dropped this day.
I've stopped feeling long ago.
>>
About a week ago, I was imagining what it would be like if my sister or cat died.

I think I'm getting more emotional as the time goes by, in a healthy sense. I find it much easier to laugh these days. Before this year I would cry annually, I've already cried 4 times this year and it's only July.
>>
Today. I burnt my wrist :'( it still hurts
>>
>>38310944
>crying over physical pain
lol what a fag
t. cry watching melodramatic children cartoons
>>
A year ago, I was replaying Grandia until I got a certain scene that made me feel bad.

https://youtu.be/Aqiq0lLuEOI

I dunno
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 500x375px
>>38309139

>>38309139

Yesterday. Although I would say I cry probably ever 1 or 2 days.
I often cry watching a movie or a show.

Sometimes my eyes will start to tear up if I'm outside and see a happy couple or a girl who looks like my ex.

I also often make myself cry from my own daydreams. I imagine myself in good situations like a girl sitting next to me, hugging me and telling me she loves me and wants me to open up to her. But I also imagine myself in bad situations, like a family dying or realising the challenge I have in front of me of a happy life.

I really don't mind it at all, it's never loud enough crying for other people to hear, just for me to feel.
>>
File: 1487549155225.jpg (148KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487549155225.jpg
148KB, 768x1024px
Today. GF found out she has cancer and they're not sure how to treat it yet. I put on a brave face for her and I'm not gonna let her see it, but I broke down pretty much as soon as I hung up the phone. We find out what her next steps are in 2 weeks. Hoping for the best possible outcome.
>>
File: 8174375.png (133KB, 528x321px) Image search: [Google]
8174375.png
133KB, 528x321px
>>38311091
We are here for you anon. Hope for the best but prepare for the worst.
>>
I re watched saving private Ryan a few days ago.

Last time I cried for real was when my granda died in 2012.

Only times men should be alowed to cry are

>war films
>death of a pet or loved one
>serious divorce or break up
>>
>>38311158
Luckily it seems like they caught it early and it seems like it's just skin cancer. But they said they've never seen anything like it before, and they don't know what to do about it just yet. They even sent the image slides to a medical conference and none of the doctors there knew anything either. Now it's being sent to some university in california, and my gf is getting an appointment with one of the best dermatologists in the area because her mom has some connections. I'm hoping that the worst that needs to happen is that they cut her ear off or something. She's too good of a person to die at this age, for something so stupid. If I could, I would switch it so I was the one with cancer instead. Fuck
>>
>>38311091
I'll be sure to pray for you and your gf anon, God bless.
>>
>>38309139
>last time cried
When my childhood dog died back in feb 2013. We had him for 10 years and my last moment with him was painful, broke down for a few minutes before accepting that he was gone.

>what would it take now
Probably the death of my mother. There's no one else I truly care for nowadays, I don't have a "special someone", I have relatively few interests that are dear to me, nothing that I get emotional over. I'm truly an empty husk of what I was even a year ago.
>>
File: 1499638781652.jpg (9KB, 236x246px) Image search: [Google]
1499638781652.jpg
9KB, 236x246px
Two days ago, I believe, on the credits screen of Letters from Iwo Jima. It all came to me, yknow, the weight of the movie and the meaning behind it. So many dead people, so many missed adulthoods, so many broken dreams, so many fatherless children, so many parents who lost their sons. It just hurts thinking about it, and that's the truest feeling I've ever felt. Not love, not loneliness, but sympathy for the dead, and mad respect for those dogs.
I might as well join them one day.
>>
>>38311232

Dying from skin cancer is pretty rare. Runs in my family and everyone has survived it so far.

I hope everything turns out okay anon
>>
>>38309139
When I was 12 and my mum took away my laptop

A woman holding my head close to her breast/resting my head in her lap and calmly telling me that she loves me and she'll always be there for me
>>
>>38311232
>>38311307

Don't want to get you excited but this anon is right, skin cancer is becoming less and less dangerous every year. If there is one thing I'm grateful of these times for, it's the eradication of these shitty diseases that kill people before they've lived their lives.
>>
Yesterday my sister forced me to go to Subway with her. I waited in line for my sandwich and the guy behind the counter just started being really mean to his coworker in front of all the customers. I was reminded of the kind of bullying I had to endure in school. The guy looked visibly distressed. I wanted to say something but I couldn't. I don't know if the guy fucked something up or not, but I couldn't help but imagine myself in his shoes. I fear that I might have to get a job like this someday and I fear that people will treat me like this. I was reminded of how useless and slow I really am. It sent me back down that spiral of self pity and worry that I've been trying to avoid.

I can't sleep and I cried a bit earlier. It's pathetic if you think about it.
>>
File: drive.jpg (51KB, 1280x544px) Image search: [Google]
drive.jpg
51KB, 1280x544px
>>38311516
It's okay anon, everything will go alright. Hold on tight.
>>
>>38311516

next time, call him out.

It feels awkward at first but it's worth it
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.