[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hahaha. Girls can have social anxiety.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 1499107105206.jpg (179KB, 2102x1176px) Image search: [Google]
1499107105206.jpg
179KB, 2102x1176px
Hahaha. Girls can have social anxiety.
>>
>>38309049
I'm not trying to be a white knight, but it's believable. If a chick's attractive, most dudes just want to fuck her, and most girls envy her. I could seem them developing some major trust issues.
>>
File: lamoa.png (128KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
lamoa.png
128KB, 600x497px
>>38309049
>I H-HAV DEPHHREESSHHUN AND ANGGZZIEETEEEYYY
>>
>>38309155
trust issues sure but not anxiety

fucking Trump has trust issues but not social anxiety
>>
>>38309155
Wow.
So now a starving african kid can develop obesity ?
>>
File: 1460991968630s.png (433KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1460991968630s.png
433KB, 800x850px
>>38309155
Trust issues are not social anxiety.
Women in general cannot experience social anxiety, depression, or mental illness.
They are fucking praised and the ground they walk on is worshiped whether they are a 10/10 goddess or a 1/10 landwhale.
>>
>>38309155
This may be true to an extent, but if most guys would go heads over heels for her I think it should be easy to trust them to do your bidding.

Other girls on the other hand, they probably would want you to suffer and get pushed out of the way so they can steal your reservation for chad.
>>
>>38309049
I'm sure some do, perhaps even more than it seems. Women are better at understanding social cues and can fake it better.
>>
>>38309236

>anxious if someone is genuine or just trying to use me
>this happens with every social interaction

how is it not social anxiety? It's not a term protected just for people who worry they're going to sperg out if someone asks if they would like fries with their meal.
>>
File: 1476129486760.jpg (42KB, 680x436px)
1476129486760.jpg
42KB, 680x436px
>>38309289
Trust issues are not social anxiety.

Realistically this wouldn't even be a fucking problem for some roastie cunt like herself. She wouldn't be talking to people other than her Chad bf or circle of other roastie friends. She wouldn't even need to be worrying about >"omg does this random loser want to use me? :((((" she wouldn't even be fucking interacting with those people.

Quit fucking defending roasties you sympathizer. They all deserve death.
>>
>>38309289
It's not really a matter of semantics or wording
>>
>>38309049
Anxiety is human trait, which includes girls. Girls don't include you, so I understand how you came to this conclusion.
>>
>>38309049
and you wonder why you're single. zero empathy, all bitter and desperate

an attractive girl is still a human being. sure they probs have it much easier but so what. anyone and everyone can feel like a social retard, especially today when everyone talks more on their fuckin phones (or in this girls case - to a camera) than they do to other people in person
>>
>>38309382
Actually laughing
>>
That must be tough for her.
>>
File: 1499298269121.png (560KB, 570x604px)
1499298269121.png
560KB, 570x604px
>>38309382
>claims to have social anxiety
>records a video of herself and puts it out for the entire world to see
You are so retarded, along with the rest of you fucking orbiters that defend these roastie cunts.

Then again, this post was bait anyway.
>>
>>38309049
>social anxiety
>makes videos on YouTube talking about personal shit to over millions of people

Lol. Just lol
>>
>>38309155
Hmm MAYBE if she didn't spend forty hrs and four hundred dollars doing makeup, lipsick, eye shadow, rolled eye lashes, done( drawn?)eyebrows, hair dye, choker, and ninety kinds of paints pastes and creams on skin, she wouldn't get so much attention? She probably also wears tight midriff revealing shirts pushup bras and short skirts but still complains "every boy i meet just wants sex"

This is like me walking around with a gun and a bandolier hanging off my back and clips of ammo and fucking combat knives and six pistols and then complaining that people are uncomfortable around me.

Or imagine if i walked around in a skirt with a big rainbow flag on my shirt and pink hair and people accused me of being a gay. Do i really have a reason to complain?
>>
>>38309382
>>38309382
You can't be this stupid right? She makes videos for millions of people to see. This is not anxiety this is just more attention seeking some she can get her validation and jewtubebucks.
>>
>this roastie is a fake mentally ill person
>unlike the real McCoy that is my mental illness :-)

you are a pathetic cuck, OP
>>
>>38309631
except all women literally just fake mental illness for attention
roastie sympathizing cuck
>>
>>38309323

>they deserve death because despite her anxiety she still functions, unlike me REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's starting to make sense why you're here
>>
>>38309719
you think women are just pretending to be crazy?
>>
>>38309324
It really is when you can't accurately convey why you think anxiety is apparently exclusive to you neckbeard betas.
>>
>>38309236
>being praised makes you immune to mental illness
What is it like to be this stupid?
>>
>>38309750
Most are.
Some are actually crazy.
None are legitimately mentally ill.
>>
>>38309791
it's just bait, my nigga's got some time to kill
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.